Obama Superpac Runs "Romney Killed My Wife" Ad

Wife was more than likely a heavy smoker. She would have died with or withouth an Insurance card.

Obama is really scraping the bottom of the barrel with this ad......

Harsanyi: Civility watch: The Romney-killed-my-wife edition - Conservative News

You know you're lying. The ad clearly states that it was sponsored by Priorities USA Action, not Obama. In fact it would be illegal for Obama to coordinate with a PAC. Still like the Citizens United decision?

Yeah. Obama would clearly never break the law. i mean sure we have his own book telling us he has disregarded laws before and we have 4 years of him ignoring the Constitution and trying to subvert Congress through executive order. But other than that, what possible reason do we have to think that he would not fully obey the law?

Wife was more than likely a heavy smoker. She would have died with or withouth an Insurance card.

Everyone is going to die with or without an insurance card.

What gets me is that some of us in society have deluded ourselves into thinking we aren't mortal.

This may the lowest scumbag ad ever run by a Presidential candidate but I know for a fact Obama has lower yet to sink

The ad wasn't run by a Presidential candidate moron. BTW, this ad was scummier:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0IcnYWGSSE]Group Launches Obama 'Willie Horton' Ad - YouTube[/ame]

Fact: Pubs are the savage capitalists. Without Romneycare or Obamacare, people die- and many other horrible effects. You are duped. Romneycare is already a huge success, 2% health cost rises, 15% elsewhere and for years. And Obamacare is better. Pub dupes!

Businesses do come and go. Sometimes, some of 'em fail.

But what disturbs me about too many of our job losses in recent memory is that they had virtually nothing to do with companies that were doing poorly.

The nature of "vulture" capitalism concerns me, because it seems like we're selling out whole townships of people so that a couple guys in a board room can take the jackpot and run away, leaving too many people that I know having to settle for jobs without benefits at low pay.

I don't know about the rest of ya, but I don't like that I know too many people like the guy in that ad. Too many good couples where the same thing has happened to them.

I don't know how vulture capitalism is meant to help us. I'm happy that Mitt Romney's wealthy, but I still have a hard time understanding how he can feel he "earned" it. I would be a miserable wreck if I knew that my actions caused whole towns to fall.

It's like economic terrorism on your people so that you and your buddies can make tens of millions off the suffering of regular people.

It's hard for me as a centrist Republican to be swayed by the likes of a Mitt Romney, because I don't think he gives a fuck, either. If he did, maybe he'd have an economic plan to promote, one that I could care about, but as of yet, he doesn't. It appears he would simply accelerate the process of what Bain Capital does, downsizing America into nothingness, turning us into a country of Walmart greeters.

The ad hits hard, but the people the most defensive about it are the ones who hate hearing the truth anyway.

Mitt Romney is a seriously flawed presidential candidate because he doesn't really care. He thinks he's above it all and entitled to be President without having to tell us the straight goods on anything.

Every day he switches positions. I suppose all of his real answers are in his taxes, and that we'll just have to trust him.

Not.

You know you're lying. The ad clearly states that it was sponsored by Priorities USA Action, not Obama. In fact it would be illegal for Obama to coordinate with a PAC. Still like the Citizens United decision?

The problem you're going to have with that line of defense is that Bill Burton isn't exactly some Obot worshiping from afar. He's in the inner circle, having even served in the administration as Deputy Press Secretary. He's too close to the bosom to be disavowed.

Sorry about this guy's loss, but WHY is HE blaming Romney for something HE should have been doing to provide for his family?

WHAT does he think Obama is doing to families by the millions across the nation?

This AD is bullshit.

Last edited:
Businesses do come and go. Sometimes, some of 'em fail.

But what disturbs me about too many of our job losses in recent memory is that they had virtually nothing to do with companies that were doing poorly.

The nature of "vulture" capitalism concerns me, because it seems like we're selling out whole townships of people so that a couple guys in a board room can take the jackpot and run away, leaving too many people that I know having to settle for jobs without benefits at low pay.

I don't know about the rest of ya, but I don't like that I know too many people like the guy in that ad. Too many good couples where the same thing has happened to them.

I don't know how vulture capitalism is meant to help us. I'm happy that Mitt Romney's wealthy, but I still have a hard time understanding how he can feel he "earned" it. I would be a miserable wreck if I knew that my actions caused whole towns to fall.

It's like economic terrorism on your people so that you and your buddies can make tens of millions off the suffering of regular people.

It's hard for me as a centrist Republican to be swayed by the likes of a Mitt Romney, because I don't think he gives a fuck, either. If he did, maybe he'd have an economic plan to promote, one that I could care about, but as of yet, he doesn't. It appears he would simply accelerate the process of what Bain Capital does, downsizing America into nothingness, turning us into a country of Walmart greeters.

The ad hits hard, but the people the most defensive about it are the ones who hate hearing the truth anyway.

Mitt Romney is a seriously flawed presidential candidate because he doesn't really care. He thinks he's above it all and entitled to be President without having to tell us the straight goods on anything.

Every day he switches positions. I suppose all of his real answers are in his taxes, and that we'll just have to trust him.

Not.

Bain isn't a "vulture" outfit. It's got a good reputation and for good reason. Look into it.
The difference between a plant like the one in question going under with Bain or going under without Bain is that they had a chance they wouldn't have had otherwise.

Oh, and if you read back through the entire thread... Mitt Romney wasn't working at Bain when all this went down anyway, and the woman who died, didn't die until 2006, five years after the plant closed.

umm, Mitt Romney is quoted at the debates saying candidates do not control the content of their superpac ads.

Yeah, Obama gave up being the number one birther in 2007 after 17 years. One would think he would know better but he had books to sell and education to pay for.

So, how many years after Romney left Bain did this go down?

romeny took his leave of absence in 1999, the guys wife died in 2006.....the co. went under in 2001. I am sorry the guys wife died and she died I think 22 days after getting diagnosed...sux and I feel for him, seriously. But this is really dirty pool.

I have lived through quite a few Presidential elections and never have I seen the level of depravity that the democrats have stooped to. Harry Reid should be impeached if that is possible. He is a lying snake hiding behind some law that says he can slander hiding behind his Senate podium. He is exactly what we have been telling the left, a lying piece of .......

And this is probably not the worse thing he did. His talking Obama into shutting Yucca mountain is going to bite us in that ass later. Of course when it does Obama will be long gone and will admit no harm. Just like Clinton screwed the working man with his "free" trade agreements.

So, how many years after Romney left Bain did this go down?

romeny took his leave of absence in 1999, the guys wife died in 2006.....the co. went under in 2001. I am sorry the guys wife died and she died I think 22 days after getting diagnosed...sux and I feel for him, seriously. But this is really dirty pool.

The AD is alluding to Romney and Bain are responsible for killing humans.

It's sickening as hell.

The problem you're going to have with that line of defense is that Bill Burton isn't exactly some Obot worshiping from afar. He's in the inner circle, having even served in the administration as Deputy Press Secretary. He's too close to the bosom to be disavowed.

So Romney's PACs aren't being run by insiders? It's still illegal to coordinate any action. You don't see Obama say he approved the message. Here, let me play it for you. Tell me if I missed it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj70XqOxptU&feature=player_embedded]"Understands" - YouTube[/ame]

So Romney's PACs aren't being run by insiders? It's still illegal to coordinate any action. You don't see Obama say he approved the message. Here, let me play it for you. Tell me if I missed it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj70XqOxptU&feature=player_embedded]"Understands" - YouTube[/ame]

Oh... I'm not denying that this piece of lying shit is coming from Obama's pac. Lord knows, he's not going to get his little hands dirty. But that's not going to stop voters from connecting the dots. Bill Burton literally served as Obama's mouthpiece, both in the campaign and in the administration.. and he did that ON CAMERA for everybody to see.

Obama might as well have gone ahead and put his approval on it for all the good it'll do him to deny it. People aren't stupid. Romney's pac should tie Burton to Obama in their own ad, and expose the crude and bold-faced lies that were told.

Forum List

Back