Obama still leads nationally

Because week after week it's like starting all over again with your dumb ass. Yes, Dems vote with each other because we are all apposed to Bush's failed policies.

McCain voted with Bush. That's her point. How is McSane change if he votes with Bush 90% of the time?

It's a comprehension problem on his part. He doesn't understand the irony of demanding change when you've voted for what you're demanding be changed 88% of the time. :cuckoo:

Again, I love the two opposing arguments that "McCain misses 60% of the votes" and "McCain votes with Bush 85% of the time." Explain that one to me.

Again, I love the two opposing arguments that "McCain misses 60% of the votes" and "McCain votes with Bush 85% of the time." Explain that one to me.
It's 90%. When he does show up, he votes with Bush 90% of the time.

L: "McCain votes with Bush 90% of the time."

C: "Nuh, uh! McCain doesn't even vote 60% of the time."

:rolleyes: ... nice comeback, dude ...

The lead's still increasing too. Should peak by Wednesday. No DNC convention to stem the tide either :badgrin:

Just the debates.... and you know what... my prediction? It ISN'T going to change much in the polls... both "teams" solidified their base... they're going to stay about 5 points apart, maybe with a little see-sawing...

and then you're going to find out how all the college kids with cell phones who weren't polled are going to vote... and it will stil be about 5% apart... and then it's going to be pretty much the electoral college map that you're seeing on the threads.

I *think* it will be obama in a squeaker.. .unless something totally unanticipated happens.

Just my thoughts on the subject.

L: "McCain votes with Bush 90% of the time."

C: "Nuh, uh! McCain doesn't even vote 60% of the time."

:rolleyes: ... nice comeback, dude ...

Try working with the retards I work with. One girl sends me this total bullshit email and says, "what about this".

PolitiFact | Return of the tax attack chain e-mail!

So I emailed her back, "how does it feel to know that your vote is basically 100% based on fiction.

She hasn't replied back yet.

Just the debates.... and you know what... my prediction? It ISN'T going to change much in the polls... both "teams" solidified their base... they're going to stay about 5 points apart, maybe with a little see-sawing...

and then you're going to find out how all the college kids with cell phones who weren't polled are going to vote... and it will stil be about 5% apart... and then it's going to be pretty much the electoral college map that you're seeing on the threads.

I *think* it will be obama in a squeaker.. .unless something totally unanticipated happens.

Just my thoughts on the subject.

If Sarah Palin really bombs at speaking unscripted, expect the McCain Campaign to be in trouble.

If Sarah Palin really bombs at speaking unscripted, expect the McCain Campaign to be in trouble.

I don't think she's going to fail on any level that would cause the extreme right to abandon her. She'd have to say she encouraged her daughter to get an abortion... like a week ago. And even then, if she said, but I changed my mind and "learned to respect the rights of the unborn", the right would be just fine with her.

What she could do is mess up in a way that would turn off the libertarians... but I think,for the people who's votes are firmed up, she isn't going to do too much damage, even with a screw up.

They don't really care if she wins the debats. They'll say she did anyway or, if it's clear that the floor is mopped with her, they'll say big bad joe biden was mean to poor widdle sawah...

Forum List

Back