Obama Shows His Nasty Elitist Streak Again To Reporter

quote #1:

quote #2:

quick, which quote is from gwb, which is from obama.. If you answer correctly, you get a cookie.

*fuck off*

The First is by OBAMA...

Wrong. No cookie for Mr. T.

My nation's journey toward justice has not been easy and it is not over. The racial bigotry fed by slavery did not end with slavery or with segregation. And many of the issues that still trouble America have roots in the bitter experience of other times. But however long the journey, our destination is set: liberty and justice for all.

President Bush Speaks at Goree Island in Senegal

Better luck next time, ignorant twirp.

:lol: :rofl:

but...but...thats different!

This one pretty much speaks for itself.

YouTube - 'Let me finish my answers' Obama Loses His Cool With Texas Reporter

News 8 goes one-on-one with President Obama | Dallas - Fort Worth News | wfaa.com | Texas News

I remember the old days when Bush would laugh off criticism from detractors.

Now we've got this prickly jerk that seems to take offense at the slightest thing.

I know what the reaction will be. The reporter shouldn't have corrected the President stretching the truth. He should have waited for him to finish (while we're young).

I think Obama is more like Nixon. He has serious issues with anyone that doesn't kiss his ass.

I figure if you want to become argumentative that's always an option, but not necessary. I think a leader has to be able to handle questioning without becoming flustered and rude.
Yeah, only Bush can filibuster and then tell a reporter "let me finish" my BS.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fze2J2Ve9is]YouTube - BANNED Pres. Bush Interview[/ame]

Thats different, Bush is a republican.

see how that works?

Oh gosh..what a train wreck of an interview.

What a tap-dance.

No tap dance chief.

You may appreciate this sort of nonsense..but that's what it is..nonsense.

This "reporter" was a hack..and the piece is heavily edited.

The media could ruin this guy inside a week if they wanted to.
....If he was a brainless-fuck-up like Lil' Dumbya....but, he ISN'T!!!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnoPpWdlG3A]YouTube - Rachel Maddow (1) 111th Congress put policy before politics[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBHK7zsz7xU]YouTube - Rachel Maddow (2) 111th Congress put policy before politics[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfWpBWP8krs]YouTube - Obama Takes a Victory Lap After Big Wins[/ame]

gop-crybabies-2010.jpg

No tap dance chief.

You may appreciate this sort of nonsense..but that's what it is..nonsense.

This "reporter" was a hack..and the piece is heavily edited.

The media could ruin this guy inside a week if they wanted to. He's just used to reporters that sit quietly and nod when he lies. They don't do it to everyone else, why is Obama so special?

What?

There's a 24-7 anti-Obama Machine at FOX and the rest of the media isn't far behind. They cover the Tea Party like it's some major movement while almost completely ignoring some very major protests. Just recently less then 200 people had some bogus tea party rally and the "MSM' was all over it. Any time those people fart..there's an army of media trucks to catch the whiff.

On the other hand..hundreds of thousands of people are protesting nation wide..the bat shit crazies that now sit in office in the fly over states. That's barely getting coverage.

Nuts..really.

I guess nobody covered Wisconsin?

Please, you're beginning lose it.

Fox is on their own when it comes to network news. They can easily be attacked and painted as liars. If everyone actually reported the facts rather then took their ques from the White House Obama would be toast.

Last edited:
This guy has always been thin-skinned and whiny. He's so used to the corrupt Liberal Press sniffing his butt fumes that he just can't handle it if someone in the Press dares to ask him tough questions. At least Bush took all the hits from the Liberal Press and just kept on going. He didn't whine nearly as much as this guy does. The Media should be asking much tougher questions about this guy. They have been AWOL on his whole Presidency so far. Do we really have a credible MSM anymore? Doesn't look like it.

The Liberal Press has been absolutely derelict in their duties since this guy became President. Seriously,how many tough questions has this guy had to answer? I haven't seen hardly any at all. And if he does get asked a tough question,he whines & cries like a baby. He's just not used to being asked tough questions. It actually startles him if it happens. The Liberal Press should stop sniffing on his butt fumes and begin asking him some more challenging questions. I'm not gonna hold my breath waiting for that to happen though.

This guy has always been thin-skinned and whiny. He's so used to the corrupt Liberal Press sniffing his butt fumes that he just can't handle it if someone in the Press dares to ask him tough questions. At least Bush took all the hits from the Liberal Press and just kept on going.
583586.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQzdW7hg4A]YouTube - Classic Bush - What Mistakes?[/ame]

george%20bush%20looking%20stupid.jpg

"Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......."

Man some people really do love sniffing on those Obama butt fumes. These people should be embarrassed...But they're not.

Please explain how

"Let me finish my answers the next time we do an interview, all right?"

is either nasty or elitist.

Did President Bush do a one on one interviews with anyone during his first term in office?

Last edited:
Please explain how

Did President Bush do a one on one interviews with anyone during his first term in office?

Considering he responded this way to the one time he was asked something more prying than "Where are you vacationing this week Lord God Obama?"

It was an odd reaction.

Please explain how

Because Obama Said it...Dont you get how this works?

If Obama does it, its bad....If Bush does the same thing, thats good because thats different

Thats how Obama Derangement Syndrome works

Please explain how

If Obama does it, its bad....If Bush does the same thing, thats good because thats different

Because Bush Said it...Dont you get how this works?

If Bush does it, its bad....If Obama does the same thing, thats good because thats different

Thats how Bush Derangement Syndrome works

He just isn't used to being asked tough questions. The corrupt Liberal Press has given him a free pass since day one. These kinds of temper tantrums are expected from spoiled children. No one should be surprised by this.

Please explain how

Because Bush Said it...Dont you get how this works?

If Bush does it, its bad....If Obama does the same thing, thats good because thats different

Thats how Bush Derangement Syndrome works

If I wanted my own come back I wouldve wiped it off your moms chin

Please explain how

Considering he responded this way to the one time he was asked something more prying than "Where are you vacationing this week Lord God Obama?"

It was an odd reaction.

It was specifically stated that the exchange came after the interview was over and not during the interview. Even if he did what is it about him saying "Let me finish my answers the next time we do an interview, all right?" makes it "nasty" or "elitist"?

It's more of the same non issue BS from those who are demented by hatred for the man, and meant to distract their base with emotion rather than inform them.

Please explain how

You've already trashed Bush. What he did or didn't do does not excuse Obama.

Once again, I drew a comparison between Obama and Donald Trump and the difference is glaring.

People wanna make excuses for him and that shows is their standards have slipped over the years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back