Obama Refuses to Answer Birth Certificate Lawsuit

In response to some lawsuit about obama's citizenship, wo knowing any details, I would say that anyone can sue anyone over anything. And with smear tactics, it doesn't matter if they are even true. They would love for this to dominate the media.

Remember mccain said obama was going to fine companies that don't offer healthcare? Total lie. Just made it up.

So I hate even posting on a board with this title. It keeps the lie out there. Stop posting here. lol
You're exactly right. People are going to believe what they want to believe without an honest effort to look beyond their personal bias. This story is probably on its way to becoming a conspiracy theory that we'll never hear the end of.

your making to much of this American stuff who cares if hes American as long as he is the right man for the job...the Obama does not think in these old ways of black.. white..American... not American..so why do you..?

Who was it that sourced some fact check group that assured us all that they had seen, touched and felt this Cert and that they had established that Hussein's Hawain Birth Cert was incontrovertibly real...

Now I said then that I would take their word, as other than their credentials as 'journalists' and Academics, I had no reason to doubt their assessement... but if they were right; how the hell does a lawyer with DOZENS of lawyers at his disposal and with whom he is in constant contact ALLOW such a deadline to pass without just having that document hand delivered and submitted for the court?

I gotta say, if that cert IS real... Hussein is REALLY PLAYING UP THE POTENTIAL THAT IT MIGHT NOT BE... when doing so cannot possibly benefit him; and given that we're told by the smartest people in the word that Hussein is the smartest gal in the world... could he be so foolish as to ignore the US judiciary, even as he runs to become the Chief Executive of the Laws of the United States.

Man it's like 'deja vu all over again'...

I stopped reading after you did that. why do you use his middle name as something derogatory? what is wrong with the name Hussein anyway? there are tons of people with this name who are not terrorist. my God you republicans really are close minded.

I stopped reading after you did that. why do you use his middle name as something derogatory? what is wrong with the name Hussein anyway? there are tons of people with this name who are not terrorist. my God you republicans really are close minded.

Because the dude hates lefties and muslims. He's a bigot. Pure and simple. Scared of his own shadow and leads a miserable life...needs somebody to hate!

Forum List

Back