Obama still leads nationally

No fucking polls like this matter... I still remember Kerry being up by about 12 at this time in the election process...

All the results are different and all over the ballpark...

The polling entities are brilliant in business... don't do shit, don't have to really on anything in actuality or fact, and get fawned over and paid by media outlets for anything you can release...

No fucking polls like this matter... I still remember Kerry being up by about 12 at this time in the election process...

The polling entities are brilliant in business... don't do shit, don't have to really on anything in actuality or fact, and get fawned over and paid by media outlets for anything you can release...

Really?

New York: For the first time since the Presidential race became a two person contest last spring, there is a clear leader, the latest TIME poll shows. If the 2004 election for President were held today, 52% of likely voters surveyed would vote for President George W. Bush, 41% would vote for Democratic nominee John Kerry, and 3% would vote for Ralph Nader, according to a new TIME poll conducted from Aug. 31 to Sept. 2. Poll results are available on TIME.com and will appear in the upcoming issue of TIME magazine, on newsstands Monday, Sept. 6.

Campaign 2004: Bush Opens Double-Digit Lead - TIME

I totally agree that the polls don't matter and these daily threads are ridiculous -

But Kerry was never up by twelve. Kerry/Bush was within 2 - 4 points or something like this throughout 2004.

I totally agree that the polls don't matter and these daily threads are ridiculous -

But Kerry was never up by twelve. Kerry/Bush was within 2 - 4 points or something like this throughout 2004.
Aw, come on Cali, if nothing else it's fun to watch the rethugs squirm.

Just wait 2-3 days.

Watching you motherfuckers squirm and whine because your precious little Milhouse isn't up big after "the greatest political speech in American history" is going to be fucking orgasmic :cool:

For someone who likes to bash Obama supporters for believing in Hope, you sure like to have plenty of it yourself.

:lol:

You know I love ya, young'un, but more to the point:

The Rasmussen Reports Balance of Power Calculator currently shows Obama leading in states with 193 Electoral College votes while McCain leads in states with 183 votes (see Quick Campaign Overview). When leaners are included, it’s Obama 264, McCain 247 (see 50-State Summary).

Data from Rasmussen Markets currently gives Obama a 57.9% chance of winning in November.

Rasmussen Reports: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.

And that's on the right-leaning Rasmussen Reports...

That's right, Jillian, reassure yourself, think through it rationally, I mean, just because he's the annointed one, we shouldn't worry that his pathetic "bounce" stemming from his magnificent speech at the Acropolis is shrinking faster than the polar ice caps should we... Should we? SHOULD WE???? :rofl:

I know being a far-Left DemocRAT means that one must have a very poor grasp of history, but try to recall these two names for me, Jillian: Douglas Wilder, Jillian. Bill Bradley, Jillian. :lol:

Obama cannot and WILL NOT win if the traitorous Democrat collaborator pig media PUSH-polls have him up a measly 3 FUCKING POINTS :eusa_boohoo:

USE YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!!

:badgrin:

Forum List

Back