Obama Shows His Repect For The Military

Obama is an arrogant, disrespectful shit. However, his half-assed salute really should be put away in the "who gives a shit" file. Civilians are not required by etiquette to salute servicemen. It is just a tradition for the Commander in Chief to give a salute when he is saluted. I really would not try to read much into it.

If you want to nit pick, then why was OBAMA drinking out of a styrofoam cup when the UN global warming conference was occurring?

Know how long that "tradition" has actually been around?

Obama is an arrogant, disrespectful shit. However, his half-assed salute really should be put away in the "who gives a shit" file. Civilians are not required by etiquette to salute servicemen. It is just a tradition for the Commander in Chief to give a salute when he is saluted. I really would not try to read much into it.

If you want to nit pick, then why was OBAMA drinking out of a styrofoam cup when the UN global warming conference was occurring?

Since Ronald Reagan I believe.

Bingo!

It was a 1/4 ass salute. I don't care what party you are. When you are elected President, you are afforded the privilege of Commander in Chief by the US Constitution. At least show some respect to the men and women that will lay down and take a bullet for you and your policies. Take your Coffee and transfer to your left hand to provide an appropriate salute.

Or, put your dog down?

:badgrin:

Civilians aren't required to salute.
So that excuses it not knowing how if they want to?

IN the scale of things, who cares? OTOH, if it were Bush the Dems would be calling for his impeachment over it.
Carry on.

1359842728_8498_barney_zps307d74e8.jpg

Then why didn't they, dumbass?

cuz we all knew he was doing his best with what little he had to work with.

Obama is the commander in chief and it's always been customary to properly salute the military. He gave a disrespectful salute, which is worse than none at all. If you're going to do something, do it right. Obama knows better and this is unacceptable.

Actions mean more than words.

So that excuses it not knowing how if they want to?

IN the scale of things, who cares? OTOH, if it were Bush the Dems would be calling for his impeachment over it.
Carry on.

1359842728_8498_barney_zps307d74e8.jpg

Then why didn't they, dumbass?

Bush always showed immense respect for the military. At least he is holding the dog with his left arm and doing his best to show respect, though it looks difficult. Bush did a better job holding a dog than Obama did holding a cup.

Well it's fitting for someone who is the most embarrassing CIC ever, who doesn't know jack about our military, has not a shred of class and doesn't care about American traditions.

Obama is the commander in chief and it's always been customary to properly salute the military. He gave a disrespectful salute, which is worse than none at all. If you're going to do something, do it right. Obama knows better and this is unacceptable.

Actions mean more than words.
Reagan had a lousy salute...He looked like he was waving from his forehead..

Bingo!

Bingo!
. Are you sure? There are photographs of FDR saluting.

View attachment 32239

The outrage! Somebody bring me pearls to clutch!
Hardly comparable. It sickens me that our fighting men have to salute this fake commander-in-chief.

It is only not comparable because you don't want it to be. It's inconvenient to the outrage of day. Neither of these pictures are really worthy of any outrage but then again I am not a partisan stooge.

Forum List

Back