Obama said that we have to take mass shootings as a routine.

Samuel Nixon

May 20, 2015
And he must be right about that. Nothing is gonna change until the NRA is one of the richest and the most powerful organizations in the USA.
ALL wealthy republicans belong to NRA. So they have enough money and other resources to influence our minds.
We have to realize that we the people don't need firearms. It's just the NRA that makes us think that we do.
Here's a link to the mass shooting tracker. It has already tracked 294 shootings with 3 or more victims in 2015.
Are you still sure that the civilians need weapon?
Mass Shootings in 2015 - Mass Shooting Tracker
National Rifle Association - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
President Obama Laments Mass Shootings Becoming 'Routine'
second-amendment-gun-rights-b_0.jpg

And he must be right about that. Nothing is gonna change until the NRA is one of the richest and the most powerful organizations in the USA.
ALL wealthy republicans belong to NRA. So they have enough money and other resources to influence our minds.
We have to realize that we the people don't need firearms. It's just the NRA that makes us think that we do.
Here's a link to the mass shooting tracker. It has already tracked 294 shootings with 3 or more victims in 2015.

Its acceptable risk to live in America

-Geaux

-Geaux
A bullet costs 25 cents.
What's the price for your child's life?

-Geaux
A bullet costs 25 cents.

Please go fuck yourself

-Geaux
A bullet costs 25 cents.

Priceless. I also hope that he is not struck by lighting, or drown in a pool. Life is full of things to beware of

-Geaux

I'm not a gun owner but I do believe people have he right to live in fear for their lives and those lives of people around them. If a gun is what they need to combat that fear, whether it is real or imagined, as long as they're law abiding citizens I say let them carry. .

-Geaux
A bullet costs 25 cents.
I can reload a whole 9mm for about 13 cents a bullet. I mean if you're going to castigate us gun owners; at least get your figures right.

I'm not a gun owner but I do believe people have he right to live in fear for their lives and those lives of people around them. If a gun is what they need to combat that fear, whether it is real or imagined, as long as they're law abiding citizens I say let them carry. .

the right to self defense by the means of your choosing is a natural human right that you were born with. No government can take it away unless you let them...and no government has the right to have better means to defend themselves than you do.

Progressive Motto: Hitler, Mao and Stalin were right, only government should have guns

:link: Not saying the title of this thread is wrong, assuming I am reading it right, that Obama said we need to accept mass shootings as routine, but that sure isn't what I saw and heard from him yesterday.

He made it quite clear, although he did not wait to get any of the facts about this shooting, that he has had enough (of these 'cherry-picked' tragedies while ignoring the record-setting violence in Chicago, 50+ shootings for the 2nd week in a row) and that the only way he could solve it was by changing the laws.

He said that he could imagine what the media would be writing - that we need MORE guns, which sounds stupid, especially since I have not seen anyone say that in the wake of this shooting.

What I HAVE seen is people ACCURATELY pointing out that:
- Despite having some of the strictest gun laws in the country Chicago is already setting records in gun violence every day that goes by as it has already surpassed it's old record
- Oregon just recently passed stricter gun laws...that failed to prevent this shooting
- UCC was a 'Gun-FREE' Zone...but someone forgot to tell the 'BAD GUY'
- The Guard at UCC did not carry a weapon and thus was USELESS against a BAD GUY carrying a WEAPON
- History has showed us that guys like this shooter, while they may be insane, are sane enough to pick locations where they KNOW they will face the least amount of armed response as possible and where they can shoot and kill as many people as possible
- The stricter gun laws Obama is proposing does NOTHING to address MENTAL ILLNESS, which he and other anti-gun proponents ignore every time there is one of these shootings.

As I said, I would love to see the link that supports your post simply because I would like to read it...because I just have seen nothing to suggest this is the case....and without it your post just seems like a rant against the NRA, which I am sure it is not.

Progressive Motto: Hitler, Mao and Stalin were right, only government should have guns
Either you'r a troll or a moron. The majority of civilized countries ban weapon for civilians. I always see the same arguments. Don't you have your own head to think?.

-Geaux
A bullet costs 25 cents.

And here comes the " what about the children" sobbing.

The NRA has NOTHING to do with crimes committed by crazies,it has nothing to do with any crimes.
Typical left wing tactic demonize an innocent entity,gotta have a boogie man to hate on,the sheep won't follow if you don't.

Either you'r a troll or a moron. The majority of civilized countries ban weapon for civilians. I always see the same arguments. Don't you have your own head to think?.
How that change to our constitution coming along?
So with your logic because others do it,and not very successfully at that,we should also??!!

Priceless. I also hope that he is not struck by lighting, or drown in a pool. Life is full of things to beware of

-Geaux

LIBTARD: Guns just killed some more people. We must ban them.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

RUBE: WE MUST BAN MUSLIMS!!!

No one is going to ban guns . God forbid we have some sensible gun control.

Forum List

Back