Obama Shows His Repect For The Military

image.jpg

The outrage! Somebody bring me pearls to clutch!

Dang.

You're right.

He should-a saluted with that empty left hand.

Betcha this is another one of those non-issue threads that will got to a thousand posts of fake RW indignation.
My cousin retired from the Jarines and has a problem when Oblama sneezes. She is saying that he is a disgrace for this salute..
When I was in the military some officers didn't do a reply salute...or a gave a half assed one..

image.jpg

Grab your smelling salts in case ya'll feel a outrage faint coming on.

Civilians aren't required to salute.
Or show respect, dignity, humility, class....
So...he didn't show respect? How is it not showing respect by at least acknowledging their salutes? Do tell.
He did though, latte fish salute and all.

You know this but cant bring yourself to admit this was a disappointment.

We're supposed to care enough to be disappointed?

Really??
No shit, next they will say he's gay and his wife is a shemale,,typical Christian benevolence...

It was a 1/4 ass salute. I don't care what party you are. When you are elected President, you are afforded the privilege of Commander in Chief by the US Constitution. At least show some respect to the men and women that will lay down and take a bullet for you and your policies. Take your Coffee and transfer to your left hand to provide an appropriate salute.

It was a 1/4 ass salute. I don't care what party you are. When you are elected President, you are afforded the privilege of Commander in Chief by the US Constitution. At least show some respect to the men and women that will lay down and take a bullet for you and your policies. Take your Coffee and transfer to your left hand to provide an appropriate salute.

:lmao:

View attachment 32239

The outrage! Somebody bring me pearls to clutch!
“Laura and I are sad to announce that our Scottish Terrier, Barney, has passed away. The little fellow had been suffering from lymphoma and after twelve and a half years of life, his body could not fight off the illness. Barney and I enjoyed the outdoors. He loved to accompany me when I fished for bass at the ranch. He was a fierce armadillo hunter. At Camp David, his favorite activity was chasing golf balls on the chipping green. Barney guarded the South Lawn entrance of the White House as if he were a Secret Service agent. He wandered the halls of the West Wing looking for treats from his many friends. He starred in Barney Cam and gave the American people Christmas tours of the White House. Barney greeted Queens, Heads of State, and Prime Ministers. He was always polite and never jumped in their laps. Barney was by my side during our eight years in the White House. He never discussed politics and was always a faithful friend. Laura and I will miss our pal.”

Barney Bush Former First Dog Dies -- NYMag

So sorry for your loss George...

Rank,,,has it's privileges.....

Obama is an arrogant, disrespectful shit. However, his half-assed salute really should be put away in the "who gives a shit" file. Civilians are not required by etiquette to salute servicemen. It is just a tradition for the Commander in Chief to give a salute when he is saluted. I really would not try to read much into it.

If you want to nit pick, then why was OBAMA drinking out of a styrofoam cup when the UN global warming conference was occurring?

Forum List

Back