Obama still leads nationally

wow, what a tremendous loss- keith olbermann, failed jocksniffer, lapdog of the left.

Obama is willing to go on Billo's show.

You know Billo right? Pompous Jerk, lapdog of the right?

They're hiding palen from the press.

obviously they consider her a prop

Is it just me or is that a bit degrading for women?

Her convention speech wasn't even written by her, but McCain.

I don't think she's been out in public without McCain yet. She repeats his talking points or reads off a teleprompter.

If I was a woman, I'd be offended.

Is it just me or is that a bit degrading for women?

Her convention speech wasn't even written by her, but McCain.

I don't think she's been out in public without McCain yet. She repeats his talking points or reads off a teleprompter.

If I was a woman, I'd be offended.

palen's probably a smart lady, but she's not ready for prime time. And the GOP doesn't want her inexperience and rightwing lunacy exposed to public scrutiny.

i don't think rightwing women will consider her being a prop degrading. My experience is that right wing women are deferential and submissive to rightwing men. A stolkholm syndrome of sorts. the GOP isn't a party where women are broadly honored for sucess -- there's a reason the overwhelming majority of elected females are in the Dem party

palen's probably a smart lady, but she's not ready for prime time. And the GOP doesn't want her inexperience and rightwing lunacy exposed to public scrutiny.

i don't think rightwing women will consider her being a prop degrading. My experience is that right wing women are deferential and submissive to rightwing men. A stolkholm syndrome of sorts. the GOP isn't a party where women are broadly honored for sucess -- there's a reason the overwhelming majority of elected females are in the Dem party

And non-whites too no? I remember reading somewhere on this board that 1% of the delegates at the RNC convention were Black.

I could be wrong but if those numbers are correct, doesn't sound like a diverse party to me. :eusa_whistle:

And non-whites too no? I remember reading somewhere on this board that 1% of the delegates at the RNC convention were Black.

I could be wrong but if those numbers are correct, doesn't sound like a diverse party to me. :eusa_whistle:

i like being in a party that looks like america, black, whiite and brown; christian and non-christian.

i wouldn't be comfortable in a party that was overwelmingly white, male, and christian

They're hiding palen from the press.

obviously they consider her a prop

Palin and McCain are both props at this point. Their handlers don't want them talking to the press unscripted. Obama is on OReilly the next several nights.

SHUTUP! SHUTUP! TURN HIS MIKE OFF! TURN HIS MIKE OFF!

I watched a little bit of the first show. OReilly kept talking over Obama's answers, but Obama is smarter that Bill.

Palin and McCain are both props at this point. Their handlers don't want them talking to the press unscripted. Obama is on OReilly the next several nights.

I watched a little bit of the first show. OReilly kept talking over Obama's answers, but Obama is smarter that Bill.

Billo tries to talk over everyone. He is a believer in the "Might over Right" theory. :D

Obama has the guts to go on Billo's show.

Does McCain have the guts to go on Keith's show?

I don't think McCain will let her do much decision making in his administration. Remember what McCain thinks of women? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOl4iT46Eec]YouTube - Did John McCain Call His Wife A C**t?[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6Nt5ADY7ug]YouTube - McCain Supporter: "How Do We Beat the Bitch?"[/ame]She is nothing more than a show piece to get votes. The Republicans know they are in trouble in this election. And it is not below them to get a woman on the ticket, to try and sway women votes away from the Democratic ticket. They are morally bankrupt!:eusa_whistle:

38 million viewers and a speech praised by Hillary's communications director?

I'd say she's more than ready, she can take on a leading role at this point.

They will not let her talk to the press because she doesn't know shit.

Still waiting for her first interview.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiOIEGM7XEs]YouTube - John McCain VP Sarah Palin Retro Sports Report![/ame]

Forum List

Back