Top 7 Myths, Lies and Untruths About Sarah Palin

Top 7 Myths, Lies and Untruths About Sarah Palin[/url][/QUOTE]

This is interesting that now the Republicans have to deal with the same childish lies that people were using on Barack Obama for the last 2 years. It just shows that you can hardly believe anything these days.

Well, except most of the lies about Obama were GENERATED BY THE LEFT during the battle for the nomination, which is what I find hilarious.

So I guess the moral of the story is...don't believe anything the left says.

Okay, this is not a credible site first of all. Secondly, those 7 myths sound all made up and fabricated. I have never even heard of any of those from anyones mouth. Example, why would anyone think she has anything to do with nazi's? That is just stupid. Also, why would anyone think she opposes sex eduction? Her record clearly indicates that she voted for contraceptive education as part of sex education. This site seems purely entertainment oriented.

Look at this

IMPALIN’ — Americans Against Sarah Palin for VP

Thats obamas resume and everything he is done. This proves wrong the accusation that he has done nothing. You should have posted something like that. Rather than a rumors web site. The enquirer has more integrity.

Okay, this is not a credible site first of all. Secondly, those 7 myths sound all made up and fabricated. I have never even heard of any of those from anyones mouth. Example, why would anyone think she has anything to do with nazi's? That is just stupid. Also, why would anyone think she opposes sex eduction? Her record clearly indicates that she voted for contraceptive education as part of sex education. This site seems purely entertainment oriented.

Uhh.. hey - you might wanna read the site again - Palin Planet linked the original Source at the top of the article: It was put together by FoxNews..

Top 7 Myths, Lies and Untruths About Sarah Palin - America’s Election HQ

Look at this

Thats obamas resume and everything he is done. This proves wrong the accusation that he has done nothing. You should have posted something like that. Rather than a rumors web site. The enquirer has more integrity.

Every one of those has been splashed all over this site in the last 48 hours, numnuts.

Well, except most of the lies about Obama were GENERATED BY THE LEFT during the battle for the nomination, which is what I find hilarious.

So I guess the moral of the story is...don't believe anything the left says.

So the left was the one sending out info that he was sworn in on the Koran and that he is a Muslim. Or the sergeant that sent out the e-mail full of lies and now retracts his story about Obama playing basketball instead of visiting the troops.

Look at this

First off, I agree Vint.

Second, speaking of the enquirer..

SARAH PALIN AT WAR WITH HER DAUGHTER OVER PREGNANCY & WEDDING - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

:lol:

You loons did see the links within the story referencing non-Fox media outlets. Right? RIGHT?

Fucking retards.

Er..go ahead and continue to read your Us mag and enjoy your fantasies...

You loons did see the links within the story referencing non-Fox media outlets. Right? RIGHT?

Fucking retards.

Er..go ahead and continue to read your Us mag and enjoy your fantasies...

Exactly - I even sent them the original Fox link..... But libs have impenetrable ignorance...

It's called "patterning". They commit to one thought so many times their mind is unable to escape it, it doesn't matter what they are confronted with.

The Facts: “The explicit sex-ed programs will not find my support,” Palin wrote in a 2006 questionnaire distributed among gubernatorial candidates. Palin favors abstinence-based sex education programs.

Doesnt look like she did a good job of this with her daughter. Maybe people need to wise up and realize that if she discussed using a condom, then her daughter wouldnt have been knocked up at 17 years old.

The Facts: “The explicit sex-ed programs will not find my support,” Palin wrote in a 2006 questionnaire distributed among gubernatorial candidates. Palin favors abstinence-based sex education programs.

Doesnt look like she did a good job of this with her daughter. Maybe people need to wise up and realize that if she discussed using a condom, then her daughter wouldnt have been knocked up at 17 years old.

How do you know the daughter DIDN'T use a condom? And HOW THE HELL do you know that Sarah DIDN'T ever talk to her daughter?

And more importantly - NAME ONE 17YR OLD TO ME THAT DOESN'T KNOW WHAT A CONDOM IS?!?!?!?

YOU ARE AN IDIOT...

How do you know the daughter DIDN'T use a condom? And HOW THE HELL do you know that Sarah DIDN'T ever talk to her daughter?

And more importantly - NAME ONE 17YR OLD TO ME THAT DOESN'T KNOW WHAT A CONDOM IS?!?!?!?

YOU ARE AN IDIOT...

Those 17 year olds in those compounds in the West or Southwest specifically?

They don't know much about the outside world really.

Uhmm, some people in Africa I'm sure since some people there don't even know about Christianity, Islam, and other such religions.

Exactly - I even sent them the original Fox link..... But libs have impenetrable ignorance...

Nobody is attacking your Facts links within the FOx article you numnuts. We are attacking the article in general for manufacturing false claims or "myths" as the article states. Secondly, even if we were attacking the links within the article (we are not) those are even less credible than fox news. Cmon, snopes.com? ADN.com? (Alaska daily news) yea those certainly are non biased right? You gotta be kidding me, might as well post a link to wassilla daily news.

Those 17 year olds in those compounds in the West or Southwest specifically?

They don't know much about the outside world really.

Uhmm, some people in Africa I'm sure since some people there don't even know about Christianity, Islam, and other such religions.

And this fits the description of Sarah Palin's daughter?

Give me a break.

And this fits the description of Sarah Palin's daughter?

Give me a break.

CP wanted me to name one 17 year old who didn't know what a condom was.

Instead of jumping all over my comments without actually reading them, it'd do you some good to read the full context.

Foolish behavior on your part Allie, at this point your looking very close minded and attacking people for no reason.

Very funny and ironic though, for someone who doesn't want us talking about Bristol Palin your very quick to bring up in a argument of mine that I wasn't even talking about.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT...

Wow, looks like I struck a nerve. Your right I dont know they they didnt use a condom but when condoms are used correctly they are 99.9% effective. The reason I know she didnt talk to her daughter about condoms is because she is for abstinence as she says in her own words. Look, you dont know anything about this woman as much as I do. She has never been scrutinized or under the microscope so keep dreaming that she is "Miss Perfect" but it shows that "you are the idiot", Idiot!

Forum List

Back