Obama Refuses to Answer Birth Certificate Lawsuit

This thread is almost as funny as the one about the "B" woman.

The wingnuts are totally foaming at the mouth. I wonder if Newsmax has updated their story yet?

:eusa_whistle:

Oh you poor Republican babies...your law suit got thrown out. Now what frivolous claims will you make against Obama?

Why do you keep calling him by his middle name? Are you afraid that if we know that his middle name is a Muslim middle name, we'll be afraid of Obama?

I call him y his name because it illustrates that he is a Muslim; and what's more he is a Marxist Muslim... not unlike his namesakes...

Do you know that there are one billion muslims in the world and that there are less than 100,000 Muslim terrorists? That's .1% of all Muslims in the world.

Wow... setting aside the whole conjecture thing and the math failure… that seems relevant until you sit down and think about that it only took 19 Muslim terrorists to execute 9-11... I’d ask you to break that out in a percentage, but… well, let‘s not go there… And weren't we told that 'terrorists' only amounted to 2% of the Iraqi insurgency? So you should readily see that the problem is not their volume, it is their INDIVIDUAL dedication to cause MAYHEM… It is their willingness to go to any lengths to destroy their enemy; to use whatever deceit or subterfuge is necessary to accomplish their mission. Which makes me wonder HOW CAN ANY AMERICAN, NOT AT LEAST BE CURIOUS about this little problem where Hussein seems to be refusing to submit his Birth Certificate to a US Federal Court so that the veracity of that Birth Certificate can be examined, purely to determine if he is even constitutionally qualified to RUN for President; add to that his radical Marxist background and his unprecedented leftist voting record...; now compare and contrast ALL OF THAT to the deceitful methods and practices of the Marxist Muslims of the those 100,000 you which you spoke and PRESTO!... at the LEAST you've a valid cause to pause.

Oh sure, the typical rejoinder is an eye roll and a chuckle quickly followed by some quip regarding how silly it is to even THINK that someone like a terrorists could ever run for the Presidency… Of course the same eye rolling enforced chuckle was advanced on 9-10-01 in response to any suggestion that terrorists could ever really attack the US… but what’s more is that given the absolute vacuum of curiosity regarding the birth origin of a guy whose name sounds like BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA… whose entire adult life has been dedicated to the acquisition of power through a network of wholly anti-American Marxists (Pardon the redundancy, but it’s essential to the full description), ONE OF WHICH IS A CERTIFIED PENTAGON BOMBING TERRORISTS, who escaped prosecution ONLY through a judicial technicality… and it becomes clear to any reasonable person that the US Presidency is WIDE FREAKIN’ OPEN TO JUST SUCH A REALITY; A REALITY WHICH I DON’T THINK YOU HAVE ANY MEANS TO EVEN COMPREHEND THE POTENTIAL LEVEL OF CATASTROPHE…

It is surreal to sit and observe people who lived through 9-11 and are not just seriously considering BUT WHO ARE TOTALLY COMMITTED… to the ascendency of a Muslim Marxist to the office of the President of the United States; in the NEXT administration to follow the PURE EVIL that was perpetrated on the US by Marxist Muslims; people who claim to be AMERICANS and WHO COULD NOT CARE LESS THAT THIS MUSLIM MARXIST WAS EVEN BORN IN THE UNITED STATES.

I call him y his name because it illustrates that he is a Muslim; and what's more he is a Marxist Muslim... not unlike his namesakes...

Wow... setting aside the whole conjecture thing and the math failure… that seems relevant until you sit down and think about that it only took 19 Muslim terrorists to execute 9-11... I’d ask you to break that out in a percentage, but… well, let‘s not go there… And weren't we told that 'terrorists' only amounted to 2% of the Iraqi insurgency? So you should readily see that the problem is not their volume, it is their INDIVIDUAL dedication to cause MAYHEM… It is their willingness to go to any lengths to destroy their enemy; to use whatever deceit or subterfuge is necessary to accomplish their mission. Which makes me wonder HOW CAN ANY AMERICAN, NOT AT LEAST BE CURIOUS about this little problem where Hussein seems to be refusing to submit his Birth Certificate to a US Federal Court so that the veracity of that Birth Certificate can be examined, purely to determine if he is even constitutionally qualified to RUN for President; add to that his radical Marxist background and his unprecedented leftist voting record...; now compare and contrast ALL OF THAT to the deceitful methods and practices of the Marxist Muslims of the those 100,000 you which you spoke and PRESTO!... at the LEAST you've a valid cause to pause.

Oh sure, the typical rejoinder is an eye roll and a chuckle quickly followed by some quip regarding how silly it is to even THINK that someone like a terrorists could ever run for the Presidency… Of course the same eye rolling enforced chuckle was advanced on 9-10-01 in response to any suggestion that terrorists could ever really attack the US… but what’s more is that given the absolute vacuum of curiosity regarding the birth origin of a guy whose name sounds like BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA… whose entire adult life has been dedicated to the acquisition of power through a network of wholly anti-American Marxists (Pardon the redundancy, but it’s essential to the full description), ONE OF WHICH IS A CERTIFIED PENTAGON BOMBING TERRORISTS, who escaped prosecution ONLY through a judicial technicality… and it becomes clear to any reasonable person that the US Presidency is WIDE FREAKIN’ OPEN TO JUST SUCH A REALITY; A REALITY WHICH I DON’T THINK YOU HAVE ANY MEANS TO EVEN COMPREHEND THE POTENTIAL LEVEL OF CATASTROPHE…

It is surreal to sit and observe people who lived through 9-11 and are not just seriously considering BUT WHO ARE TOTALLY COMMITTED… to the ascendency of a Muslim Marxist to the office of the President of the United States; in the NEXT administration to follow the PURE EVIL that was perpetrated on the US by Marxist Muslims; people who claim to be AMERICANS and WHO COULD NOT CARE LESS THAT THIS MUSLIM MARXIST WAS EVEN BORN IN THE UNITED STATES.

Dude I have the perfect websites for likeminded people for you to join where you can sit around and talk about how you hate 1 billion Muslims. In fact, I think you should go to their headquarters and tell them how much you hate Muslims.

Al Jazeera English - AJE

Did a little research on Philip Berg and found his credibility to be lacking. He was fine 10,000 for "unethical actions." and believes Bush and Cheney were directly involved in the 9/11 attacks.

Well he's a devote of Hilllary, who herself was fined $50,000 for unethical action revolving around Hillary-care...

It's a simple question... which accordin to all of you Hussein devotes has a simple answer, YET YOUR GUY REFUSES TO PULL THE TRIGGER ON THAT ANSWER.

I wouldn't even have posted this except for the fact that THIS IS A FEDERAL COURT... and unlike a simple little Constitutional curiosity... which your Hussein devotes would step right past without even considering it, SUBMITTING A FAKE BIRTH CERT AS EVIDENCE IN A FEDERAL COURT IS PERJURY... and it's quite material to the case... so that whole semi-perjury rationalization y'all trotted out to excuse Heir Clinton will not help here.

And THAT is why I've submitted this thread...

IF ITS AS SIMPLE AS YOU CLAIM: SUBMIT THE CERT AND LET'S GET ON WITH IT!

According to Berg, even if the birth certificate were real. It doesn't matter (if Obama were to provide it to the court), claiming that Obama's mother lied to get it. He says she was too pregnant to be allowed flight from Kenya to Hawaii. All of this is his words, so far with no evidence to back it up. He's reaching.

Berg claims he has a tape of Obama's paternal grandmother saying she was in the delivery room in Kenya when Obama was born. He says he will be releasing it, but have yet to be release it.

As to why Obama hasn't release the documents to the court, let me speculate. The birth certificate isn't the only component to this lawsuit. Berg makes 3-4 different claims as to why Obama isn't eligible for president. Giving the document won't stop the lawsuit. Secondly, if Berg has this reputation for pushing these type of conspiracy, they should let Berg dig himself a hole. Let him waste his time and money by drawing the lawsuit out. Make an example of him so he won't be able to continue this behavior.

The whole story is skeptical but gaining traction. MSM is poking it with a 10 foot pole, not wanting to be associated with it. A man in Hawaii and one in Washington have both filed similar lawsuits. I believe the Hawaii one has been denied.[/QUOTE]

Well he's a devote of Hilllary, who herself was fined $50,000 for unethical action revolving around Hillary-care...

It's a simple question... which accordin to all of you Hussein devotes has a simple answer, YET YOUR GUY REFUSES TO PULL THE TRIGGER ON THAT ANSWER.

I wouldn't even have posted this except for the fact that THIS IS A FEDERAL COURT... and unlike a simple little Constitutional curiosity... which your Hussein devotes would step right past without even considering it, SUBMITTING A FAKE BIRTH CERT AS EVIDENCE IN A FEDERAL COURT IS PERJURY... and it's quite material to the case... so that whole semi-perjury rationalization y'all trotted out to excuse Heir Clinton will not help here.

And THAT is why I've submitted this thread...

IF ITS AS SIMPLE AS YOU CLAIM: SUBMIT THE CERT AND LET'S GET ON WITH IT!

According to Berg, even if the birth certificate were real. It doesn't matter (if Obama were to provide it to the court), claiming that Obama's mother lied to get it. He says she was too pregnant to be allowed flight from Kenya to Hawaii. All of this is his words, so far with no evidence to back it up. He's reaching.

Berg claims he has a tape of Obama's paternal grandmother saying she was in the delivery room in Kenya when Obama was born. He says he will be releasing it, but have yet to be release it.

As to why Obama hasn't release the documents to the court, let me speculate. The birth certificate isn't the only component to this lawsuit. Berg makes 3-4 different claims as to why Obama isn't eligible for president. Giving the document won't stop the lawsuit. Secondly, if Berg has this reputation for pushing these type of conspiracy, they should let Berg dig himself a hole. Let him waste his time and money by drawing the lawsuit out. Make an example of him so he won't be able to continue this behavior.

The whole story is skeptical but gaining traction. MSM is poking it with a 10 foot pole, not wanting to be associated with it. A man in Hawaii and one in Washington have both filed similar lawsuits. I believe the Hawaii one has been denied.

Lawsuit got dismissed. You missed that little factoid.

Now that "McCain worker attacked" has proven to be just made-up bullshit, and Ayer, Wright, ACORN, and Reszo haven't proven to be anything Americans are interested in .. it's on to more birth certificate bullshit.

AS if someone could become a US Senator without a thorough background check of their citizenship.

Damn these people are stupid.

Now that "McCain worker attacked" has proven to be just made-up bullshit, and Ayer, Wright, ACORN, and Reszo haven't proven to be anything Americans are interested in .. it's on to more birth certificate bullshit.

AS if someone could become a US Senator without a thorough background check of their citizenship.

Damn these people are stupid.

They're desperate, they're panicking, they're shit scared and I have absolutely no idea why.

Who was it that sourced some fact check group that assured us all that they had seen, touched and felt this Cert and that they had established that Hussein's Hawain Birth Cert was incontrovertibly real...

Now I said then that I would take their word, as other than their credentials as 'journalists' and Academics, I had no reason to doubt their assessement... but if they were right; how the hell does a lawyer with DOZENS of lawyers at his disposal and with whom he is in constant contact ALLOW such a deadline to pass without just having that document hand delivered and submitted for the court?

I gotta say, if that cert IS real... Hussein is REALLY PLAYING UP THE POTENTIAL THAT IT MIGHT NOT BE... when doing so cannot possibly benefit him; and given that we're told by the smartest people in the word that Hussein is the smartest gal in the world... could he be so foolish as to ignore the US judiciary, even as he runs to become the Chief Executive of the Laws of the United States.

Man it's like 'deja vu all over again'...

I can't believe I was forced to read this. If it wasn't bad enough to begin with, I had to read Larkinn's smarmy-ass shit which should make ANYONE in agreement with him recheck their facts.

Let me help you out here since you seem to be struggling.

I wouldn't vote for Obama if he was born in my living room and could trace his roots on both sides back to the American Revolution. You don't have to either.

This is a nonissue. It's going nowhere. Get over it and move on. Just in case you missed it, the "blah, blah, blah ..." club is trying to use you and this junk as being indicative of the right as a whole. That's almost as bad as them trying to pass off McCain as being representative of the right so how about doing us a favor and stop trying to help?

Oh, and for you artards that keep saying "Hussein" is Muslim ... it's an ARABIC name. Muslim and Arab are not mutually inclusive.

Members of the two major parties are above the law. Here's another example:

Bob Barr loses Texas lawsuit to knock McCain, Obama off the ballot

The Texas Supreme Court, without comment, just denied Libertarian presidential candidate’s Bob Barr attempt to keep the names John McCain and Barack Obama off the state’s November ballot.

Mr. Barr, a former GOP congressman from Georgia, had argued in legal briefs that both major parties had busted the state’s Aug. 26 deadline for certifying their presidential candidates as they would appear on the Texas ballot. Neither McCain nor Obama had been officially nominated by their party conventions by the deadline. And Sarah Palin hadn’t even been added to the GOP ticket.
But the Democratic and Republican state parties had filed official documents with the Secretary of State stating their presumed presidential candidates. The Democrats threw in Joe Biden’s name and the Republicans said they would report back with the name of their vice presidential contender, which they did.

Apparently, the Supreme Court felt that was sufficient, especially in light of the catastrophic alientation of voters if neither of the major party candidates could appear on the November ballot.

X... he was born in hawaii to an american mother. he could have been born to her in uzbekistan and it wouldn't matter. he'd still be a natural citizen

this goofiness is just retarded and the people perpetuating it reek of desperation.

and the one loony toon lawyer who filed it should be sanctioned and not be allowed to appear in federal court any longer.

just my opinion on the subject.

Forum List

Back