Obama Shows His Nasty Elitist Streak Again To Reporter

YouTube - 'Let me finish my answers' Obama Loses His Cool With Texas Reporter

Would someone mind pointing out where the President "lost his cool".

Republicans, a party that's 90% white, hate this black man so much, they see "nasty, elitist" where it doesn't exist. It makes many members of that dubious party feel "better about themselves" when they post pictures of Obama photo-shopped as Hitler or on the body of a chimp.

i have to agree, that's one of the worst things i've seen here, takes the fun out of the debate, i think most of us were appalled by that.
but making fun of a baby with down syndrom is out of bounds too, i wish more women had spoken up for sarah palin at the time. those kinds of people don't usually stick around other than to check for their reaction/attention. (histrionic/antisocial personality disorders). but they do drop in from time to time.
it's hard to generalize a whole political party. this is good and bad in both, sadly, some people just have to be mean.

Last edited:
He is human, not a robot.
No..Barack Obama is the President of the United States. The Chief Executive is expected to behave with dignity 24 hours per day. There are protocols the POTUS MUST adhere to at all times.
A sitting president is granting an interview to a local tv station is a breach of one of those protocols. So is appearing on a nationally televised variety show or a syndicated afternoon talk show. It is beneath the dignity of the Office.

Last edited:
YouTube - 'Let me finish my answers' Obama Loses His Cool With Texas Reporter

Would someone mind pointing out where the President "lost his cool".

Republicans, a party that's 90% white, hate this black man so much, they see "nasty, elitist" where it doesn't exist. It makes many members of that dubious party feel "better about themselves" when they post pictures of Obama photo-shopped as Hitler or on the body of a chimp.
Screw you and your racism.
Obama is despised because he is doing a poor job and is taking the country in the wrong direction. It is YOU LIBS who are constantly trying to play the race card.
Well, guess what? We don't give a shit. Call us racist. You people are taking race relations to a new low. You use race because you have no substantive reasons or ideas. SO you play to the lowest common denominator.
Look pal, we're moving forward.
You can attempt to fan the flames of racism. It won't work against us. Your side will pay for your feeble attempt to divide the nation along racial lines.
Now you will be permitted to participate in the discussion under the condition that you use logical and factual rebuttals to the view points of the issues. Otherwise, your opinions are meaningless and unwanted.

Last two posts "Booooosh"! Videos...

You idiots just cannot help yourselves can you?

You can't help yourself from being a fucking hypocrite, can you?

Anything Obama does.. Oh, he's an elitist prick! If Bush acted in the same manner.. Oh, stop bringing up booooosh!

Damn hypocrite.

It makes many members of that dubious party feel "better about themselves" when they post pictures of Obama photo-shopped as Hitler or on the body of a chimp.
Kinda' like when some posters use avatars that make fun of politicians right? :rolleyes:

MDQ3-Malema-article.jpg

Anything Obama does.. Oh, he's an elitist prick! If Bush acted in the same manner.. Oh, stop bringing up booooosh!

Damn hypocrite.

BUSH didn't ACT like Your Messiah appologizing for being an AMERICAN, did he?

Bush had many faults...THIS isn't ONE of them. Steady yourself assclown.

Damn hypocrite.

Obama apologized for being an American? I must have missed this.

You're a friggin' idiot.

Educate yourself:

Does President Obama Apologize For America? The Facts Say No

Damn hypocrite.

You're a friggin' idiot.

Educate yourself:

You MISSED the Obama Apology Tour of 2009

The President's Apology Tour

Great leaders aren't defined by consensus.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwvIKGsipMQ]YouTube - Obama Apology Tour 2009[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRA9zNQxg1A]YouTube - The Day in 100 Seconds: World Apology Tour '09![/ame]

Sorry...You're LOST and YOU remain a Sychophant, and a pathetic one...

You're a friggin' idiot.

Educate yourself:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwvIKGsipMQ]YouTube - Obama Apology Tour 2009[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRA9zNQxg1A]YouTube - The Day in 100 Seconds: World Apology Tour '09![/ame]

You didn't even read the link, did you?

You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you upside the face, twirp.

You're a friggin' idiot.

Educate yourself:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwvIKGsipMQ"]YouTube - Obama Apology Tour 2009[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRA9zNQxg1A"]YouTube - The Day in 100 Seconds: World Apology Tour '09![/ame]

Boy? It's a damned SHAME that I ever defend Liberty-hating Jackasses as you that benefit from the endeavours of real AMERICANS.

YOU don't qualify.

Boy? It's a damned SHAME that I ever defend Liberty-hating Jackasses as you that benefit from the endeavours of real AMERICANS.

YOU don't qualify.

Quote #1:

My nation’s journey toward justice has not been easy and it is not over. The racial bigotry fed by slavery did not end with slavery or with segregation. And many of the issues that still trouble America have roots in the bitter experience of other times. But however long the journey, our destination is set: liberty and justice for all.

Quote #2:

The United States is still working through some of our own darker periods in our history. Facing the Washington Monument that I spoke of is a memorial of Abraham Lincoln, the man who freed those who were enslaved even after Washington led our Revolution.

Quick, which quote is from GWB, which is from Obama?.. If you answer correctly, you get a cookie.

you didn't even read the link, did you?

boy? It's a damned shame that i ever defend liberty-hating jackasses as you that benefit from the endeavours of real americans.

You don't qualify.

quote #1:

my nation’s journey toward justice has not been easy and it is not over. The racial bigotry fed by slavery did not end with slavery or with segregation. And many of the issues that still trouble america have roots in the bitter experience of other times. But however long the journey, our destination is set: Liberty and justice for all.

quote #2:

the united states is still working through some of our own darker periods in our history. Facing the washington monument that i spoke of is a memorial of abraham lincoln, the man who freed those who were enslaved even after washington led our revolution.

quick, which quote is from gwb, which is from obama.. If you answer correctly, you get a cookie.

*fuck off*

The First is by OBAMA...So is the second

Last edited:
boy? It's a damned shame that i ever defend liberty-hating jackasses as you that benefit from the endeavours of real americans.

You don't qualify.

quote #1:

quote #2:

the united states is still working through some of our own darker periods in our history. Facing the washington monument that i spoke of is a memorial of abraham lincoln, the man who freed those who were enslaved even after washington led our revolution.

quick, which quote is from gwb, which is from obama.. If you answer correctly, you get a cookie.

*fuck off*

The First is by OBAMA...

Wrong. No cookie for Mr. T.

My nation's journey toward justice has not been easy and it is not over. The racial bigotry fed by slavery did not end with slavery or with segregation. And many of the issues that still trouble America have roots in the bitter experience of other times. But however long the journey, our destination is set: liberty and justice for all.

President Bush Speaks at Goree Island in Senegal

Better luck next time, ignorant twirp.

quote #1:

quote #2:

*fuck off*

The First is by OBAMA...

My nation's journey toward justice has not been easy and it is not over. The racial bigotry fed by slavery did not end with slavery or with segregation. And many of the issues that still trouble America have roots in the bitter experience of other times. But however long the journey, our destination is set: liberty and justice for all.

Take yer cookie and shove it up yer ASS BOY...

Anytime...Anywhere.

*fuck off*

The First is by OBAMA...

Take yer cookie and shove it up yer ASS BOY...

Anytime...Anywhere.

Good comeback, good comeback.

:bowdown:

Forum List

Back