Obama on jobs tour. Seriously.

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Obama is due to tour the midwest to tout jobs.
Refocusing on economy, Obama sets Midwest job tour - Yahoo! News
Seriously? Does this guy think we're stupid? How many times has he tried this stunt before?
Obama's jobs tour has yet to include the jobless | MLive.com
Feb '11

Must be a habit because here he is doing it during the campaign.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAIAZa1Ltuc]‪Barack Obama Jobs Tour Columbus, Ohio 10/10/08‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

How many "job summits", jobs programs, laser like focus on jobs, jobs tours, etc etc ad nauseam has this guy done? And how much has any of it accomplished?

Obama is due to tour the midwest to tout jobs.
Refocusing on economy, Obama sets Midwest job tour - Yahoo! News
Seriously? Does this guy think we're stupid? How many times has he tried this stunt before?
Obama's jobs tour has yet to include the jobless | MLive.com
Feb '11

Must be a habit because here he is doing it during the campaign.
‪Barack Obama Jobs Tour Columbus, Ohio 10/10/08‬‏ - YouTube

How many "job summits", jobs programs, laser like focus on jobs, jobs tours, etc etc ad nauseam has this guy done? And how much has any of it accomplished?

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3765-110803beelertoon-c20110803121115.jpg

Perhaps President Obama can take a cue from Governor Rick Perry..who's state benefits from government spending, tax breaks, grants, loopholes to the Oil Industry and has used Stimulus money to plug holes in his budget.

Atta boy Perry!

He can focus on jobs all he wants.

If he doesn't change his policies he won't create any jobs

He'll just be pissing in the wind.

Last edited:
Perhaps President Obama can take a cue from Governor Rick Perry..who's state benefits from government spending, tax breaks, grants, loopholes to the Oil Industry and has used Stimulus money to plug holes in his budget.

Atta boy Perry!

I wish that asshole would take a clue from someone with the record Perry has on job creation and do something more productive than visiting failing Green factories.

And I wish you'd take a clue and go away.

Atta boy Perry!

Do residents of that state not pay Federal taxes?

Atta boy Perry!

I wish that asshole would take a clue from someone with the record Perry has on job creation and do something more productive than visiting failing Green factories.

And I wish you'd take a clue and go away.

Man up dude.

Dare to dream. :lol:

Atta boy Perry!

at least has created jobs Obama had something over a trillion dollars, and?

if he had the results he would not be going on tour again.....:rolleyes:

atta boy dufus.

Atta boy Perry!

Yep..

And?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubzG1CFi8cs]‪"Sovereignty or Secession" Rally in Austin, Texas‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Atta boy Perry!

at least has created jobs Obama had something over a trillion dollars, and?

if he had the results he would not be going on tour again.....:rolleyes:

atta boy dufus.

Using government tax dollars to create jobs is what?

I thought you guys didn't like that. :lol:

He really can't believe that despite the fact that Perry is a Rep, Texas is doing great.

Atta boy Perry!

Yep..

And?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubzG1CFi8cs]‪"Sovereignty or Secession" Rally in Austin, Texas‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

So whats your point then? Only people that don't pay taxes should benefit from them?

Is he bringing his "Jobs Czar" GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt with him? Man,how has that guy not gotten fired yet? GE outsourcing more Jobs to China and Unemployment continuing to Skyrocket? Yikes! Immelt has to go.

Atta boy Perry!

he also throws taxpayers money at companies to get them to operate in Texas, if Obama did this more holier than thou hell would break loose from the right.

Atta boy Perry!

he also throws taxpayers money at companies to get them to operate in Texas, if Obama did this more holier than thou hell would break loose from the right.

Who are these "taxpayers" you refer to?

So whats your point then? Only people that don't pay taxes should benefit from them?

Oh gosh..I'm sorry.

But I guess it's from all the confusion.

You see people like Perry have been saying stuff like government spending is bad. Government doesn't create jobs. We have a massive debt. We have a massive deficit.

And yet..I don't really see Perry advocating for stopping big pork to oil companies, which, ultimately benefit his state...or giving back the stimulus money.

Heck..maybe all the Republican politicians could be patriotic..give back the stimulus..and call for an end to the pork for their respective industries..like Bachmann..who benefitted directly from pork.

Then maybe we can pay down the wars started by conservatives to keep us safe..but never provisioned any way to pay them down.

Or pay for the Department of Homeland Security.

Or Medicare Part D.

Or the Bailouts.

Or any number of things Conservatives larded into the debt.

FIRE THE "JOBS CZAR!!!" Seriously,how can GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt still be this guy's "Jobs Czar?" It just seems so perverse at this point. When he fires Immelt,i might listen. Till then,he's a giant Fail on Jobs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back