Obama proud of torturing american civilians.

Page 8 right before section 3

The CIA l!;slXl the waterboard extensively in the interrogations ofKSM and Zubaydah,
but did so only after it became clear that standard interrogation techniques Were not working.
Interrogators used enhanced techniques in the intertogation ofal-Nashiri with notable results as
as the first day. See 1G Report at 35-36. Twelve days into the interrogation, the CIA
subjected a!~Nashiri to one session ofthewaterboard during which water was applied two times,
See id, at 36.

What is this in response to??

The rediculous accusation of excrutiating torture.

I am sure it scared the shit out of the terrorists.

As a result two major terrorist attacks were foiled.

Works for me.

Hey.........CMike............smile like a donut motherfucker, Dr. Smith has your ass PWNED!

Great job at handling this douche Dr. Smith. Welcome to the boards.

You are a douche bag.

Thank you for your attention on this matter.

It just amazes me sometimes how liberals live in their own reality. How liberals will ignore actual documents and believe their left wing bloggers instead of hard evidence.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM]YouTube - Funniest Movie Line Ever[/ame]

Don't forget all the abortion clinic bombings that took place under Bush. In fact, for most US citizens, right wing terrorists are a bigger threat than muslim terrorists

I wrote Al Qaida terrorist attacks, not all Al Qaida attacks.

That's who the war is against.

actually your exact words were "The difference douche bag is after 911 Pres. Bush learned and put in safeguards that protected this country for 7 years.

And yet despite your false claim the shoe bombing attempt occured AFTER 9/11 and with in those seven years AFTER 9/11.[/QUOTE]

Very good. Now try some comprehension.

The safeguards needed to be implemented first.

As I said Pres. Bush put in safeguards that protected the country for 7 years, until Obama fucked it up. I didn't say the 7 years started Sept. 12, 2001:cuckoo:

LOL It's hilarious to watch spin as you start trying to apply all of these exemptions and excuses to try and cover for the bush administration. LOL

Fact is that you said AFTER 9/11 W kept us safe and yet the shoe bombing incident and the DC sniper incident counters that spin. LOL

BTW since you continue to make the wonderful and outrageous claims can you state exactly what safeguards that W put in place were removed by obama that allowed the three attacks?? Come on. Back up your points with something REAL for a change, IF you can. LOL

i was very specific what I said.

In Obama's first year we had 3 al qaida terrorist attacks within the US. The previous 7 we were protecting from them.

What is unclear?:cuckoo:

WOW more spin. Aparrently that is all you ahve to offer.

BTW since you continue to make the wonderful and outrageous claims can you state exactly what safeguards that W put in place were removed by obama that allowed the three attacks?? Come on. Back up your points with something REAL for a change, IF you can. LOL

Second time i have asked that and my guess is this will be the second time you avoid answering it.

and then there is this question that you avoided.

none of the excerpts that you provided support your claim that

Despite some captures, the plot was still going on.

So where is your proof that "the plot was still going on"??

I keep asking you questions and you keep avoiding them?? Why is that?? LOL

Because you keep ignoring what I posted, which is directly from the declassified DOJ memo.

This is from Page 10. There are formatting issues.
Go to the link to read it clearer

With these caveats, we tum to specific examples that you have provided to us. You have
informed us that the interrogation ofKSM.....-,Ql1ce enhanced techniques were employed-led to
the discovery ofaKSM piot, the "Second Wave," "to use East Asian operatives fo crash Ii
hijacked airliner into" a building in Los Angeles. Fjfectiveness Memo at 3, You have informed
us that infoffiJation obtained from KSM als-o led to the capture ofRidl.ltil1 bin Isomudditl, better
known as Hambali, and the discovery of the Guraba Cell, a 17-member lemaah Islatniyah ceil
tasked with executing the "Second Wave,"
See/d. at 3-4; CIA Directorate ofJIltellige.l1ce, AlQa
'ida's Ties to Other Key Terror Grotlps: Terrorists Links in a Chain 2 (Aug. 28, 2003), More
specifically, we understand that KSM admitted that he bad . " a
of money to an a1 Qaeda associate. See Fax fro
C1 Counterterrorist Center, Briefing Notes on the e Reporting at 1
15,2005) ("Briefing Notes'). Khan subsequently identified the associate (Zubair), who
was thcncaptured. Zubair, in turn, provided jnformation that led to the arrest ofHambali. See
id The infor.n1ation acquired from these captures allm'lcd CIA interrogi.1Jors to pose more
specific questions to KSlvf, which led the CIA Hambali's brother, al-HadL Using information
obtained from multiple sources, al-Hadi "vas captured, and he subsequently identified the Guraba
cd!. See id at 1 With the aid oftbis additional information, interrogations ofHambali
confirmed much of what was learned from KSM6
Interrogations of Zubaydah-again, once enhanced techniques were empfoyedfurnished
detailed information regarding a( Qaeda's "organizational structure, key operatives,
and modus operandi" and identified KSM as the mastermind of tile September 11 attacks. See
Briefing Notes at 4. You have informed us that Zubaydah also "provided significant infonnation
on two operatives, [including] Jose Padilla-[,] who p.Iaruied to build and detonate a 'dirty bombl
in Wasbington DC area."

I wrote Al Qaida terrorist attacks, not all Al Qaida attacks.

That's who the war is against.

actually your exact words were "The difference douche bag is after 911 Pres. Bush learned and put in safeguards that protected this country for 7 years.

And yet despite your false claim the shoe bombing attempt occured AFTER 9/11 and with in those seven years AFTER 9/11.

Very good. Now try some comprehension.

The safeguards needed to be implemented first.

As I said Pres. Bush put in safeguards that protected the country for 7 years, until Obama fucked it up. I didn't say the 7 years started Sept. 12, 2001:cuckoo:[/QUOTE]

MATH, MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU USE IT?!?!?!?!?!?

(with apologies to Samuel Jackson and Quentin Tarantino).

You DO realize that 2001 plus 7 equals 2008, right? Exactly WHEN did Bush Jr. implement the safeguards? Remember, you've only got about 6 months of wiggle room.

**** Mike, you really are weapons grade stupid.

Page 8 right before section 3

The CIA l!;slXl the waterboard extensively in the interrogations ofKSM and Zubaydah,
but did so only after it became clear that standard interrogation techniques Were not working.
Interrogators used enhanced techniques in the intertogation ofal-Nashiri with notable results as
as the first day. See 1G Report at 35-36. Twelve days into the interrogation, the CIA
subjected a!~Nashiri to one session ofthewaterboard during which water was applied two times,
See id, at 36.

What is this in response to??

The rediculous accusation of excrutiating torture.

I am sure it scared the shit out of the terrorists.

When and where was such a claim made??

As a result two major terrorist attacks were foiled.

This BS has already been proven false by the timeline of events. Padilla was captured and arrested BEFORE zubaydah had enhanced interrogation techniques used on him.

KSM was captured almost a YEAR AFTER we had already captured the leader of the group that was supposed to carry out the bombing of the library tower and even Bush and his own white house claim that the plot was prevented in 2002 and KSM wasn't captured until 2003.

The FACTS don't suit your spin and your avoidance of my questions shows that you don't even have a clue as to what you are talking about.

Works for me.

LOL I'm sorry but it's obvious that most people on this board have much higher standards than you do based on the FACT that you like to base your claims on info that cannot be true and your own biased assumptions.

Last edited:
i was very specific what I said.

In Obama's first year we had 3 al qaida terrorist attacks within the US. The previous 7 we were protecting from them.

What is unclear?:cuckoo:

Second time i have asked that and my guess is this will be the second time you avoid answering it.

Despite some captures, the plot was still going on.

Because you keep ignoring what I posted, which is directly from the declassified DOJ memo.

With these caveats, we tum to specific examples that you have provided to us. You have
informed us that the interrogation ofKSM.....-,Ql1ce enhanced techniques were employed-led to
the discovery ofaKSM piot, the "Second Wave," "to use East Asian operatives fo crash Ii
hijacked airliner into" a building in Los Angeles. Fjfectiveness Memo at 3, You have informed
us that infoffiJation obtained from KSM als-o led to the capture ofRidl.ltil1 bin Isomudditl, better
known as Hambali, and the discovery of the Guraba Cell, a 17-member lemaah Islatniyah ceil
'ida's Ties to Other Key Terror Grotlps: Terrorists Links in a Chain 2 (Aug. 28, 2003), More
15,2005) ("Briefing Notes'). Khan subsequently identified the associate (Zubair), who
was thcncaptured. Zubair, in turn, provided jnformation that led to the arrest ofHambali. See
id The infor.n1ation acquired from these captures allm'lcd CIA interrogi.1Jors to pose more
specific questions to KSlvf, which led the CIA Hambali's brother, al-HadL Using information
obtained from multiple sources, al-Hadi "vas captured, and he subsequently identified the Guraba
cd!. See id at 1 With the aid oftbis additional information, interrogations ofHambali
Interrogations of Zubaydah-again, once enhanced techniques were empfoyedfurnished
detailed information regarding a( Qaeda's "organizational structure, key operatives,
and modus operandi" and identified KSM as the mastermind of tile September 11 attacks. See
Briefing Notes at 4. You have informed us that Zubaydah also "provided significant infonnation
on two operatives, [including] Jose Padilla-[,] who p.Iaruied to build and detonate a 'dirty bombl
in Wasbington DC area."

LOL I have not ignored you cutting and pasting the memo and I have read it and unfortunately for you the info that you continue to cite cannot be true based on the FACTS.

oh and since you ignored my question again here is the third time that I will ask it only to have you turn tail and run away AGAIN.

Fact is that you read it and heard what you wanted to hear and then began making claims based on your own biased ASSUMPTIONS.

For instance the entire premise of your thread is based on the ASSUMPTION that if we hadn't used waterboarding on KSM and zubaydah, that padilla and the library tower group (both of which were captured BEFORE enhanced techniques were used on either KSM or zubaydah) would have been able to complete their attacks when you have ZERO evidence to support such a claim.

in Wasbington DC area."

LOL I have not ignored you cutting and pasting the memo and I have read it and unfortunately for you the info that you continue to cite cannot be true based on the FACTS.

oh and since you ignored my question again here is the third time that I will ask it only to have you turn tail and run away AGAIN.

Fact is that you read it and heard what you wanted to hear and then began making claims based on your own biased ASSUMPTIONS.

For instance the entire premise of your thread is based on the ASSUMPTION that if we hadn't used waterboarding on KSM and zubaydah, that padilla and the library tower group (both of which were captured BEFORE enhanced techniques were used on either KSM or zubaydah) would have been able to complete their attacks when you have ZERO evidence to support such a claim.

:rofl::rofl:

You guys are so funny. An Obama declasified Department of Justice/CIA memo that goes into great detail doesn't have the facts correctly.

This is despite the CIA being the ones who actually interrogated the 3 arch terrorists.

However, your left wing editorials filled with incorrect assumptions is what provides "your facts".

No wonder liberals are so fucked up. I am arguing with idiots.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y]YouTube - Twilight Zone intro.[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM]YouTube - Funniest Movie Line Ever[/ame]

in Wasbington DC area."

:rofl::rofl:

You guys are so funny. An Obama declasified Department of Justice/CIA memo that goes into great detail doesn't have the facts correctly.

This is despite the CIA being the ones who actually interrogated the 3 arch terrorists.

However, your left wing editorials filled with incorrect assumptions is what provides "your facts".

No wonder liberals are so fucked up. I am arguing with idiots.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y]YouTube - Twilight Zone intro.[/ame]

Answer these simple questions.

When was padilla arrested??

When were enhanced techniques such as waterboarding used on zubaydah?

When was the leader of the library tower plot captured?

When did the bush administration itself claim that they prevented the plot to attack the library tower in LA

When was KSM captured and interrogated??

If you HONESTLY answer those questions you will concede that the info presented in that memo cannot be true.

However, based on your previous dishonest spin, avoidance and assumption based rants I really don't expect any honesty from you.

Furthermore, it's obvious that you didn't even bother reading my links becuase they were NOT editorials. They came straight from the white house webpage.

Oh and another thing you got WRONG is that the CIA is not the only ones who interrogated KSM and zubaydah so thanks for exposing your dishonesty once again.

Last edited:
Where in the memo did it say exactly what building?

Where in what Bush say that the plot was definetly foiled?

Your assumptions are faulty.

Where in the memo did it say exactly what building?

Where in what Bush say that the plot was definetly foiled?

Your assumptions are faulty.

LOL you can't even answer the simple questions. LOL

in case you missed it the memo is from 2005

The links that I provided to the WHITE HOUSE WEBSITE were from 2006 and 2007 meaning MORE RECENT INFO. The bush administration admits what building was to be attacked in their own fact sheet and bush said it was foiled in 2002 in that fact sheet and in the press briefing from my other link. You continue to focus on the memo from 2005 as if it is the only source as you exclude any and all other sources including bush's own comments and press briefings. LOL

BTW, care to go back and answer those simple questions or are you still avoiding facts that counter your spin??

Face it, your SPIN and ASSUMPTIONS have been countered.

You are assuming that the LA building mentioned by Pres. Bush is the same as the building in the DOJ/CIAmemo and the same attack?

You are also assuming that because he said it was "believed" to be foiled means that it was actually foiled at that time.

You assume a lot.

You are assuming that the LA building mentioned by Pres. Bush is the same as the building in the DOJ/CIAmemo and the same attack?

You are also assuming that because he said it was "believed" to be foiled means that it was actually foiled at that time.

You assume a lot.

No I am NOT but apparently you are far too stupid to comprehend what you read IF you even bothered reading.

the bush white house claimed that thay are one and the same based on their own claims.

as to the "believed" argument that you continue to try and fall back on that was based on the press release given by bush's own white house and was referring to what the other four hijackers "believed."

The comments in question came directly from bush and his administration so if any assumptions were made they were made by bush's white house.

"I" made NO assumptions but the entire premise of your thread is based on assumption. LOL

Still avoiding the questions I see. LOL How typical of the dishonest righties on this board.

BTW I am still waiting on you to show when and where in the memo it states that the LA plot was ongoing as you claimed?

Furthermore, I am still waiting on you to show what safeguards that W had in place were removed by obama??

How come you keep avoiding simple questions concerning your own claims??

Last edited:
You are again assuming much.

The DOJ/CIA memo don't mention which building it is. You are ASSUMING they are talking about the same thing.

There were numerous foiled plots.

Other than your wild assumptions, can you prove that the CIA and DOJ are all lying? That's one hell of an accusation.

It says that the LA plot was foiled based on the information gotten from waterboarding. That this information was not able to be obtained any other way.

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama said Wednesday night that waterboarding authorized by former President George W. Bush was torture and that the information it gained from terror suspects could have been obtained by other means. "In some cases, it may be harder," he conceded at a White House news conference capping a whirlwind first 100 days in office.

Thank God we have a President who gets it...

The US should not engage in torture

Absolutely correct...and we have NEVER engaged in torture because waterboarding wasn't torture until it became politically expedient.

You are again assuming much.

The DOJ/CIA memo don't mention which building it is. You are ASSUMING they are talking about the same thing.

There were numerous foiled plots.

Other than your wild assumptions, can you prove that the CIA and DOJ are all lying? That's one hell of an accusation.

ONCE AGAIN MORON, I am not assuming anything. I am talking about what the bush white house said in their own words and briefings years after that memo was written.

AS for proving my point Ihave already done so several times based on the timeline of events and based on those simple questions taht you refuse to answer.

When was padilla arrested??

When were enhanced techniques such as waterboarding used on zubaydah?

When was the leader of the library tower plot captured?

When did the bush administration itself claim that they prevented the plot to attack the library tower in LA

When was KSM captured and interrogated??

So why are you afraid of answering these simple questions??

Furthermore, why do you continue to avoid the FACT that the premise of your OP was nothing more than an assumption even as you try to accuse me of making assumptions??

Last edited:
WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama said Wednesday night that waterboarding authorized by former President George W. Bush was torture and that the information it gained from terror suspects could have been obtained by other means. "In some cases, it may be harder," he conceded at a White House news conference capping a whirlwind first 100 days in office.

Thank God we have a President who gets it...

The US should not engage in torture

Absolutely correct...and we have NEVER engaged in torture because waterboarding wasn't torture until it became politically expedient.

Dood. Waterboarding is torture. You can skwerm all over the topic if you want, but it is.

There are multiple journalists who have tried to prove it's not...and failed.

Here's a conservative radio guy: Mancow...who was converted.

Conservative Radio Host Has Himself Waterboarded (Video) - Culture - The Atlantic

You should just come out and admit it.

Forum List

Back