Obama’s Signature Move: Unsealing Private Records

Boo f'in hoo, show us your papers Willard!

man you are such a child

The butthurt from you right wingers is running strong in this thread :up:

I saw something saying you were the first person on these forms banned from “The Clean Zone,” I think that says all that can be said about the levels of integrity you provide to these boards. I mean The Clean ZOne has been open like a whole week? lol.

Romney's own father set the standard. Romney can't even live up to that. He's hiding something in those returns. What did he pay in taxes? 10%, 5%, nothing? Until he releases more returns, we'll never know. I guess that we, and the Obama campaign will just have to speculate.

No one cares what Romney paid in taxes. They are looking for his charitable donations. Democrats have long suspected that Romney made a substantial donation to the Prop 8 campaign, that's what they are looking for.

op said:
Obama’s usual campaign method, used in 100 percent of his races, has been to pry into the private records of his opponents.

What did he do to McCain in regards to this? I honestly can't recall.

Last edited:
op said:
Obama’s usual campaign method, used in 100 percent of his races, has been to pry into the private records of his opponents.

I don't recall his campaign doing anything to McCain, but they sure had fun tearing into Sarah's family and history.

op said:

I don't recall his campaign doing anything to McCain, but they sure had fun tearing into Sarah's family and history.

Him, or the left in general?

Again, I don't recall that ever being a part of his campaign speeches, but by all means, correct me if I'm wrong.

My whole reasoning for posting this is because of the claim that he does it "100%" of the time. I quickly thought of an instance where I don't believe he did.

Again, I don't recall that ever being a part of his campaign speeches, but by all means, correct me if I'm wrong.

Not Obama himself, but people working for his campaign, which is why I worded it that way.

Not Obama himself, but people working for his campaign, which is why I worded it that way.

Fair enough.

It's one of those things the candidates won't mention, or will sometimes even denounce, but behind closed doors encourages it. The more the dirt the better in politics I suppose.

Romney's own father set the standard. Romney can't even live up to that. He's hiding something in those returns. What did he pay in taxes? 10%, 5%, nothing? Until he releases more returns, we'll never know. I guess that we, and the Obama campaign will just have to speculate.

Feeble minds want to know, do they. Consider the millions of Americans who don't give a shit about Romney's tax returns, other than the two years that any other candidate is requested to provide. There are so very many other issues of much greater importance to consider. Oh, I forget, obamabots are not intellectually capable of any topic that isn't National Enquirer prime material.

How did Obama graduate without know Judicial Review?

Did Obama tell his colleges he was born in Kenya too, like he told his publisher?

man you are such a child

The butthurt from you right wingers is running strong in this thread :up:

I saw something saying you were the first person on these forms banned from “The Clean Zone,” I think that says all that can be said about the levels of integrity you provide to these boards. I mean The Clean ZOne has been open like a whole week? lol.

Hell, even I have yet to be banned from the clean zone. Black label is a testament to all that is good about the OWS parasites.

In other words, the OWS parasites will have to just make shit up.

Boo f'in hoo, show us your papers Willard!

Yeah, you leftists enjoy that sort of thing, don't you?

papers1.jpeg

I speculate that you lick yogurt off of hobos' feet. I mean, you've never denied it.

Dood. That's nasty.

Forum List

Back