Obama Shows His Nasty Elitist Streak Again To Reporter

Please explain how

"Let me finish my answers the next time we do an interview, all right?"

is either nasty or elitist.

Did President Bush do a one on one interviews with anyone during his first term in office?

You've already trashed Bush. What he did or didn't do does not excuse Obama.

Once again, I drew a comparison between Obama and Donald Trump and the difference is glaring.

People wanna make excuses for him and that shows is their standards have slipped over the years.
i'll wager dollars to donuts that with enough time someone will come up with video of donald trump asking to finish his answer.

Please explain how

Did President Bush do a one on one interviews with anyone during his first term in office?

Once again, I drew a comparison between Obama and Donald Trump and the difference is glaring.

People wanna make excuses for him and that shows is their standards have slipped over the years.

Yeah, Trump had no problem interrupting over and over saying "excuse me" 18 times to cut her off. Yeah, now thats professional!

O
Please explain how

Considering he responded this way to the one time he was asked something more prying than "Where are you vacationing this week Lord God Obama?"

It was an odd reaction.

It was specifically stated that the exchange came after the interview was over and not during the interview. Even if he did what is it about him saying "Let me finish my answers the next time we do an interview, all right?" makes it "nasty" or "elitist"?

It's more of the same non issue BS from those who are demented by hatred for the man, and meant to distract their base with emotion rather than inform them.

No, I just have a problem with people telling me he's so wonderful and so gifted when it's obvious he's not.

It would end the argument if you would just admit he is what he appears to be and has demonstrated many times.

He just isn't used to being asked tough questions. The corrupt Liberal Press has given him a free pass since day one. These kinds of temper tantrums are expected from spoiled children. No one should be surprised by this.

Temper tantrum? In the clip I saw the President simply asked:

after the interview was over. I didn't see any yelling, screaming, hand flailing, feet stomping, breath holding that I usually associate with a "Temper Tantrum". Is there some hidden video that you are privy to that you're not releasing or what?

Please explain how

Yeah, Trump had no problem interrupting over and over saying "excuse me" 18 times to cut her off. Yeah, now thats professional!

Some people call that a spirited debate. My guess is he had the class to thank her afterward for the questions because he ended up winning in the end.

Obama warned the guy instead.

Please explain how

I only brought up Bush because you said of him " he would laugh off criticism from detractors" Yet he didn't do the one on one type of interview did he?

No where in the OP did you mention Trump at all. You did compare President Obama to President Nixon.

Please explain how

Because Obama Said it...Dont you get how this works?

If Obama does it, its bad....If Bush does the same thing, thats good because thats different

Thats how Obama Derangement Syndrome works

Because Bush Said it...Dont you get how this works?

If Bush does it, its bad....If Obama does the same thing, thats good because thats different

Thats how Bush Derangement Syndrome works

If I wanted my own come back I wouldve wiped it off your moms chin

Wow. Nasty little libfuck aren't you?

BTw.. my Mother's deceased.

O
Considering he responded this way to the one time he was asked something more prying than "Where are you vacationing this week Lord God Obama?"

It was an odd reaction.

It was specifically stated that the exchange came after the interview was over and not during the interview. Even if he did what is it about him saying "Let me finish my answers the next time we do an interview, all right?" makes it "nasty" or "elitist"?

It's more of the same non issue BS from those who are demented by hatred for the man, and meant to distract their base with emotion rather than inform them.

No, I just have a problem with people telling me he's so wonderful and so gifted when it's obvious he's not.

It would end the argument if you would just admit he is what he appears to be and has demonstrated many times.

Got it. Here. President Obama is not so wonderful. Like all politicans before him he promise his base the moon and didn't deliever. He is not so gifted when it come to speaking off the cuff.

Now I have a problem with people telling me he is Nasty and Elitist for asking at the end of this interview "Let me finish my answers the next time we do an interview, all right?".

I'm asking a question. What is it about him saying "Let me finish my answers the next time we do an interview, all right?" makes it "nasty" or "elitist"?

Some people call that a spirited debate. My guess is he had the class to thank her afterward for the questions because he ended up winning in the end.

It was an interview. You can call it apple pie but it doesn't change the fact that you see value in being rude.

And you are a partisan hack. Youre guess is that Trump thanked her! Hahahaha so that means it's ok to interrupt as long as you GUESS they were thanked. Do you GUESS Obama thanked him?

No, even your guesses are partisan.

Please explain how

I only brought up Bush because you said of him " he would laugh off criticism from detractors" Yet he didn't do the one on one type of interview did he?

No where in the OP did you mention Trump at all. You did compare President Obama to President Nixon.

Please explain how

Bush did laugh off tough questions. Obama takes it personal. That's the reason for the obviously terse response. He became angry when he was told he lost Texas by 10 points. He became even more angry when he was asked more then once the same question. He started staring him down. Then he scolded him after he thought they had cut. He was obviously angry. Don't try to deny it.
I provided the Trump interview as an example of how to deal with the press properly.

Last edited:

It was an interview. You can call it apple pie but it doesn't change the fact that you see value in being rude.

And you are a partisan hack. Youre guess is that Trump thanked her! Hahahaha so that means it's ok to interrupt as long as you GUESS they were thanked. Do you GUESS Obama thanked him?

No, even your guesses are partisan.

No, that's just what you're supposed to do. Thank them. Don't scold them.

Trust me, if he had it would have been on the news like Obama was.

So you guess Trump thanked her because of what? The news didn't say he didn't?

Man, you're grasping for all kinds of straws

Please explain how

Bush did laugh off tough questions. Obama takes it personal. That's the reason for the obviously terse response. He became angry when he was told he lost Texas by 10 points. He became even more angry when he was asked more then once the same question. He started staring him down. Then he scolded him after he thought they had cut. He was obviously angry. Don't try to deny it.
I provided the Trump interview as an example of how to deal with the press properly.

I will deny it. The President did not show anger. He did seem annoyed a couple of times but remained very calm and answered appropriatly. Here is the entire uncut interview. He seemed friendly even at the end.

Raw video: News 8's one-on-one with President Obama | wfaa.com | Features

Please explain how

I will deny it. The President did not show anger. He did seem annoyed a couple of times but remained very calm and answered appropriatly. Here is the entire uncut interview. He seemed friendly even at the end.

Raw video: News 8's one-on-one with President Obama | wfaa.com | Features

Being annoyed and angry are close to the same thing.

Last edited:
An announcement was released shortly after the interview was concluded that the reporter in question would not get another interview.

I guess Obama was pleased?

Fat fucken chance.

An announcement was released shortly after the interview was concluded that the reporter in question would not get another interview.

Fat fucken chance.

There was no White House announcement. The rumor came from an off the cuff remark made by White House communications director Dan Pfeiffer.

Pfeiffer was asked by Time reporter Michael Scherer, “So will WFAA's Brad Watson get another interview one day?”

Instead of quickly taking the high road, Pfeiffer suggested that Watson may truly be out in the cold after irritating the president. And he did it by revealing yet another trick of Washington communications: playing one news outlet against its rival.

“Right around the time we do our next interview with @TIME. I am kidding ... or am I. @Newsweek is on the other line,” Pfeiffer responded.

If President Obama decided not to do another interview with this fellow it is his perogative is it not?

'
So you guess Trump thanked her because of what? The news didn't say he didn't?

Man, you're grasping for all kinds of straws

I've seen Trumps interviews and I've seen hundreds of others.

It what they usually do at the end.

It's clear Obama didn't. It's also why they showed his rude comment.

Am I wrong?

Wrong about what? I dont even know what you're talking about. You GUESS Trump thanked his interviewer and GUESS Obama didnt and you BELIEVE interrupting an interviewer is showing a smooth professional but asking to finish a question is rude to ask AFTER the interview. You even changed the word "interview" to "debate" just to excuse Trumps rudeness.

you're wrong on alot.

Last edited:

Fat fucken chance.

There was no White House announcement. The rumor came from an off the cuff remark made by White House communications director Dan Pfeiffer.

Pfeiffer was asked by Time reporter Michael Scherer, “So will WFAA's Brad Watson get another interview one day?”

Instead of quickly taking the high road, Pfeiffer suggested that Watson may truly be out in the cold after irritating the president. And he did it by revealing yet another trick of Washington communications: playing one news outlet against its rival.

“Right around the time we do our next interview with @TIME. I am kidding ... or am I. @Newsweek is on the other line,” Pfeiffer responded.

If President Obama decided not to do another interview with this fellow it is his perogative is it not?

Correct.

Sounds like he was irritated enough to put out the word. Pfeiffer is the President's campaign manager ala Karl Rove, is he not? Seems Watson is being made an example of, which only proves my original point.

Thank you

Last edited:

Forum List

Back