Obama Orders US Warships And Marine Special Forces To Libya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the right wingers still keep bitching? Of course they will! I wonder if they will go back to calling Obama an evil warmonger again :eusa_think:

US warships steam towards Libya coast - Africa - Al Jazeera English

Just to keep the record straight, there are no Marine Special Forces........Carry on...

I beg to differ.....they're called "Force Reconnaissance".

They're part of SOCOM. It was formed in 2005. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marine_Corps_Forces_Special_Operations_Command

Here's their patch.....

250px-MARSOC_LOGO.JPG

Oh, and welcome back Sarge.

Then we will send you.

Will the right wingers still keep bitching? Of course they will! I wonder if they will go back to calling Obama an evil warmonger again :eusa_think:

Yeah, one destroyer and 24 Marines.

I'm sure al Qaeda is scared shitless.

I'm too old.....I've done my time. Besides, I have a heart condition that needs fixing first. However I'd love dropping a few clusterbombs on those rag-heads.

Why don't you go motherfucker.

Last edited:
Since you began it, then can't handle my replies, I suggest that you stop . . . right now.

And some advice. Never, ever do this in PM or Reps, and expect you will get any respect when you start whinging.

Got it?

stop PMing me jake. i've asked you nicely, but you still continue.

Yes, NeoTroll, Yurt started it and is now stalking me. All he has to do is stop.

Last edited:
Then we will send you.

I agree, we should send all the teabaggers over there, let them take care of the 20 rebels. :lol:

Because I am messed up; my legs don't work well these days for moving quickly. I can walk quite a ways but that's it. :lol:

Heck, Jungle Jim, I am sure you can handle it.

Then we will send you.

I'm too old.....I've done my time. Besides, I have a heart condition that needs fixing first. However I'd love dropping a few clusterbombs on those rag-heads.

Last edited:
Since you began it, then can't handle my replies, I suggest that you stop . . . right now.

And some advice. Never, ever do this in PM or Reps, and expect you will get any respect when you start whinging.

Got it?

i didn't PM you first liarstarkey. you PM'd me with some whiny bitch fest and i asked you to stop.

you can't even be honest about this. sheeesh.

no wonder no one on this board trusts you. i was warned about you and i see why now.

You are now whining. You negged me, I negged you, and you have been PM'ing me ever since.

Quit your whining, Yurt.

Because I am messed up; my legs don't work well these days for moving quickly. I can walk quite a ways but that's it. :lol:

Heck, Jungle Jim, I am sure you can handle it.

Then we will send you.

I handle it pretty well, I just have a surgery scheduled for Monday and I'd better go.

I have this fucken GD cardio blockage I need to get rid of.

Well, the best to you, guy, and I hope it all goes very well.

Get all fixed up and go make a jump.

I honor your service, Mud.

Got it?

i didn't PM you first liarstarkey. you PM'd me with some whiny bitch fest and i asked you to stop.

no wonder no one on this board trusts you. i was warned about you and i see why now.

Considering Jake was caught many times by several posters
editing posts to make them look like he said something earlier

He has established he is a liar
Granted his posts are enough

but this is just extra

-----------------------------------------------------------------

:eusa_whistle:
Here boy

Yurt has always been a whiner, and Neo is a stalker.

Any mod can check our PMs and the negs, that Yurt began.

Yurt can stop stalking anytime he wants.

This is so typical neo-nazi lying and whinging on their part. :lol:
No mods can't check PM's, Jake, nor can the admins unless they're flagged.-Meister

Neo, you know that the mods can check the PMs.

You know the penalty for attempting to set somebody up?
Again, Mods and admins cannot check the PM's, you're not telling the truth, Jake-Meister

Got it?

Considering Jake was caught many times by several posters
editing posts to make them look like he said something earlier

He has established he is a liar
Granted his posts are enough

but this is just extra

-----------------------------------------------------------------

:eusa_whistle:
Here boy

You are now whining. You negged me, I negged you, and you have been PM'ing me ever since.

Quit your whining, Yurt.

you are a very concerned troll....if you keep pming me...i've been told to report you as an obsessive stalker.

i did neg you, but you started the PM stalking in response to my neg rep and i've asked you to stop several times. i cant believe how butt hurt you are over a neg rep.

i will say it once again on the board, stop PMing me. thank you. since you've reported others, i will report you if you continue troll.

Then we will send you.

I agree, we should send all the teabaggers over there, let them take care of the 20 rebels. :lol:

20 rebels in how many different Mid East/African countries? Wake the fuck up.........

The apology tour didn't work............
Sometimes a fire won't stop until you set a crossfire that stops it. That puts out the fire threatening irreplacable things, take for example, our freedom of speech. Our fathers died to give us freedom of speech. We cannot let it go.

The cons are looking really foolish, blaming Obama for everything no matter what he does. Surely they must know how unhinged that looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back