Climate Fascist R F K Jr....

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
I had respect for his father. His was the first actual jihadist murder of an American, 1968. I was serving on the Bong Son plateau when the news of his shooting came. Black troopers took it especially hard having almost turned against us ofays after the MLK hit. Those were tense times....that guy mad-dogging you might have your back in the bush later in the day. So anyway, Bobby's kid grows up spoiled, bitter, and stupid. He turns to the "climate change" dogma for a cause, and is soon a main advocate. Forget for a moment that he wouldn't allow a wind tower near his property. Or that his last wife recently hanged herself out in their barn. This last weekend he actually called for us heretic/infidel/apostates (ie normals) to be CHARGED WITH A CRIME for doubting his ilk.
icon_e_surprised.gif

rfk23n-3-web.jpg

He doesn't care the "science" is BOGUS....he doesn't care for your right to an opinion other than his. He couldn't care less if you don't want to castrate the American economy by banning coal now, oil and NG soon after. And now he shows his true nature by wanting you JAILED for not buying his hooey. I tell ya, we better win the Senate and the White House in the next two elections...the future of our country depends on it. :eusa_eh:

think this is the kennedy ilk with a really messed up natural speaking voice . Just saying !!

He's a bully, too. And could care less for the science. Another one worried they won't make their real dollars if things don't pop for them soon.

• Banned
He's a bully, too. And could care less for the science. Another one worried they won't make their real dollars if things don't pop for them soon.

Yep, they're still clinging to the "carbon credits" scheme...looks like Fat Albert was the only one who'll get rich from that enterprise....it's shut down.

this kennedy plus teddies kid patrick [think] the drug user , what a fambly !!

New Topics

Forum List

Back