Obama Said "Trayvon Martin Could Have Been My Son"

Ohhhh, it was an INFERENCE...I see.
Amazing that they can infer what President Obama was thinking from his "tone and words" but place in front of them a stack of evidence demonstrating a clear years long pattern & practice of racial disparity in hiring, firing, advancements and demotions
and suddenly the word "INFERENCE" just magically disappears from the collective conscious of everyone adjudicating the matter as if it never existed.

Ohhhh, it was an INFERENCE...I see.
Amazing that they can infer what President Obama was thinking from his "tone and words" but place in front of them a stack of evidence demonstrating a clear years long pattern & practice of racial disparity in hiring, firing, advancements and demotions
and suddenly the word "INFERENCE" just magically disappears from the collective conscious of everyone adjudicating the matter as if it never existed.
I was going to post this very thing, but I decided to either not, or wait a bit. I did, however, infer (<--- see what I did there), their hypocrisy.

You ended up doing it for me. Thanks!

It goes w/o saying that these self-proclaimed Republicans, conservatives and other assorted rightwingers made a decision, very early on, that Barack Hussein Obama was the devil, and worked backwards from that premise on every thing that happened during his Administration.

They've made a similar decision to deem Trump a saint/victim, so they're currently working backwards from that premise and applying that belief to everything that happens in his Administration.

Plain and simple.

It goes w/o saying that these self-proclaimed Republicans, conservatives and other assorted rightwingers made a decision, very early on, that Barack Hussein Obama was the devil, and worked backwards from that premise on every thing that happened during his Administration.

They've made a similar decision to deem Trump a saint/victim, so they're currently working backwards from that premise and applying that belief to everything that happens in his Administration.
Thank you for spelling this out like you have, I fully agree with your conclusion. And let's not forget that Trump was the head taunter of the "show us your birth certificate" faction while he's never shown the American public his tax returns as he promised.

Thank you for spelling this out like you have, I fully agree with your conclusion. And let's not forget that Trump was the head taunter of the "show us your birth certificate" faction while he's never shown the American public his tax returns as he promised.
WTF does that have to do with a dead thug?

I'm not sure why you are dredging this up again. I never thought it was Racist, I thought it was a stupid inflammatory statement for a sitting President to make.
It's because too many self-proclaimed Republicans, conservatives and other assorted members of the rightwing have been saying that Obama saying Trayvon Martin could have been his son.

Like our very own racist MOD did here: A Discussion About White Supremacy In The United States

It seems you're also contradicting Dont Taz Me Bro

Interesting.
I post what I think. I'm sure lots of things I post are not in alignment with other Conservatives and that's fine. Conservatives have diverse opinions. Liberals by contrast all sing off of the same sheet of music in perfect harmony.

I asked a question. No non-black youths were killed during obama’s two terms?
That's a dumb ass question, because, as you know, the answer is obviously no. As in, OF COURSE non-black youths died.

What's your point?

Self-proclaimed Republicans, conservatives and other assorted members of the rightwing had a fit. Screaming and claiming that it was racist.

Yet, I've never seen one explanation how. They just claim it, and supposedly that's what it is.

How is Obama, a black man of a certain complexion and stature, wrong for stating that a young man, who looks like a young version of him, could be his son...how is that a racist statement?

Explain how this was such a racist thing that RIPPED the entire fabric of good American racial relations.

Clearly a question posed to conservatives.
You don't seem to understand "Conservatives" very well.

Does KKK ring any bells?

Zimmerman and Martin were two people filled with hate.

The main difference was that Zimmerman had a gun that day and Martin did not.

Never come to a gunfight without a gun.

Kudos to MarcATL.
As long as I can remember, Mr. OP and disappear for a week or two is actually being active in a Thread.

Now let’s see if he can post any Black city where Whites are not afraid to drive through after sundown.

Zimmerman and Martin were two people filled with hate.

The main difference was that Zimmerman had a gun that day and Martin did not.

Never come to a gunfight without a gun.

No, only Zimmerman was full of hate. Martin was just walking back home in the dark and was scared of a man following him. It's amazing how many like this one suffer from psychosis.

Kudos to MarcATL.
As long as I can remember, Mr. OP and disappear for a week or two is actually being active in a Thread.

Now let’s see if he can post any Black city where Whites are not afraid to drive through after sundown.
Why dont you post an all white city Blacks are not wary of driving through after sundown?

Kudos to MarcATL.

Why dont you post an all white city Blacks are not wary of driving through after sundown.

He can't.

Kudos to MarcATL.

Do you know what the Green Book is? Do whites have one?

Forum List

Back