Obama Orders US Warships And Marine Special Forces To Libya

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no war. The headline makes it sound like Obama is sending the troops to track down the terrorists, but he is sending about 50 Marines to help the guards there protect diplomats. I am hoping the Marines are allowed to have weapons this time around. He claims we are close with Libya and we will maintain that bond. The Libyan government says it will bring the guilty to justice.

Now, doesn't everyone here have a warm, fuzzy feeling because all is well?

Ahhh...the split personality of the right surfaces again.

Obama denounces the film...."He's an apologist!".......Obama sends warships and marines......."He's a warmonger!"

and such it has been....since the day he took the oath of office.

That's what happens when you get your info from AM Radio. No matter what the topic....Obama's the devil. No matter what.

Their posts reflect that every day. I haven't listened to those Yahoos in years...but I'd be willing to bet you could synchronize a watch by AM Radio and the posts on this message board.

I think the Republicans and the Democrats have enough blood on their hands, and one should NOT be pointing fingers at the other!

Hope they send the right ones

images

More "smart power"
no doubt

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Well thank goodness Obama is FINALLY doing something...He had a hand in CREATING this mess now he gets to gets our Military in HARMS WAY

think we'll hear a daily count of those killed like we did during the Bush Administration or the whine from the left because of it?

naaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:
Sending warships is slapping lipstick on a pig. It's supposed to look like he's doing something. What would a warship do? Sit off shore and start shelling. The only purpose of any ship would be to receive evacuees. That's all.

Well thank goodness Obama is FINALLY doing something...He had a hand in CREATING this mess now he gets to gets our Military in HARMS WAY

think we'll hear a daily count of those killed like we did during the Bush Administration or the whine from the left because of it?

naaaaaaaaaaaaa

Exactly

The MSM does not even report how more poor soldiers have died in Afghanistan
under Papa Obama than under Bush
--------------------

As for Libya's embassy
build-i4339.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back