Fani Willis Kicking Money Back To Donors --

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012

Darrius "Sweetdick" Honeycum, Esq.'s "Business Partners" Made Political Donations to Fani Willis, Who Then Kicked Them Back "Lucrative" Contracts for Work​

And like the Blue Dress, I am certaain the Media will hide it as long as possible. Like they do everything that doesn't meet their narrative.

You don't say.

You don't say.

You don't say you don't say you don't say you don't say you don't say.

Darrius "Sweetdick" Honeycum's "business partners" include Reginald T. Pleasurebottom and Lance Clamhammer.

Business partners of District Attorney Fani Willis' alleged lover Nathan Wade, whom she appointed to work on the case against former President Donald Trump, made donations to her campaign before receiving lucrative contracts from her office.
Terrence Bradley, Wade's former partner, and Christopher Campbell, his current partner, have collectively contributed more than $5,000 to Willis' campaign, contribution disclosure reports show. Moreover, both men have each raked in tens of thousands of dollars from contracts with the district attorney's office, according to county records.
Campbell is a partner at Wade & Campbell Firm, where he works with Wade. Bradley formerly worked with Wade at Wade, Bradley & Campbell Firm, and also represented Wade in his divorce case until Sept. 2022.

Bradley made three donations to Willis' campaign: $1,000 in June 2020, $550 in October 2020 and $2,500 in June 2023, according to campaign disclosure reports.
Meanwhile, the district attorney's office paid Bradley $74,480 between May 2021 and June 2022, according to county records. It remains unclear what work he was doing during that period.

Darrius "Sweetdick" Honeycum, Esq.'s "Business Partners" Made Political Donations to Fani Willis, Who Then Kicked Them Back "Lucrative" Contracts for Work​

And like the Blue Dress, I am certaain the Media will hide it as long as possible. Like they do everything that doesn't meet their narrative.
That sure is one mess of an OP, Ed.

Your racist if you expose her misdeeds.

Your racist if you expose her misdeeds.
I wonder what I'd be if I talked about this piece of shit --

There is just so much that we don't know because the DISGUSTING FILTH buries it.

I'd really hope she goes down hard and opens the door for more rutting out of corruption in the system.

She could have gotten away with all of this if she kept her corruption to an "acceptable limit" but she went way over the line trying to damage our country by trying to destroy someone else. She should have been satisfied by just being able to keep things contained to herself.

I'd really hope she goes down hard and opens the door for more rutting out of corruption in the system.

She could have gotten away with all of this if she kept her corruption to an "acceptable limit" but she went way over the line trying to damage our country by trying to destroy someone else. She should have been satisfied by just being able to keep things contained to herself.
I doubt they do much. Nobody sticks together more than the Lawyers Guild.

Look at Mike Nifong. He should have gone to prison for five lifetimes but all he got was 30 days and disbarment. He should have been excuted AFAIC.

Lawyers don't imprison other Lawyers.

Know why there's never been a recorded attack of a shark on a lawyer in human history?

Professional Courtesy

Forum List

Back