Obama on jobs tour. Seriously.

Obama where are the shovel ready jobs you had .. Oh yeah they were not as shovel ready as they should be. I am sure the union bosses collect a whole bunch of money for those

Obama where are the shovel ready jobs you had .. Oh yeah they were not as shovel ready as they should be. I am sure the union bosses collect a whole bunch of money for those

Oh yea,the Unions collected the Cash while the shovels were sent to China & Mexico. It's very sad. :(

Perhaps President Obama can take a cue from Governor Rick Perry..who's state benefits from government spending, tax breaks, grants, loopholes to the Oil Industry and has used Stimulus money to plug holes in his budget.

Atta boy Perry!

I wish that asshole would take a clue from someone with the record Perry has on job creation and do something more productive than visiting failing Green factories.

And I wish you'd take a clue and go away.

Man up dude.

Dare to dream. :lol:
Stupid response from stupid.

Obama is due to tour the midwest to tout jobs.
Refocusing on economy, Obama sets Midwest job tour - Yahoo! News
Seriously? Does this guy think we're stupid? How many times has he tried this stunt before?
Obama's jobs tour has yet to include the jobless | MLive.com
Feb '11

Must be a habit because here he is doing it during the campaign.
‪Barack Obama Jobs Tour Columbus, Ohio 10/10/08‬‏ - YouTube

How many "job summits", jobs programs, laser like focus on jobs, jobs tours, etc etc ad nauseam has this guy done? And how much has any of it accomplished?

:lol::lol: How many businesse's did Obama threaten today with higher taxes and more government regulations?---:cuckoo:

Is he bringing his "Jobs Czar" GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt with him? Man,how has that guy not gotten fired yet? GE outsourcing more Jobs to China and Unemployment continuing to Skyrocket? Yikes! Immelt has to go.

hey we're all just ....
kamasutra-condoms-speed-bumps-small-85780.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back