Obama Refuses to Answer Birth Certificate Lawsuit

uummmmm..what's BS? He was born in Hawaii.That aside, even if he was born in Timbuktu, his mother was born in Kansas.....

Cop out yourself...ijit...

Take him on the issues or fuck off. If your argument is that weak, you ought to hang your head in shame.......

Great come back.... Typical liberal debate... can't address the issues so you cuss at people... You are realy tough on the internet...LOL

Another example of the people for tolerence being the most intolerent people... LOL

Last edited:
Great come back.... Typical liberal debate... can't address the issues so you cuss at people... You are realy tough on the internet...LOL

Answer the question fuckhead. Was he born in Hawaii or not? If so, shut the fuck up. If not, where was he born? And even if he was not born on US soil, his mother is American. Are you going to deny him his birth right?

And you better believe I'm 1) Tough on the internet 2) and in real life. Kick the shit out of you Jello boy....

No David, it's just common sense, something that left the Democratic party years ago... When someone in his own party takes him to court and all he has to do is show his birth certificate to shut this thing up, and he doesn't do it, something is up... Please enlighten us why he won't show his birth certificate t0 the people taking him to court? Thanks.

This is going in cricles. I've already shown you his birth certificate. He's already shown us his birth certificiate. What's the problem here?

No David, it's just common sense, something that left the Democratic party years ago... When someone in his own party takes him to court and all he has to do is show his birth certificate to shut this thing up, and he doesn't do it, something is up... Please enlighten us why he won't show his birth certificate t0 the people taking him to court? Thanks.

Everybody knows his mother is a Yank. Let me get this straight k[ave]man. I assume your mother is a Yank. Yet if she gave birth to you in - let's say Thailand - you are not a Yank, you are Thai???

Are you that retarded........

A non-issue - but if the wingnuts can relieve their pain then I suppose they should be allowed to swallow it. They've swallowed a lot of shite so this little bit shouldn't do too much damage to them.

Last edited:
Obama's wife had this to say:

“African press International is supposed to support Africans and African-American view” -“it is strange that API has chosen to support the racists against my husband. There is no shame in being adopted by a step father. All dirt has been thrown onto my husband’s face and yet he loves this country. My husband and I know that there is no law that will stop him from becoming the president, just because some American white racists are bringing up the issue of my husband’s adoption by His step father. The important thing here is where my husband’s heart is at the moment. I can tell the American people that My husband loves this country and his adoption never changed his love for this country. He was born in Hawaii, yes, and that gives him all the right to be an American citizen even though he was adopted by a foreigner; says Michelle Obama on telefon to API.”

However, Obama's grandmother admitted that he was born in a Kenyan hospital.

We'll probably never know the truth.

Obama's wife had this to say:

“African press International is supposed to support Africans and African-American view” -“it is strange that API has chosen to support the racists against my husband. There is no shame in being adopted by a step father. All dirt has been thrown onto my husband’s face and yet he loves this country. My husband and I know that there is no law that will stop him from becoming the president, just because some American white racists are bringing up the issue of my husband’s adoption by His step father. The important thing here is where my husband’s heart is at the moment. I can tell the American people that My husband loves this country and his adoption never changed his love for this country. He was born in Hawaii, yes, and that gives him all the right to be an American citizen even though he was adopted by a foreigner; says Michelle Obama on telefon to API.”

However, Obama's grandmother admitted that he was born in a Kenyan hospital.

We'll probably never know the truth.

Where's that audio tape of Michelle's voice the API was supposed to release?

And where's the link saying Obama's grandmother admitted he was born in a Kenyan hospital?

Where's that audio tape of Michelle's voice the API was supposed to release?

And where's the link saying Obama's grandmother admitted he was born in a Kenyan hospital?

Recordings and information leading to recent API story on Michelle Obama’s telephone call is now being cleared for release « African Press International (API)

The quote by Obama's grandmother seems to have been covered up quite well. Do a search on 'Obama's grandmother admitted that he was born in a Kenyan hospital'. Here are a couple links:

OBAMA was actually born in Kenya not USA - Topix
Obama to halt campaigning for grandmother - 2008 Presidential Campaign Blog - Political Intelligence - Boston.com

Deflection.

From a lying, retarded issue such as this? Give me a break.

1) Lawsuit has been replied to, with a 12b6 motion.

2) Obama has shown his birth certificate, and factcheck.org has found it to be real and the speculation about it to be bullshit.

Ok, let's pretend to live in Neocon Nirvana. Obama was born in Kenya to an American mother...

............and?

You can choose to live wherever you want. I'm just trying to find the truth. If Obama was born in Kenya to an American mother, why would there be a birth certificate saying that he was born in Hawaii? Why would anyone lie about that?

No, I'm sorry, I actually asked for the audio file, not something that says "It will be released soon."

The quote by Obama's grandmother seems to have been covered up quite well. Do a search on 'Obama's grandmother admitted that he was born in a Kenyan hospital'. Here are a couple links:

This is just a bunch of idiots talking about it, not actual hard evidence. Even with this, I would need an audio file.

Man, you guys are desperate. Still on this bullshit API story?

OBAMA was actually born in Kenya not USA - Topix

Umm, thats a message board. :lol:

And that just says he is going to visit her.

You can choose to live wherever you want. I'm just trying to find the truth. If Obama was born in Kenya to an American mother, why would there be a birth certificate saying that he was born in Hawaii? Why would anyone lie about that?

They wouldn't.

:clap2:

No, I'm sorry, I actually asked for the audio file, not something that says "It will be released soon."

This is just a bunch of idiots talking about it, not actual hard evidence. Even with this, I would need an audio file.

You'll have to wait on the API release just like everyone else:

Since the release of Mrs Obama story, many US media outlets have insisted that API should release the recordings made when Mrs Obama spoke with API. We understand the importance of the recordings in our possession and yet the first thing we are thinking of is not simply to make them public because groups are pressurising API to do so. The release of the information will be done, because we know we have Mrs Obama on tape, but API must do it in a way that does not put API in an embarrassing legal situation.

I seriously doubt you want the truth, but here is more information for anyone who wants to dig further into this matter:

Atlas Shrugs: OBAMA 'NOT QUALIFIED" FAILURE TO RESPOND, PRODUCE VAULT BIRTH CERTIFICATE

It sounds like the 2-party system has got you hypnotized into believing whatever they want you to believe.

The original birth certificate was examined by Annenberg Fact Check and found to be real.

Talk about bullshit deflection.

You'll have to wait on the API release just like everyone else:

And wait....and wait....and wait....

Maybe you guys want to wait for actual evidence and proof this time before crowing about it, considering the massive failure of the B woman, eh?

I seriously doubt you want the truth, but here is more information for anyone who wants to dig further into this matter:

Atlas Shrugs: OBAMA 'NOT QUALIFIED" FAILURE TO RESPOND, PRODUCE VAULT BIRTH CERTIFICATE

It sounds like the 2-party system has got you hypnotized into believing whatever they want you to believe.

Some of us look at the facts, and not just rightwing talking points like you do. Factcheck.org>random ass blog. Oh, and it took me all of 5 seconds to find the first lie in that blog. Annenberg foundation isn't left-wing.

Forum List

Back