Obama Said "Trayvon Martin Could Have Been My Son"

I am a conservative. the mainstream conservatives think this way. The looney fringe of both sides are the ones that get the attention and distort what is true. I really don't need to clear the message with anybody just as you don't need to clear your message with the uhinged portion of your group.
Are you suggesting that our very own MOD, Dont Taz Me Bro, is a *GASP* looney far rightwing fringer?

Because he's contradicting your statements here: A Discussion About White Supremacy In The United States

card1.jpg

Obama also said,
"Beyoncé could not be a better role model for my girls because she carries herself with such class and poise and has so much talent”

I am a conservative. the mainstream conservatives think this way. The looney fringe of both sides are the ones that get the attention and distort what is true. I really don't need to clear the message with anybody just as you don't need to clear your message with the uhinged portion of your group.
Are you suggesting that our very own MOD, Dont Taz Me Bro, is a *GASP* looney far rightwing fringer?

Because he's contradicting your statements here: A Discussion About White Supremacy In The United States
He may be. I really don't know him.. I really couldn't care less if my statements are contradicted by someone. Do you care if yours are?

He automatically assumed Trayvon was a victim. He took a side because of race. That is racist
Being shot by a Barney Fife wannabe kinds really sorta does make Trayvon the victim.
No, being black made Trayvon a victim. Nothing else. Exactly as Obama became president.
No. Being shot made Trayvon a victim. Being elected made Obama president. Just as your attitude makes you a racist asshole. It's really quite simple.
I see. So being black had nothing to do with Obama becoming president...but, being black had everything to do with a thug getting shot.

In saying "Trayvon could have been my son," Soetoro was claiming - with no evidence whatsoever - that the only reason Trayvon was killed was because he was "Black." Hence, it PRESUMED that the gunman was a homicidal racist, MERELY BECAUSE HE HAPPENED TO BE "WHITE."

That, my dear, is racism on a platter.
I think I understand how you, and your ilk, are coming to these whacky conclusions now...

tarot-card-reader-EF40R4.jpg

Stop messing around with these kooky diviners, I tell you.

I'm not sure why you are dredging this up again. I never thought it was Racist, I thought it was a stupid inflammatory statement for a sitting President to make.
A stupid inflammatory statement for a sitting president to make. I'm interested. Can you cite any more stupid inflammatory statements sitting presidents have made since the one under discussion here?

He automatically assumed Trayvon was a victim. He took a side because of race. That is racist
Being shot by a Barney Fife wannabe kinds really sorta does make Trayvon the victim.
He was shot while attempting to murder George, jackass.

Zimmerman murdered him.
Trayvon messed with the wrong guy and got himself dead.
A hero gunslinger, that was the wrong guy. Zimmerman used unauthorized deadly force. He killed a young Black man and became a hero to idiot bigoted Right Wingers. They envy him because he bagged a "thug", which is the Right Wing political correct term for ni99er.
Wrong. Trayvon went back and attacked Zimmerman when he could have just gone on inside and talked shit on FB. If he hadn't tried to teach the "cracker" a lesson he would not have lost his life. Zimmerman was no hero and Martin was a victim of his own stupidity.

He may be. I really don't know him.. I really couldn't care less if my statements are contradicted by someone. Do you care if yours are?
Nope, I'm accustomed to punching up at the powers that be, not punching down like that racist MOD and others of his ilk seem to revel in.

So I don't mind the attacks that brings upon me. In fact, like a great US President once said, I WELCOME their hatred.

fbfbc3c4c49135b3c11ddd4c4336e5a9--bernie-sanders-politics.jpg

No, being black made Trayvon a victim. Nothing else. Exactly as Obama became president.
No. Being shot made Trayvon a victim. Being elected made Obama president. Just as your attitude makes you a racist asshole. It's really quite simple.
I see. So being black had nothing to do with Obama becoming president...but, being black had everything to do with a thug getting shot.
Having a message of hope and change that contrasted to the Bush policy of perpetual war, being charismatic and articulate in contrast with Bush's nucular messaging, running against McCain and especially Palin with her bag of gaffes is what got Obama elected.

I'm not sure why you are dredging this up again. I never thought it was Racist, I thought it was a stupid inflammatory statement for a sitting President to make.
It's because too many self-proclaimed Republicans, conservatives and other assorted members of the rightwing have been saying that Obama saying Trayvon Martin could have been his son.

Like our very own racist MOD did here: A Discussion About White Supremacy In The United States

It seems you're also contradicting Dont Taz Me Bro

Interesting.

Do you honestly believe he ever would have said the same words about a Latino, White, or Asian kid? Be honest.
Yes, yes, and a thousand times yes!

How many times do you have to be given the same answer?

Having a message of hope and change that contrasted to the Bush policy of perpetual war, being charismatic and articulate in contrast with Bush's nucular messaging, running against McCain and especially Palin with her bag of gaffes is what got Obama elected.
Hope & Change? Suckers!!!

Trayvon is dead because he was a thug and the world's a better place for it.

Forum List

Back