Photo of NYC Skyline on Good Friday 1956 Shows How Much the US Has Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not correctly....Few men, who aren't LDS, have the suit and tie anymore, let alone have any idea where one would be appropriate.
Maybe you just hang around with the wrong kind of people. Everyone I know has at least one, many have multiple.

Not correctly....Few men, who aren't LDS, have the suit and tie anymore, let alone have any idea where one would be appropriate.
Guess again, Dobie Gillis. Don't assume everyone is like your "straight from the dryer" ass.

Maybe you just hang around with the wrong kind of people. Everyone I know has at least one, many have multiple.
The people you and I hang around with aren't the norm.

Visit a Men's Wearhouse sometime, and talk to the tailors there about how the suits are (not) flying out the door.

These days, "formal" practically means that your ball cap is turned with the bill facing forward and your pullover shirt has a couple buttons on it.

The people you and I hang around with aren't the norm.

Visit a Men's Wearhouse sometime, and talk to the tailors there about how the suits are (not) flying out the door.

These days, "formal" practically means that your ball cap is turned with the bill facing forward and your pullover shirt has a couple buttons on it.
I haven’t bought a suit in a few years. Had no need to have plenty in the closet.

Kids been going to school in pajamas and bedroom slippers for 25 years now
We became undisciplined . School and church are about business, not recreation and cozy comforts

Kids been going to school in pajamas and bedroom slippers for 25 years now
We became undisciplined . School and church are about business, not recreation and cozy comforts
Maybe you should concentrate more on the teachings of Jesus and be less concerned about what people are wearing.

From this: posted the picture for all to see....to the purple lipped jug eared muslim lighting up the WH in GAY colors. What a giant.....dic he was.*****************

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back