Obama Still A Moron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, this definitely isn't a predominantly conservative board. Half and half, for sure, say the admins.

:laughing0301:

I've noticed the "blue wave" tailing off around here.....most of them are banned and the rest are shivering in the corner, afraid to come out to play. :50:
You're as crazy as Trump, Tom. Ain't no one scart of you folks.

Do you ever tire of being mocked? Or don't you realize you are?

I'm sure she doesn't care since it's from idiot trump suckers on this board. It's to be expected from those who think it's cool to emulate an insane, inarticulate, narcissistic buffoon.

Who are you? More importantly why should I care?

This is still one of my favorites.......

:laugh:

Don't be so snarky, buddy. I saw clips of his speech in Montana last night, and Trump can't pronounce anonymous.

At least he knows how many states there are! :laugh:

I'm sure you never misspoke and your orange messiah certainly hasn't either, huh? Well, except for every time he opens his disgusting anus mouth. He had to tell all of us that Puerto Rico was in the ocean, surrounded by water. Of course, his mindless followers didn't even know that PR was a US territory and it's inhabitants were US citizens.. He probably had to be told this too.

Nah, this definitely isn't a predominantly conservative board. Half and half, for sure, say the admins.

:laughing0301:

I've noticed the "blue wave" tailing off around here.....most of them are banned and the rest are shivering in the corner, afraid to come out to play. :50:

I'm sure she doesn't care since it's from idiot trump suckers on this board. It's to be expected from those who think it's cool to emulate an insane, inarticulate, narcissistic buffoon.

You're the one who brought it up to her. And, I don't give a flying flip if you care or not.

Edited to remove the profanity because talking like that just lowers me to the sewer level of the trump cult worshipers.

obamadebt.png
Trump is well on his way to shattering Obama's record. He has been ACCELERATING our deficits.

And yet not one single whine out of you about it.

You stink of hypocrisy.

Pathetic.

You're the one who brought it up to her. And, I don't give a flying fuck if you care or not.

Then why did you quote me? My my you're another dim one

Can ya tell I'm mocking you too?

Don't be so snarky, buddy. I saw clips of his speech in Montana last night, and Trump can't pronounce anonymous.

I'm sure you never misspoke and your orange messiah certainly hasn't either, huh? Well, except for every time he opens his disgusting anus mouth. He had to tell all of us that Puerto Rico was in the ocean, surrounded by water. Of course, his mindless followers didn't even know that PR was a US territory and it's inhabitants were US citizens.. He probably had to be told this too.

What about the 26 the pos in our WH said were lost in that PR hurricane ?? Real # was over 3000 Talk about Misspeak?

Not that any of us thought that would ever change. Today, in his political comeback speech, he reaffirmed that he was somehow once President of the United States and the dumbest man in the room, any room he was in. Basic math? He once claimed his parents first met on the Selma bridge, 4 years after he was born. Geography? He once said our railroad system, built in the late 1800's, which connected our east and west coasts was "intercontinental". History? He once claimed his uncle helped liberate a nazi concentration camp that was actually opened by Russian forces. Math again? He once said if he couldn't get his programs enacted in 3 years, he would be a one-term president. He once claimed "ten thousand people died" in a Kansas tornado....the real number was 12. Being a psychic? In a speech about fallen heroes he claimed "he saw several of them standing in the audience here today" He claimed Austrians speak "Austrian"...there is no such language, they speak German. It goes on and on....Today, he said Putin was once "head of the KGB"....I laughed out loud since Jake Starkey once made the same claim here. The CIA gives a sitting president intensive information about a foreign adversary like Putin...what he likes, fears, eats for breakfast, and yet....Putin was never head of the KGB.
blink.gif

obamastupid.jpg

The Top Fifteen Obama Gaffes

None of that proves he is a moron. Trump lies on a near hourly basis...so is he a moron too (IYO)?

Trump Lies

A moron level IQ is 51-70.

Prove to us all - with unbiased, factual proof - that Obama has an IQ of 51-70?

Otherwise, your statement means NOTHING.

You're the one who brought it up to her. And, I don't give a flying fuck if you care or not.

You mean ZERO to me, so go ahead and mock away. If you think it bothers me, then keep believing that fantasy. This is the last time I'm going to lower myself to reply to you because you're not worth it.

Listen to what he said.
He first said he visited 57 states with 1 to go. He then said he couldn’t visit Hawaii and Alaska.
Does he think we have 60 states? lol

The guy is clearly an idiot!

Last edited:

You mean ZERO to me, so go ahead and mock away. If you think it bothers me, then keep believing that fantasy. This is the last time I'm going to lower myself to reply to you because you're not worth it.

Oh wait...you're a noob. Earn your wings and then bother me

Obama was president and Trump is president. I'll call you when I care about your whining and false patriotism.

Not that any of us thought that would ever change. Today, in his political comeback speech, he reaffirmed that he was somehow once President of the United States and the dumbest man in the room, any room he was in. Basic math? He once claimed his parents first met on the Selma bridge, 4 years after he was born. Geography? He once said our railroad system, built in the late 1800's, which connected our east and west coasts was "intercontinental". History? He once claimed his uncle helped liberate a nazi concentration camp that was actually opened by Russian forces. Math again? He once said if he couldn't get his programs enacted in 3 years, he would be a one-term president. He once claimed "ten thousand people died" in a Kansas tornado....the real number was 12. Being a psychic? In a speech about fallen heroes he claimed "he saw several of them standing in the audience here today" He claimed Austrians speak "Austrian"...there is no such language, they speak German. It goes on and on....Today, he said Putin was once "head of the KGB"....I laughed out loud since Jake Starkey once made the same claim here. The CIA gives a sitting president intensive information about a foreign adversary like Putin...what he likes, fears, eats for breakfast, and yet....Putin was never head of the KGB.
blink.gif

obamastupid.jpg

At the risk of sounding racist..... doesnt Micheals expression look like a confused chimpanzee?

blink.gif

obamastupid.jpg

At the risk of sounding racist..... doesnt Micheals expression look like a confused chimpanzee?

Here's your real chimp
Primatologist Jane Goodall has made her name studying chimpanzees for over half a century. So, if anyone can deduce a distinct correlation between a brash chimp and the egoistic hubris of, say, the president of the United States, it’s Goodall.

Pre-election, last October, Goodall made a comparison between then-Republican candidate Donald Trump and the primates she has devoted her life to understanding.

“In many ways the performances of Donald Trump remind me of male chimpanzees and their dominance rituals,” she told the Atlantic.

“In order to impress rivals, males seeking to rise in the dominance hierarchy perform spectacular displays: Stamping, slapping the ground, dragging branches, throwing rocks. The more vigorous and imaginative the display, the faster the individual is likely to rise in the hierarchy, and the longer he is likely to maintain that position.”

You're the one who brought it up to her. And, I don't give a flying flip if you care or not.

Edited to remove the profanity because talking like that just lowers me to the sewer level of the trump cult worshipers.
If it weren't for my delete key, I would be hated even more than I already am around here.

blink.gif

obamastupid.jpg

Here's your real chimp
Primatologist Jane Goodall has made her name studying chimpanzees for over half a century. So, if anyone can deduce a distinct correlation between a brash chimp and the egoistic hubris of, say, the president of the United States, it’s Goodall.

Pre-election, last October, Goodall made a comparison between then-Republican candidate Donald Trump and the primates she has devoted her life to understanding.

“In many ways the performances of Donald Trump remind me of male chimpanzees and their dominance rituals,” she told the Atlantic.

“In order to impress rivals, males seeking to rise in the dominance hierarchy perform spectacular displays: Stamping, slapping the ground, dragging branches, throwing rocks. The more vigorous and imaginative the display, the faster the individual is likely to rise in the hierarchy, and the longer he is likely to maintain that position.”

Trump could buy and sell her dumbass.
She hung around with apes so she could be the smartest person in the jungle.

Riiiiight crazy Cat Lady......
time-to-become-a-crazy-cat-lady_o_2118053.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back