Obama Shows His Nasty Elitist Streak Again To Reporter

Yes, Liberals are so proud of this jerk.

He doesn't care about the debt. He's defending keeping the status-quo, staying in debt, and they're so proud of this guy.

2961175776_b341ca0fc5.jpg

YouTube - Trump: This Country is Going to Hell

Notice how well Donald Trump handles his interview.

He didn't get cross with her even though she questioned his answers.

lol, I don't know if he's running or not, but I am so thankful for the entertainment. These commentators, especially like this silly bitch, don't know what to make of him, they can't believe what he comes out with. Watch their facial expressions when he's basically calling the obama useless. :fu:

YouTube - Trump: This Country is Going to Hell

Notice how well Donald Trump handles his interview.

He didn't get cross with her even though she questioned his answers.

lol, I don't know if he's running or not, but I am so thankful for the entertainment. These commentators, especially like this silly bitch, don't know what to make of him, they can't believe what he comes out with. Watch their facial expressions when he's basically calling the obama useless.
Hey....c'mon....at least he wasn't MAWKED!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nokTjEdaUGg]YouTube - Palin On Foreign Policy[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMypXCUWMw]YouTube - CNN Laughs It Up Over Sarah Palin Interview[/ame]

544.gif

This one pretty much speaks for itself.

YouTube - 'Let me finish my answers' Obama Loses His Cool With Texas Reporter

News 8 goes one-on-one with President Obama | Dallas - Fort Worth News | wfaa.com | Texas News

I remember the old days when Bush would laugh off criticism from detractors.

Now we've got this prickly jerk that seems to take offense at the slightest thing.

I know what the reaction will be. The reporter shouldn't have corrected the President stretching the truth. He should have waited for him to finish (while we're young).

I think Obama is more like Nixon. He has serious issues with anyone that doesn't kiss his ass.

I figure if you want to become argumentative that's always an option, but not necessary. I think a leader has to be able to handle questioning without becoming flustered and rude.

I just had a chance to watch this entire thing...and like..

What elitism?

The "interview" for one..as presented..is heavily edited. There's very little to go on..in terms of the the interviewer's style. We just see Obama answering questions..but very little interaction.

The one reaction shot I saw of the interviewer had him rolling his eyes.

THEN..that last comment is off the cuff..and we have NO IDEA what the interviewer asked him.

A HACK piece worthy of Briebart.

LEAVE OBAMA ALONE! HE JUST WANTS TO EAT HIS WAFFLE!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTiJ9gA47LA]YouTube - Barack concentrates on his Waffles[/ame]

Obama finally gets asked something other than "how's your day?" and he freaks.

Very telling... Obama's a joke.

I think Obama needs to stop being a hypocite.

He tells us to knock off the vitriol then bad-mouths his opposition in the most classless manner.

But to get back to the topic of this thread, Obama does not like being corrected. It was obvious he attempted to pull rank on a journalist that was just doing his job. It was crystal clear that is what he was doing. He couldn't wait to show his displeasure. This is the person who sits in the Oval Office. An insecure individual with serious character flaws. Small wonder he thinks it'll take a billion dollars to re-elect him.
Now let's get this straight.
Obama WAITS until the interview is over rather than chide the reporter for interrupting him over the air during the interview and that is classless and impatient. Bush, whom you reference in your OP, chides the Irish reporter repeatedly over the air during the interview with the EXACT same words and you can't get any more classy or patient than that. :cuckoo:
It takes a special kind of reverse vision to be a CON$ervative!!! :cuckoo:

It doesn't take an interpreter to figure out what Obama was doing.

Your attempt to spin it shows you don't care how it appeared, you just want to make excuses for him.

News 8 goes one-on-one with President Obama | Dallas - Fort Worth News | wfaa.com | Texas News

Now we've got this prickly jerk that seems to take offense at the slightest thing.

I know what the reaction will be. The reporter shouldn't have corrected the President stretching the truth. He should have waited for him to finish (while we're young).

I think Obama is more like Nixon. He has serious issues with anyone that doesn't kiss his ass.

I figure if you want to become argumentative that's always an option, but not necessary. I think a leader has to be able to handle questioning without becoming flustered and rude.

What elitism?

The "interview" for one..as presented..is heavily edited. There's very little to go on..in terms of the the interviewer's style. We just see Obama answering questions..but very little interaction.

THEN..that last comment is off the cuff..and we have NO IDEA what the interviewer asked him.

What a tap-dance.

What elitism?

What a tap-dance.

No tap dance chief.

You may appreciate this sort of nonsense..but that's what it is..nonsense.

This "reporter" was a hack..and the piece is heavily edited.

I think Obama needs to stop being a hypocite.

He tells us to knock off the vitriol then bad-mouths his opposition in the most classless manner.

But to get back to the topic of this thread, Obama does not like being corrected. It was obvious he attempted to pull rank on a journalist that was just doing his job. It was crystal clear that is what he was doing. He couldn't wait to show his displeasure. This is the person who sits in the Oval Office. An insecure individual with serious character flaws. Small wonder he thinks it'll take a billion dollars to re-elect him.
Now let's get this straight.
Obama WAITS until the interview is over rather than chide the reporter for interrupting him over the air during the interview and that is classless and impatient. Bush, whom you reference in your OP, chides the Irish reporter repeatedly over the air during the interview with the EXACT same words and you can't get any more classy or patient than that. :cuckoo:
It takes a special kind of reverse vision to be a CON$ervative!!! :cuckoo:

It doesn't take an interpreter to figure out what Obama was doing.

Your attempt to spin it shows you don't care how it appeared, you just want to make excuses for him.

You got owned, and that's all you have in response? :lol::lol::lol: You started this faux outrage thread. You brought up Bush. You criticize Obama for chiding the reporter off-air, but put Bush on a pedestal for doing the same thing on-air. Where's the outrage over Bush's rude behavior? You're a hack. A desperate, pathetic little hack.

What elitism?

Exactly.

What elitism?

What a tap-dance.

What was wrong about what he just said?.. :eusa_whistle:

just so i'm clear the premise of this thread is that asking to finish an answer makes obama a 'nasty elitist'?

really? that's what you're going with?

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal
Mudwhistle,

I really hope you don't think you're doing anything more than partisan muckraking with this thread. That's all it is. It's not covering any substantive issue. Your title and op don't even adequately reflect what actually happened.

Do you really think your time (and ours) is well-spent on bullshit posts like this? What jollies do you get out of posting something so inane?

What elitism?

What a tap-dance.

No tap dance chief.

The media could ruin this guy inside a week if they wanted to. He's just used to reporters that sit quietly and nod when he lies. They don't do it to everyone else, why is Obama so special?

Yeah, only Bush can filibuster and then tell a reporter "let me finish" my BS.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fze2J2Ve9is]YouTube - BANNED Pres. Bush Interview[/ame]

Thats different, Bush is a republican.

see how that works?

What a tap-dance.

No tap dance chief.

The media could ruin this guy inside a week if they wanted to. He's just used to reporters that sit quietly and nod when he lies. They don't do it to everyone else, why is Obama so special?

What?

There's a 24-7 anti-Obama Machine at FOX and the rest of the media isn't far behind. They cover the Tea Party like it's some major movement while almost completely ignoring some very major protests. Just recently less then 200 people had some bogus tea party rally and the "MSM' was all over it. Any time those people fart..there's an army of media trucks to catch the whiff.

On the other hand..hundreds of thousands of people are protesting nation wide..the bat shit crazies that now sit in office in the fly over states. That's barely getting coverage.

Nuts..really.

Forum List

Back