Obama: Quit Listening to Rush Limbaugh if You Want to Get Things Done

I'm a liar? How about refuting what I actually said?

It's hilarious how you move to baseless character attacks when you cannot refute my true points.

And Rush uses satire huh? I didn't know supporting racists and saying smoking doesn't kill you was satire. Did I miss the memo on this?

no, fucking moron, you take those you got from mediamatters or some other lying site and then think you have something
you dont even know the CONTEXT of what was being said
you are a fucking idiot

So wait a second?

You're saying that the quotes are lies, but then you say I don't know the context of them being said.

Two questions:

1.) Were they never said or are they supposedly taken out of context?

2.) If they are supposedly taken out of context, how do you know they were taken out of context? Do you have any evidence?

Then again, I'm sure you loved what he did to Michael J. Fox huh?

I'm a liar? How about refuting what I actually said?

It's hilarious how you move to baseless character attacks when you cannot refute my true points.

And Rush uses satire huh? I didn't know supporting racists and saying smoking doesn't kill you was satire. Did I miss the memo on this?

no, fucking moron, you take those you got from mediamatters or some other lying site and then think you have something
you are a fucking idiot

So wait a second?

You're saying that the quotes are lies, but then you say I don't know the context of them being said.

Two questions:

2.) If they are supposedly taken out of context, how do you know they were taken out of context? Do you have any evidence?

some are outright lies, others are misquotes, others are taken out of context
typical for mediamatters

ya know, you should be giving the links for the lying sites you get these from

you are being played by the snot nosed basement dweller. He is as usual dancing around the question of should the immature obamlamadingdong be telling grown ups who to listen to and who not to listen to. Dosen't matter a tinker's damn if Rush is telling the truth or not.

STFU Obama.

I've listened to Rush, and I know exactly what he's about and how influential he is with the wingnut base. And I'm totally cool if the republican base's core values are to outlaw abortion, deny evolution, stem cell research is evil, claim the earth is 6000 years old, and that the iraq war was a great idea.

I've got no problem with that.

And I was so close to posting what an idiot TruthSplatters is, then you come along with this post and steal the idiot thunder from him/her/it.:eusa_hand:

you are a fucking idiot

So wait a second?

Two questions:

some are outright lies, others are misquotes, others are taken out of context
typical for mediamatters

Yet again you're wrong. They're not from mediamatters, but try again. :)

And really now? You just toss them all aside like that? :lol:

So you really believe Rush never lies or says anything bad? :rofl:

And again I ask you, you must of loved what he did to Michael J. Fox huh?

ya know, you should be giving the links for the lying sites you get these from

you are being played by the snot nosed basement dweller. He is as usual dancing around the question of should the immature obamlamadingdong be telling grown ups who to listen to and who not to listen to. Dosen't matter a tinker's damn if Rush is telling the truth or not.
i know what the punk is doing
i'm not fooled at all

Did you even look at one?

I bet not huh shadow.

If you did you would be hit in the face with the truth of who Lush Limballs is, a fat lying drug addict who likes to fly to foriegn places for sex tourism.

I wonder how much you get paid to go on sites and defend the entirely failed republican clap trap and their liar in chief Lush Limpballs.

No would could be so stupid as to really believe the crap you defend someone must be paying you to pretend.
I suppose you have a link to prove that.

ok, what did he do to Michael J Fox?

hmm?

i doubt you know what actually happened

Last edited:
Oblah blah is very thin skinned. First he went after Hannity and now Rush. Just wait until the rest of the MSM question the Fraud's BS. He's going to blow...good thing we have dumbo #2 waiting in the wings...

Last edited:

hmm?

If Rush Limbaugh never said the quote about how Nicotine is not harmful and that Rush isn't a good buddy of the Tobacco Industry then please explain this:

"REFRAMING THE DEBATE" COMMUNI... (ibl93a00)

Page 5

And what he did to Michael J Fox. You really don't know?

Rush Limbaugh On the Offensive Against Ad With Michael J. Fox - washingtonpost.com

Later Monday, still on the air, Limbaugh would apologize, but reaction to his statements from Parkinson's experts and Fox's supporters was swift and angry.

Why would somebody apologize if they weren't wrong and didn't do something bad? :confused:

Oh right, because he was wrong.

It's going to be a long 4 years, I hope the country can survive it.

long as we keep Rush and Ann on the trail we'll be just fine. Oh and sweet little Michelle Malkin too.. you know mellow yellow?

Wow, way to tarnish Michelle with the problems regarding Ann Coulter and Rush. I think you are a liberal in drag.

Lighten up Annie. I love Michelle Malkin. I was making fun of that guy who gave the prayer at the coronation. Asians I take it are who he referenced when he said "mellow yellow."

hmm?

If Rush Limbaugh never said the quote about how Nicotine is not harmful and that Rush isn't a good buddy of the Tobacco Industry then please explain this:

Page 5

Rush Limbaugh On the Offensive Against Ad With Michael J. Fox - washingtonpost.com

Later Monday, still on the air, Limbaugh would apologize, but reaction to his statements from Parkinson's experts and Fox's supporters was swift and angry.

Why would somebody apologize if they weren't wrong and didn't do something bad? :confused:

yet Fox later admitted that he hadnt taken his daily meds before making that ad so his shaking was worse

you are a fucking moron

Did you even look at one?

I bet not huh shadow.

If you did you would be hit in the face with the truth of who Lush Limballs is, a fat lying drug addict who likes to fly to foriegn places for sex tourism.

I wonder how much you get paid to go on sites and defend the entirely failed republican clap trap and their liar in chief Lush Limpballs.

No would could be so stupid as to really believe the crap you defend someone must be paying you to pretend.

funny, i had the same thought about you.

go figure, huh?

hmm?

Page 5

yet Fox later admitted that he hadnt taken his daily meds before making that ad so his shaking was worse

you are a fucking moron

Again I ask you, if Rush was right then why did he apologize?

Think Progress » Michael J. Fox: ‘I Could Give a Damn About Rush Limbaugh’s Pity…I’m Not A Victim’

Looks like he is faking it to me huh Dive? :rolleyes:

From Rush's wiki page:

Michael J. Fox later appeared on CBS with Katie Couric and stated that he was actually dyskinesic, at the time, a condition that results from overmedication.[20] The National Institute of Neurological Disorders states that dyskinesia results from overmedication and the first step to reduce those effects is to stop or reduce medication [21] confirming that the effects were indeed medication related.

By the way, I noticed your non-response to the Tobacco file.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back