Obama on jobs tour. Seriously.

So whats your point then? Only people that don't pay taxes should benefit from them?

Oh gosh..I'm sorry.

But I guess it's from all the confusion.

You see people like Perry have been saying stuff like government spending is bad. Government doesn't create jobs. We have a massive debt. We have a massive deficit.

And yet..I don't really see Perry advocating for stopping big pork to oil companies, which, ultimately benefit his state...or giving back the stimulus money.

Heck..maybe all the Republican politicians could be patriotic..give back the stimulus..and call for an end to the pork for their respective industries..like Bachmann..who benefitted directly from pork.

Then maybe we can pay down the wars started by conservatives to keep us safe..but never provisioned any way to pay them down.

Or pay for the Department of Homeland Security.

Or Medicare Part D.

Or the Bailouts.

Or any number of things Conservatives larded into the debt.

Well its the people of his state's money, he's gonna get as much as he can back instead of letting the people of texas pay the bill for other states to benefit. It would be stupid to do otherwise. Its the way the system is setup. He has to benefit his state the best he can within the system. Don't blame him. Blame the system. Im sure he'd like to see a better system where the state keeps more of its money locally.

color_barackside.jpg

:lol:

Obama is due to tour the midwest to tout jobs.
Refocusing on economy, Obama sets Midwest job tour - Yahoo! News
Seriously? Does this guy think we're stupid? How many times has he tried this stunt before?
Obama's jobs tour has yet to include the jobless | MLive.com
Feb '11

Must be a habit because here he is doing it during the campaign.
‪Barack Obama Jobs Tour Columbus, Ohio 10/10/08‬‏ - YouTube

How many "job summits", jobs programs, laser like focus on jobs, jobs tours, etc etc ad nauseam has this guy done? And how much has any of it accomplished?

I couldn't say with certainty what Obama thinks about the RW portion of the electorate? Stupid? Maybe. Easily mislead? Almost certainly.

You see, the Reps came into power in the House talking about jobs, jobs, jobs. How much focus on jobs have you seen Boehner and the Republican House address? I haven't seen any.

In FACT, cutting spending at THIS time (a time of record unemployment) will only serve to drive UP unemployment since spending cuts directly translate in to job losses in both gov't workers and private contractors. It also takes money out of circulation within the economy.

The only reason I can fathom why Republicans are doing that is because they WANT unemployment to go up because they believe it will help them in next year's election.

Obama is on a Jobs Tour. Is this a continuation of the the 2009 Jobs Tour or finishing up the 2010 Jobs Tour? Great idea. Sure it will do wonders. Are the tax payers paying for this campaig er, uh, Jobs Tour?

Is he going to create more shovel-ready jobs?
Gee, I hope so. That was so successful.
How about another round of Cash for Clunkers. That went over well too.

Is he going to fly out there in his corporate jet like an the rich elite ?

How many gas-swilling V-12 SUVs will have to be flown out there on another corporate jet to create his magnificant motorcade ?

What does it take for this man to realize that he is inept and to just make a short speech to the nation to say,

"I am buffoon an haven't a clue what I am doing. I will not run for another four years."

Is he going to fly out there in his corporate jet like an the rich elite ?

How many gas-swilling V-12 SUVs will have to be flown out there on another corporate jet to create his magnificant motorcade ?

He flies around with his good buddy Jeffrey Immelt on Private GE Jets. Not sure if the Taxpayers pay for that though? But it wouldn't surprise me. Tax Breaks for Jet Owners were in his own "Stimulus" for God's sake. What a bunch of kooks. :cuckoo:

Perhaps President Obama can take a cue from Governor Rick Perry..who's state benefits from government spending, tax breaks, grants, loopholes to the Oil Industry and has used Stimulus money to plug holes in his budget.

Atta boy Perry!

he also throws taxpayers money at companies to get them to operate in Texas, if Obama did this more holier than thou hell would break loose from the right.

Actually, no. If Obama would remove taxes from corporations and reduce regulations, you'd see a flood of companies return to the US shore and you'd have so many jobs available that we'd be bussing folks in from Mexico. All of those workers would produce an excess in tax "revenue". You see, when you kill the goose who lays the golden egg, everyone gets fucked.

Is he going to bring his fat wife out there for a shoppinig spree ?

Maybe after that she can hold a town hall meeting on "sucking it up and making sacrifices."

Or she could lecture them on eating healthy.

I know I'd go.

Lets get a grip people. Mexico now has half the Unemployment Rate we do here in the U.S. They're at a modest 4.5% while we're at a staggering 9.4%. So even Mexico is now kicking our Ass in the Economy. MEXICO! Yea when Mexico starts laughing at you,the Party's definitely over. Time for real change. Lets just hope & pray that happens in 2012.

Lets get a grip people. Mexico now has half the Unemployment Rate we do here in the U.S. They're at a modest 4.5% while we're at a staggering 9.4%. So even Mexico is now kicking our Ass in the Economy. MEXICO! Yea when Mexico starts laughing at you,the Party's definitely over. Time for real change. Lets just hope & pray that happens in 2012.

Obama should fly to Mexico, bow before the Mexican president, and ask his advice on how to create jobs. He seems to be doing better than Obama.

Perhaps President Obama can take a cue from Governor Rick Perry..who's state benefits from government spending, tax breaks, grants, loopholes to the Oil Industry and has used Stimulus money to plug holes in his budget.

Atta boy Perry!

at least has created jobs Obama had something over a trillion dollars, and?

if he had the results he would not be going on tour again.....:rolleyes:

atta boy dufus.

Using government tax dollars to create jobs is what?

I thought you guys didn't like that. :lol:

It's even worse when gov't money fails to produce jobs. Which is what the Stimulus has done.

Obama should fly to Mexico, bow before the Mexican president, and ask his advice on how to create jobs. He seems to be doing better than Obama.

Not a bad idea at this point.

Obama need to find out what a job or work it before he goes out and starts talking about something he very obviously don't know anything about. 2012 can't get here fast enough. I live in Texas and I know that Perry is a pretty boy but our state has weathered this better than most. Immelt is a paid Obama honkey and really needs to go away and we need to make GE pay taxes like the rest of us do. For every job they take overseas we should take it big time.

Obama is due to tour the midwest to tout jobs.
Refocusing on economy, Obama sets Midwest job tour - Yahoo! News
Seriously? Does this guy think we're stupid? How many times has he tried this stunt before?
Obama's jobs tour has yet to include the jobless | MLive.com
Feb '11

Must be a habit because here he is doing it during the campaign.
‪Barack Obama Jobs Tour Columbus, Ohio 10/10/08‬‏ - YouTube

How many "job summits", jobs programs, laser like focus on jobs, jobs tours, etc etc ad nauseam has this guy done? And how much has any of it accomplished?

Jobs tour huh?

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3707-cb072911dapr20110729074517.jpg

Forum List

Back