Obama Orders US Warships And Marine Special Forces To Libya

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a President that couldn't walk and say "HELLO" at the same time, Obama appears to be campaigning instead of working. Like all those fit to BE President, he can think of more than one thing at a time*.

*I believe Romney has the ability to do so also.

Ahhh...the split personality of the right surfaces again.

Obama denounces the film...."He's an apologist!".......Obama sends warships and marines......."He's a warmonger!"

and such it has been....since the day he took the oath of office.

That's what happens when you get your info from AM Radio. No matter what the topic....Obama's the devil. No matter what.

Their posts reflect that every day. I haven't listened to those Yahoos in years...but I'd be willing to bet you could synchronize a watch by AM Radio and the posts on this message board.

Fascinating that you, either deliberately or because you're stupid, completely ignore the fact that you could replace 'AM radio' with 'MSNBC', 'Obama' with 'Bush' and 'rightwingers' with 'leftwingers'. Your bias is laughable.

Last edited:
After a President that couldn't walk and say "HELLO" at the same time, Obama appears to be campaigning instead of working. Like all those fit to BE President, he can think of more than one thing at a time*.

*I believe Romney has the ability to do so also.

Oh, so acting like this is all business as usual, no serious threat exists, the crisis is no big deal, this means to you that Obama is good at multitasking?

What it means is Obama is doing what he always does.

His own thing.

He leaves the heavy-lifting to his staff.

Well thank goodness Obama is FINALLY doing something...He had a hand in CREATING this mess now he gets to gets our Military in HARMS WAY

think we'll hear a daily count of those killed like we did during the Bush Administration or the whine from the left because of it?

naaaaaaaaaaaaa

Exactly

The MSM does not even report how more poor soldiers have died in Afghanistan
under Papa Obama than under Bush
--------------------

As for Libya's embassy
build-i4339.jpg

According to the left soldiers are evil. If they die they die......unless it's a Republican in the Oval Office.

Then they break out the crying-towels.

:lol: can't handle it, can you?
how is this going to be resolved? it is your word against mine, unless i can post a screen shot of the PM time and the neg rep time. if the mods will allow this, we can resolve this right now.

amazed: posting PM's is not allowed. and yes, jake is as whiney in private as he is in public.

do you give me permission to post your PM and neg rep?

You started it by sending him the neg rep first, get over it and get back on topic. If you still want to crybaby over it, start a new thread in the rubber room.

I think the Republicans and the Democrats have enough blood on their hands, and one should NOT be pointing fingers at the other!

Then why don't you enlist, asswipe - and get everything straightened out?

Fucking pole-smoker......

Again START YOUR OWN THREAD if you want to keep babbling about it.

Let's get back on topic,..

Good point

Papa Obama and the Arab Spring are a failure
Last ambassador murdered was under the former worst President, Carter

Romney looked Presidential

and Papa Obama went to Vegas to raise money

Oh yeah

Papa Obama's twitter account was posting to buy shirts
when the flag covered coffins were being brought back

Last edited:

Good point

Etch-a-sketch is a pussy that would run and hide behind his daddies the Koch's if ever faced with any tough choices.

well...jakey...you said this would be resolved and now an admin is involved and still you can't prove i pm'd you first.

why?

because you actually pm'd me first and i reported it.

poor dishonest jakey. all lies and no where to go.

Good point

Etch-a-sketch is a pussy that would run and hide behind his daddies the Koch's if ever faced with any tough choices.

Oh really

Maybe he could be as "brave" as Papa Obama and hold as
many new conferences as he does
:eusa_whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back