Obama Plans to Scrap Missle Defense Shield?

No shit Sushi Boy, it's a SEAL delivery vehicle, but, speaking as someone who has actually BEEN on one, they do have defensive and offensive weapons.
which keeps them out of the issue we were discussing
but do carry on with the deflections

Pah, not that I care about the cultural heritage of exterminated Aboriginal natives :D,
still, concerning the "provocation", just what would be your response if Russia sets up a "defensive missle system" in Venezuela?

In addition, these interceptors can be easily refitted with nuclear warheads.

Pah, not that I care about the cultural heritage of exterminated Aboriginal natives :D,
still, concerning the "provocation", just what would be your response if Russia sets up a "defensive missle system" in Venezuela?

Okie doke, then about your looking ignorant on the proper spelling of one of our states. Your choice.

I wouldn't care if the Russians set up an analogous BMDS in Venezuela.

Okie doke, then about your looking ignorant on the proper spelling of one of our states. Your choice.

me either
it not likely we would even need to nuke Brazil
:eusa_whistle:

me either
it not likely we would even need to nuke Brazil
Nope, not likely.

I'm not sure why this thread even exists?? Its my understanding that Obama simply replaced the land based ABM system with the mobile version. Hopefully the EU would pay for the ABM shield, otherwise I don't see why we should pay for it.

I'm not sure why this thread even exists?? Its my understanding that Obama simply replaced the land based ABM system with the mobile version. Hopefully the EU would pay for the ABM shield, otherwise I don't see why we should pay for it.
because the system is designed to work in tiers
you remove parts of it you reduce the effectiveness

because the system is designed to work in tiers
you remove parts of it you reduce the effectiveness

Or neuter it totally.

It comes down to "bang for the buck". How many dollars to build, maintain, upgrade, and protect, a land based system versus a mobile system, which is just as effective. Its protecting the EU, so let them pay for whatever level of protection they want.

It comes down to "bang for the buck". How many dollars to build, maintain, upgrade, and protect, a land based system versus a mobile system, which is just as effective. Its protecting the EU, so let them pay for whatever level of protection they want.

Yeah. 'Cause, of course, we have no interest of any kind in defending any of our allies or anything.

Yeah. 'Cause, of course, we have no interest of any kind in defending any of our allies or anything.

We over-spent protecting our "allies" in the EU ever since WW2. Now its time for the EU to defend themselves. While we over-spend on defense, the EU plays us for chumps. Its time we started leveling the playing field and let the EU get their defense spending on par with the US. They brag that they have the largest economy in the world, so they should be able to pay for their own military capability.

yea lets start another war with russia... that not the point or the reason its down. The reason its down its sitting there wasting money for nothing...

of course you repbulicans also go by fox... lovey... so old by now so i don't care glad its down nor do i care if its still up either.

Forum List

Back