Obama pretty much signaled Justice to lay off Hillary

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
If anyone else was president, the Hildabeast would be facing lots and lots of federal charge by now. Here's his response to the question about her emails”

President Barack Obama:I don’t think it posed a national security problem. I think that it was a mistake that she has acknowledged and– you know, as a general proposition, when we’re in these offices, we have to be more sensitive and stay as far away from the line as possible when it comes to how we handle information, how we handle our own personal data. And, you know, she made a mistake. She has acknowledged it. I do think that the way it’s been ginned-up is in part because of– in part– because of politics. And I think she’d be the first to acknowledge that maybe she could have handled the original decision better and the disclosures more quickly. But–

These are NOT the words of a chief executive concerned for the safety of this nation and its agents throughout the world.

Full article @ Obama pretty much signaled Justice to lay off Hillary

Yes he did....no surprise. His Atty General perpetrated 4 Felony counts of PERJURY, and Obama ensured he wasn't touched!

Forum List

Back