Coptic Christian Children Jailed in Egypt

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by longknife, Oct 5, 2012.

1. longknife

longknife Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,502
    No wonder Barack Obama and his Administration wanted Mohamed Morsi to be the president of Egypt; he’s as much of a liar as they are. Two young Coptic Christian boys, ages 9 and 10, have been arrested by Egyptian authorities for “defiling the pages of a Koran.” An imam of a local mosque said that he saw them tearing the pages, so, off to jail they went.

But wait, wasn’t it Obama’s good buddy Morsi who said:

The president of the Arab Republic of Egypt is the commander of the armed forces, full stop. Egypt now is a real civil state. It is not theocratic, it is not military. It is democratic, free, constitutional, lawful and modern. We are behaving according to the Egyptian people’s choice and will, nothing else — is it clear?

Egypt isn’t theocratic? Hilarious.

Morsi was honest when he said this:

I grew up with the Muslim Brotherhood. I learned my principles in the Muslim Brotherhood. I learned how to love my country with the Muslim Brotherhood. I learned politics with the Brotherhood. I was a leader of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Now that’s more like it.

Ishak Ibrahim, a researcher with the Egyptian Initiative for Personal Rights, said there have been at least 17 cases involving the charge of contempt of religion since President Hosni Mubarak was thrown out.

Egypt 2012: the land of fanatical Islamists and terrified Christians. Soon coming to a town near you!

2. techieny

techieny Conservative Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +586
    What a sad situation!

3. Rct_Tsoul

Rct_Tsoul BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +39
    This is usual filthy non-American antics, I am not surprised, this is why the entire world of Mud People must be publicly bitch slapped into submission.

4. Marhaba

Marhaba Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Where is Obama? Why isn't he defending the Christian victims of radical Islamists?

5. Againsheila

Againsheila Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,700
    because he's a muslim?