Obama Said "Trayvon Martin Could Have Been My Son"

In your opinion. However the evidence of the case, and the details of what happened contradict your opinion.

No they don't.
Actually if you had comprehension skills. Yo may be able to understand. They do contradict her opinion, and obviously yours.

I understand completely. Zimmerman got away with murder.
A dead thug is never a bad thing.

Zimmerman did not die.
Dead is dead. The thug is dead and the world's a better place for it.

No they don't.
Actually if you had comprehension skills. Yo may be able to understand. They do contradict her opinion, and obviously yours.

Zimmerman did not die.

But no thug died. Try addressing the OP because it's easy to talk shit from behind a computer calling a murdered black kid a thug.

Last edited:
No they don't.

Zimmerman did not die.
The thug is still alive. Hopefully someone will remedy that soon.

Kudos to MarcATL.
As long as I can remember, Mr. OP and disappear for a week or two is actually being active in a Thread.

Now let’s see if he can post any Black city where Whites are not afraid to drive through after sundown.
Why dont you post an all white city Blacks are not wary of driving through after sundown?
Every city on Long Island.
Avoid Howard Beach in Brooklyn.

Kudos to MarcATL.
As long as I can remember, Mr. OP and disappear for a week or two is actually being active in a Thread.

Now let’s see if he can post any Black city where Whites are not afraid to drive through after sundown.

Do you know what the Green Book is? Do whites have one?
Never heard of it.
Coming from you it’s probably a work of fiction.

Kudos to MarcATL.

Posting on here is time consuming.

I shouldn't be on here as much as it is.

I do work you know.

Kudos to MarcATL.

2946934644_lmao_seriously_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg
I actually appreciate your not posting and running.

Kudos to MarcATL.

Posting on here is time consuming.

I shouldn't be on here as much as it is.

I do work you know.
I hope your professional life deals more with reality than your message board life.

Kudos to MarcATL.

Why dont you post an all white city Blacks are not wary of driving through after sundown?
Wrong answer.

The racial and ethnic breakdown of Long Island:

• White: 85.8% Suffolk County, 77.3% Nassau County (New York: 71.2%)
  • Black: 8.2% Suffolk, 12.2% Nassau (New York: 17.5%)
  • American Indian: 0.6% Suffolk, 0.5% Nassau (New York: 1%)
  • Pacific Islander: 0.1% Suffolk, 0.1% Nassau (New York: 0.1%)
  • Asian: 3.7% Suffolk, 8.4% Nassau (New York: 8%)
  • Hispanic or Latino of any race: 17.3% Suffolk, 15.3% Nassau (New York: 8%

Kudos to MarcATL.

Never heard of it.
Its a very real thing. Being white you would have no reason to know if its existence like whites are ignorant of so many other things.

Kudos to MarcATL.

Wrong answer.

Which has zero to do with who’s afraid to drive in a Black neighborhood after sundown.

Kudos to MarcATL.

No that's not the case.

Kudos to MarcATL.

Wrong answer.

Which has zero to do with who’s afraid to drive in a Black neighborhood after sundown.
But it has everything to do with you supplying me with a list of all white cities Blacks would be comfortable traveling through after sundown. You failed by claiming Long Island to be all white. The term sundown town/cities is something applied to all white places

Kudos to MarcATL.

Never heard of it.

Of course you haven't heard of it. That's my point white boy. Fiction is the life you live.

Zimmerman did not die.

But no thug died. Try addressing the OP because it's easy to talk shit from behind a computer calling a murdered black kid a thug.
A thugs are thugs, and dead thugs are dead thugs. Most are killed by other thugs, so a dead thug even benefits other thugs. See, even black communities win!

Kudos to MarcATL.

Wrong answer.

A got you with the sundown towns son. There are no sundown towns for whites.

Zimmerman did not die.

A thugs are thugs, and dead thugs are dead thugs. Most are killed by other thugs, so a dead thug even benefits other thugs. See, even black communities win!

More dumb whiteness.

Actually ... no, he was acquitted.

And he should of been found guilty. Also I'm aware of the verdict and it was a travesty.
In your opinion. However the evidence of the case, and the details of what happened contradict your opinion.

No they don't.

Zimmerman was playing cop like the guy in Florida.
Your answer is a non answer. Translation Gibberish

Actually ... no, he was acquitted.

And he should of been found guilty. Also I'm aware of the verdict and it was a travesty.

No they don't.

You understand nothing.

No they don't.

You understand nothing.
Yes he understands you are nothing.

Forum List

Back