Obama Said "Trayvon Martin Could Have Been My Son"

Obama Said "Trayvon Martin Could Have Been My Son"

But he could not have been...Treyvon wasn't Kenyan....

Being shot by a Barney Fife wannabe kinds really sorta does make Trayvon the victim.
He was shot while attempting to murder George, jackass.

Zimmerman murdered him.
Actually ... no, he was acquitted.

And he should of been found guilty. Also I'm aware of the verdict and it was a travesty.
In your opinion. However the evidence of the case, and the details of what happened contradict your opinion.

No they don't.

He was shot while attempting to murder George, jackass.

Zimmerman murdered him.

And he should of been found guilty. Also I'm aware of the verdict and it was a travesty.
In your opinion. However the evidence of the case, and the details of what happened contradict your opinion.

No they don't.
Actually if you had comprehension skills. Yo may be able to understand. They do contradict her opinion, and obviously yours.

Zimmerman murdered him.

No they don't.
Actually if you had comprehension skills. Yo may be able to understand. They do contradict her opinion, and obviously yours.

Zimmerman was playing cop like the guy in Florida.

And so now we are on age 9 and really only one or two whites here has actually addressed the OP. Most of these maggots have bragged abut how great it was for a black kid to be murdered. Now if we did the same kind of cheerleading when a white person gets knocked the fuck out or beat down by black gangs, or support what blacks are doing in south africa our threads are closed our posts are deleted and we are banned from threads.

Zimmerman murdered him.

No they don't.

I understand completely. Zimmerman got away with murder.

Kudos to MarcATL.
As long as I can remember, Mr. OP and disappear for a week or two is actually being active in a Thread.

Now let’s see if he can post any Black city where Whites are not afraid to drive through after sundown.
2946934644_lmao_seriously_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

And so now we are on age 9 and really only one or two whites here has actually addressed the OP. Most of these maggots have bragged abut how great it was for a black kid to be murdered. Now if we did the same kind of cheerleading when a white person gets knocked the fuck out or beat down by black gangs, or support what blacks are doing in south africa our threads are closed our posts are deleted and we are banned from threads.
Alas, this is what we deal with brother.

Another day, another 50 cents.

No they don't.

A dead thug is never a bad thing.

No they don't.

Zimmerman was a thug so I agree.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

No they don't.

Zimmerman did not die.

Forum List

Back