Obama Said "Trayvon Martin Could Have Been My Son"

And he should of been found guilty. Also I'm aware of the verdict and it was a travesty.
In your opinion. However the evidence of the case, and the details of what happened contradict your opinion.

No they don't.
Actually if you had comprehension skills. Yo may be able to understand. They do contradict her opinion, and obviously yours.

I understand completely. Zimmerman got away with murder.
You understand nothing.

Oh, I understand it all. Including your obfuscation.

I asked a question. No non-black youths were killed during obama’s two terms?
That's a dumb ass question, because, as you know, the answer is obviously no. As in, OF COURSE non-black youths died.

What's your point?

I don’t recall Obama speculating about any would-be relation to them. Do you think any Latino white or Asian home owners were ever locked out of their homes and had the police arrive to make sure no one was breaking in? Didn’t hear Obama say anything about any such cases involving any non-black Harvard professors in such circumstances. Strange.

Kudos to MarcATL.
As long as I can remember, Mr. OP and disappear for a week or two is actually being active in a Thread.

Now let’s see if he can post any Black city where Whites are not afraid to drive through after sundown.

What is a black city?

Self-proclaimed Republicans, conservatives and other assorted members of the rightwing had a fit. Screaming and claiming that it was racist.

Yet, I've never seen one explanation how. They just claim it, and supposedly that's what it is.

How is Obama, a black man of a certain complexion and stature, wrong for stating that a young man, who looks like a young version of him, could be his son...how is that a racist statement?

Explain how this was such a racist thing that RIPPED the entire fabric of good American racial relations.

Clearly a question posed to conservatives.
You don't seem to understand "Conservatives" very well.

Does KKK ring any bells?

The democrat organization?

Actually if you had comprehension skills. Yo may be able to understand. They do contradict her opinion, and obviously yours.

A dead thug is never a bad thing.

Zimmerman did not die.
Dead is dead. The thug is dead and the world's a better place for it.

But no thug died. Try addressing the OP because it's easy to talk shit from behind a computer calling a murdered black kid a thug.
Maybe not a thug but definitely a crook. He had a history of theft. He had been suspended twice, once for having burglary tools and in possession of a dozen pieces of stolen female jewelry, once for possession of marijuana and paraphernalia. He wasn't the little angel everyone wanted you to believe. That being said, the evidence did not support murder. Period.

Kudos to MarcATL.
As long as I can remember, Mr. OP and disappear for a week or two is actually being active in a Thread.

Now let’s see if he can post any Black city where Whites are not afraid to drive through after sundown.

Do you know what the Green Book is? Do whites have one?
Never heard of it.
Coming from you it’s probably a work of fiction.

Of course you haven't heard of it. That's my point white boy. Fiction is the life you live.
A book published in 1936 for black travelers is relevant today? Please tell us how. This should be good.

In your opinion. However the evidence of the case, and the details of what happened contradict your opinion.

No they don't.

You understand nothing.

Oh, I understand it all. Including your obfuscation.
I am not obfuscating. You are just wrong. Which means, you understand nothing.

Kudos to MarcATL.

Do you know what the Green Book is? Do whites have one?
Never heard of it.
Coming from you it’s probably a work of fiction.

Of course you haven't heard of it. That's my point white boy. Fiction is the life you live.
A book published in 1936 for black travelers is relevant today? Please tell us how. This should be good.
Because whites dont have a book like that even today.

Self-proclaimed Republicans, conservatives and other assorted members of the rightwing had a fit. Screaming and claiming that it was racist.

Yet, I've never seen one explanation how. They just claim it, and supposedly that's what it is.

How is Obama, a black man of a certain complexion and stature, wrong for stating that a young man, who looks like a young version of him, could be his son...how is that a racist statement?

Explain how this was such a racist thing that RIPPED the entire fabric of good American racial relations.

And in breaking news the dinosaurs are extinct

I love Black bullshit.
Now name a Black neighborhood a Honky can drive through after sundown.

I don’t recall Obama speculating about any would-be relation to them. Do you think any Latino white or Asian home owners were ever locked out of their homes and had the police arrive to make sure no one was breaking in? Didn’t hear Obama say anything about any such cases involving any non-black Harvard professors in such circumstances. Strange.
Post any such story that got the prominence of Trayvon's story.

You can't because you're reaching.

Just like you did every day during the Obama years, you're literally looking for something to get angry and incensed about, for no damn reason. Working yourself up into a frenzy.

You're reaching bruh, you're reaching...

anigif_enhanced-4455-1411068552-6.gif

Self defense....its the new world dude...get physical with someone you don't know and you could get shot for it...its not pretty but hey...keep your hands off people because you never know who is packing these days....we just had another example of that the other day...

inwuc2.jpg

The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

Peace.

It wasn’t ‘racist’ – it was just another ridiculous rightwing lie.

He automatically assumed Trayvon was a victim. He took a side because of race. That is racist
Being shot by a Barney Fife wannabe kinds really sorta does make Trayvon the victim.
He was shot while attempting to murder George, jackass.

Zimmerman murdered him.
Could you explain the logical reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion.
I might say that logically, after Zimmerman shot Trayvon most people would conclude Zimmerman murdered him.
I asked you to explain the logical reasoning that you used to come to your conclusion. In response you provided and argument that is based, in whole, on a logical fallacy known as an appeal to popularity (argumentum ad populum).

I presume that logic isn't your strong suit, which is an indicator of your intelligence.

Murder is the unlawful killing of another human being. Since all killings are not unlawful, it is not logical to conclude that Zimmerman murdered Trayvon (aka No_Limit_Nigga) based solely on the fact that Zimmerman killed Martin. After all, photos taken at the scene show that Zimmerman had contusions and lacerations on his head that were consistent with eyewitness testimony that Martin was on top of Zimmerman and bashing his head on a concrete walkway when Zimmerman shot him. Zimmerman clearly shot Martin in self defense.

Looks like you need to brush up on your critical thinking skills, jackass.

Last edited:
He was shot while attempting to murder George, jackass.

Zimmerman murdered him.
Actually ... no, he was acquitted.

And he should of been found guilty. Also I'm aware of the verdict and it was a travesty.

No they don't.
Yes they do.

Post any such story that got the prominence of Trayvon's story.

Keep going...

...why did that story get “the prominence”?

Just like you did every day during the Obama years, ...

I did?

???

Forum List

Back