Obama Shows His Nasty Elitist Streak Again To Reporter

*fuck off*

The First is by OBAMA...

Wrong. No cookie for Mr. T.

My nation's journey toward justice has not been easy and it is not over. The racial bigotry fed by slavery did not end with slavery or with segregation. And many of the issues that still trouble America have roots in the bitter experience of other times. But however long the journey, our destination is set: liberty and justice for all.
President Bush Speaks at Goree Island in Senegal

Better luck next time, ignorant twirp.

Take yer cookie and shove it up yer ASS BOY...

Anytime...Anywhere.
Sore LOSER! :eusa_boohoo:

By the way? Drummers are a DIME a DOZEN...
you're just jealous because you can't carry a beat with a handle!! :lol:

Picture-whole-set.jpg

He is human, not a robot.
If he can't handle a reporter without losing his cool, then god only knows how he's going to handle it when the shit really hits the fan.

The president is supposd to be cool, calm, and collected at all times......Their actions under even the slightest pressure speaks volumes. I would say this is the least of the pressure he will face, and he handled it like an idiot.

This one pretty much speaks for itself.

YouTube - 'Let me finish my answers' Obama Loses His Cool With Texas Reporter

News 8 goes one-on-one with President Obama | Dallas - Fort Worth News | wfaa.com | Texas News

I remember the old days when Bush would laugh off criticism from detractors.

Now we've got this prickly jerk that seems to take offense at the slightest thing.

I know what the reaction will be. The reporter shouldn't have corrected the President stretching the truth. He should have waited for him to finish (while we're young).

I think Obama is more like Nixon. He has serious issues with anyone that doesn't kiss his ass.

I figure if you want to become argumentative that's always an option, but not necessary. I think a leader has to be able to handle questioning without becoming flustered and rude.

That's exactly where you went wrong at, Obama is not a leader. He takes his orders from special interest groups.

News 8 goes one-on-one with President Obama | Dallas - Fort Worth News | wfaa.com | Texas News

Now we've got this prickly jerk that seems to take offense at the slightest thing.

I know what the reaction will be. The reporter shouldn't have corrected the President stretching the truth. He should have waited for him to finish (while we're young).

I think Obama is more like Nixon. He has serious issues with anyone that doesn't kiss his ass.

I figure if you want to become argumentative that's always an option, but not necessary. I think a leader has to be able to handle questioning without becoming flustered and rude.

That's exactly where you went wrong at, Obama is not a leader. He takes his orders from special interest groups.
AKA: The Soros machine.

Bingo. Him and the Trumpkas of the world.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This HAS to be THE most reactionary RW Hack thread post of the year.

49izadw.gif

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This HAS to be THE most reactionary RW Hack thread post of the year.

49izadw.gif
1129995500-toostupid.jpg

SOROS DERANGEMENT SYNDROME! haha :cuckoo:

Would someone mind pointing out where the President "lost his cool".

Republicans, a party that's 90% white, hate this black man so much, they see "nasty, elitist" where it doesn't exist. It makes many members of that dubious party feel "better about themselves" when they post pictures of Obama photo-shopped as Hitler or on the body of a chimp.

Gotta keep that code talking straight..

Nasty Elitist=Uppity..

I'm sure if Obama does something his supporters can always take something out of context and use it as an example that shows he's not alone.

You saw what happened. He got pissed because a reporter was doing his job instead of patronize him.

Then I showed an example of how Donald Trump handles similar questioning.

I let the videos speak for themselves.

Race-baiting degenerates not withstanding

This is pretty funny. You all trash the guy on a daily basis and when he speaks up for himself or criticizes any Repug in the least you are such big crybabies...

Waahh.

This is pretty funny. You all trash the guy on a daily basis and when he speaks up for himself or criticizes any Repug in the least you are such big crybabies...

Waahh.

It will be interesting to watch him campaign without the MSM drooling all over him.

I predict more implosions.:razz:

Last two posts "Booooosh"! Videos...

You idiots just cannot help yourselves can you?

You can't help yourself from being a fucking hypocrite, can you?

Anything Obama does.. Oh, he's an elitist prick! If Bush acted in the same manner.. Oh, stop bringing up booooosh!

Damn hypocrite.
I just wish you folks would find an original comparison.
How telling is it that, for a group of people that hated Bush so much, to constantly use Bush to forgive everything your idol does.
I thought Barry was better than George.
Guess not.
Just "two cheeks of the same ass" ;)

Waahh.

I think Obama needs to stop being a hypocite.

He tells us to knock off the vitriol then bad-mouths his opposition in the most classless manner.

But to get back to the topic of this thread, Obama does not like being corrected. It was obvious he attempted to pull rank on a journalist that was just doing his job. It was crystal clear that is what he was doing. He couldn't wait to show his displeasure. This is the person who sits in the Oval Office. An insecure individual with serious character flaws. Small wonder he thinks it'll take a billion dollars to re-elect him.

I think Obama needs to stop being a hypocite.

He tells us to knock off the vitriol then bad-mouths his opposition in the most classless manner.

But to get back to the topic of this thread, Obama does not like being corrected. It was obvious he attempted to pull rank on a journalist that was just doing his job. It was crystal clear that is what he was doing. He couldn't wait to show his displeasure. This is the person who sits in the Oval Office. An insecure individual with serious character flaws. Small wonder he thinks it'll take a billion dollars to re-elect him.
Now let's get this straight.
Obama WAITS until the interview is over rather than chide the reporter for interrupting him over the air during the interview and that is classless and impatient. Bush, whom you reference in your OP, chides the Irish reporter repeatedly over the air during the interview with the EXACT same words and you can't get any more classy or patient than that. :cuckoo:
It takes a special kind of reverse vision to be a CON$ervative!!! :cuckoo:

Obama Shows His Nasty Elitist Streak Again To Reporter
Whatsamatta, Mudd-Butt.....ya' get sand in your snatch, or something??

:eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgvBdlD7xUk]YouTube - Rachel Maddow: Fox News To White People: Be Very Afraid! Black People Are Coming To Get You! Part 1[/ame]​

Forum List

Back