Obama’s high school pot-smoking detailed in Maraniss book

These stories about what a pot-head he was in school are a distraction.

He's a piece of shit now. We need to focus on that.

Right! I don't need to know what a young kid smoked or drank in high school or college to determine what kind of adult he or she will become. Their actions will speak the truths of who they are...

Look into his new ROEs. I've been hearing about them for years.

And he turned our troops over to UN commands......something Congress prevented Clinton from doing when I was in Somalia.

His Koran burning fiasco has increased, not decreased attacks on our troops. Apologizing rather than handling it correctly from the outset would have prevented it from being a problem. Turning over the defaced Korans to locals would have ended it. He's covering up the ever-increasing numbers of attacks on our troops. We bury two of them a week here at Ft Campbell alone, not to mention Ft Bragg and all of the other posts that have casualties.

So it's Obama's fault some low ranking military guy made a really dumb decision 8 years into the war? Really?

I mean, honestly, guy, you should probably resign from the military right now if you can't uphold your oath...

Personally, I think the country would be better off if Obama just sat around all day smoking pot and doing nothing.

Because then, the auto industry would be gone and Bin Laden would still be alive along with most of al Qaeda. And Republicans think it is they who are "patriotic". Odd that.

Wrong, bub.

The Auto Industry would be fine. Inefficient companies would have been acquired by better managed ones. Bin Laden would be dead, because EVEN JIMMY CARTER would have ordered that hit.

Your last sentence is an admission of intellectual bankruptcy - and you forgot to call me a racist.

Why should I call you a racist? You know who you are.

If Jimmy Carter had ordered Bin Laden to be killed, Republicans would have charged him with murder because Bin Laden was an American ally against the Soviets. How can you not know that?

Even Bain Capital wouldn't invest in the auto industry when Obama saved it.

You sure don't know much. You sit in front of the Internet. How can you know so little? Doesn't seem possible. But then right wingers never cease to surprise and amaze me.

Look into his new ROEs. I've been hearing about them for years.

And he turned our troops over to UN commands......something Congress prevented Clinton from doing when I was in Somalia.

His Koran burning fiasco has increased, not decreased attacks on our troops. Apologizing rather than handling it correctly from the outset would have prevented it from being a problem. Turning over the defaced Korans to locals would have ended it. He's covering up the ever-increasing numbers of attacks on our troops. We bury two of them a week here at Ft Campbell alone, not to mention Ft Bragg and all of the other posts that have casualties.

So it's Obama's fault some low ranking military guy made a really dumb decision 8 years into the war? Really?

I mean, honestly, guy, you should probably resign from the military right now if you can't uphold your oath...

So we can write off ABU GRAB to some low-level troop fucking things up.

Explain to me how both incidents ended up in the press?

Explain to me why the Dems celebrated ABU GRAB?

Explain to me why the only announced response to the Kuran burnings was an apology to Karzi and an announcement that troops in US compounds should turn their desks toward the door? Boy that sure help....didn't it?

Explain to me why the only announced response to the Kuran burnings was an apology to Karzi and an announcement that troops in US compounds should turn their desks toward the door? Boy that sure help....didn't it?

Well, first, at the time of Abu Grahib, I defended the actions of the Administration and thought that this was a case of unprepared reservists screwing up. And I got into some royal fights with liberals over that, who were absolutely insisting PFC Lindey England was phoning Rummy at night.

But since I don't bend at the Altar of the Mittster, you won't believe that.

But to the point. Destroying the Korans was an oversight by an officer lacking cultural sensitivity. Makes me kind of wonder because there were other incidents like this through the war, and you thought they'd have the training better.

Abu Grahib, on the other hand, was pretty malicious. It was one sadist who convinced others to go along with him because he told them he was a prison guard in civilian life and this is how you control prisoners.

JMHO, btw.

If obamabots are so proud of his getting Bin Laden killed, they are equally proud of obama turning in the doctor that helped get that intelligence turned over to the Pakistanis. Or is this just obama's way of making sure no one talks?

Flip-flop!!!! Flip-flop!!!!

Because then, the auto industry would be gone and Bin Laden would still be alive along with most of al Qaeda. And Republicans think it is they who are "patriotic". Odd that.

Wrong, bub.

The Auto Industry would be fine. Inefficient companies would have been acquired by better managed ones. Bin Laden would be dead, because EVEN JIMMY CARTER would have ordered that hit.

Your last sentence is an admission of intellectual bankruptcy - and you forgot to call me a racist.

Why should I call you a racist? You know who you are.

If Jimmy Carter had ordered Bin Laden to be killed, Republicans would have charged him with murder because Bin Laden was an American ally against the Soviets. How can you not know that?

Even Bain Capital wouldn't invest in the auto industry when Obama saved it.

You sure don't know much. You sit in front of the Internet. How can you know so little? Doesn't seem possible. But then right wingers never cease to surprise and amaze me.

Bain Capital commonly invests in companies on the verge of bankruptcy. That's what private equity funds do. They find troubled companies - and if they they they can turn them around, they buy them. You clearly have no idea how private equity, or capitalism for that matter, functions.

Post 9/11, U.S. policy has been to eliminate Bin Laden for quite some time, so you are a moron to think that any president who had a chance wouldn't take it.

Well, first, at the time of Abu Grahib, I defended the actions of the Administration and thought that this was a case of unprepared reservists screwing up. And I got into some royal fights with liberals over that, who were absolutely insisting PFC Lindey England was phoning Rummy at night.

But since I don't bend at the Altar of the Mittster, you won't believe that.

But to the point. Destroying the Korans was an oversight by an officer lacking cultural sensitivity. Makes me kind of wonder because there were other incidents like this through the war, and you thought they'd have the training better.

Abu Grahib, on the other hand, was pretty malicious. It was one sadist who convinced others to go along with him because he told them he was a prison guard in civilian life and this is how you control prisoners.

JMHO, btw.

I don't see the difference because both provided fodder for radicals to work up violence.

I seriously doubt you supported Bush in any fashion. I have to call Bull Shit on that.

What I see here is a lack of direction from the top. We're seeing it here at Ft Campbell.

Btw; You totally are discounting why anyone found out about the burning in the first place. If it was supposed to be a secret nobody but the parties involved would know about it, however it seems this Administration is an absolute sieve when it comes to keeping secrets. They can't seem to keep any........unless it has something to do with Fast & Furious. The reason anyone found out about AG was because of a leak to the press. The press was hostile to Bush. They are not by any stretch hostile to Obama. So why in the fuck did they release the story????? Did you ever ponder that?????

[

I seriously doubt you supported Bush in any fashion. I have to call Bull Shit on that.

Actually, I've stuck up for Bush on this very board. Just ask Sallow or Rightwinger or any of the other resident liberals. It's just Romney I can't stand, partly because of religion, partly because of his conduct.

My problem with Romney is really the same problem I have with Clinton. I think that they are both skeezy politicians with no idealogical core who only care about getting power.

The only difference is that Romney lacks Clinton's charm or compassion for human beings.

and he belongs to a batshit crazy cult.

Ruh Roh Shaggy!

There are some nutters here who had normal American childhoods and smoked some pot. They are
butting heads with the hall monitor branch of nutjobs.

images

Just another day in the Oval Office dawg.

Forum List

Back