Obama, Standing Behind Islam "First"...

Terrorists take great joy in the death of Americans no matter how it happens. As the video explained, only a dark muslim heart can smile in the face of 9/11. The same goes for those who celebrate our dead Ambassador.

I had this Sunni freak pegged quickly. Trash. :mad:

Ah Yes, Sunni Man whose location is Dar al-harb, the House of War...a perpetual state of jihad...where we have yet to be subjugated.

Islam’s House of Islam and House of War

But, he's a "Patriotic Muslim American". :lol:

Actually..he served in the United States military.

You?

Not all who serve are honorable. :eusa_whistle:

haha, ooops, sorry, I just saw that Sallow was banned after I replied to it.

Good move, USMB!!

The United States does not have a war against Islam.
The United States indeed has a war against a few silly Mud People that have religious veiws of the following:
1. They circumsize young girls with glass from a broken coke bottle. ( removal of the clitterous )
2. When they get upset the start shouting ha, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le
3. They beleive that an argument is wone by who can yell the loudest.
4. The beleive that pursueing 70 year old technology and taking shortcuts will give them say so in what goes on in this world.
5. They think that existance should be fair, exept for non-Mud People.
6. They beleive that all people shoud bend over and spread there ass cheaks to there local government officials.
7. They put children in jail for talkin shit.
8. They attempt to force there backward ways upon others that are extremly much more powerfull then they are.
I dont know what religion that is but it isnt Islam, but they claim that it is.

Sigh*

As an American Republican who served in the military with honor, it always depresses me when my fellow Republicans lie. I am not a supporter of Obama, and hope to see him removed by vote in November, but I cannot abide when people misrepresent what a person said, regardless of what I may feel about that person.

Barack Obama never said, or wrote, "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds turn in an ugly direction." That is the quote that is attributed to him that is inaccurate. It is a rewording of a passage in "The Audacity of Hope" by extremists who, instead of attempting to address the flaws of the President using honesty, instead resort to distortions and rely on the simple and unfortunate truth that most people don't fact check.

The actual quote is:

"Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

I propose that if people have a beef with the President, and there is plenty to have a beef with, that they would at least have the honor to do so without lying. Have some self respect and perhaps a little for those who have served.

Last edited:
No.............
If you wanted to misrepresent Obama you would make an ad or bill board like this, right before the election, this would eliminate Obama's female voters:

fgm001.jpg
Give Islam a chance, Vote Barack Hussein Obama 2012
fgm002.jpg

The United States does not have a war against Islam.
The United States indeed has a war against a few silly Mud People that have religious veiws of the following:
1. They circumsize young girls with glass from a broken coke bottle. ( removal of the clitterous )
2. When they get upset the start shouting ha, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le
3. They beleive that an argument is wone by who can yell the loudest.
4. The beleive that pursueing 70 year old technology and taking shortcuts will give them say so in what goes on in this world.
5. They think that existance should be fair, exept for non-Mud People.
6. They beleive that all people shoud bend over and spread there ass cheaks to there local government officials.
7. They put children in jail for talkin shit.
8. They attempt to force there backward ways upon others that are extremly much more powerfull then they are.
I dont know what religion that is but it isnt Islam, but they claim that it is.

Islam is of the devil.

We don't need any more proof.

Forum List

Back