Obama now says he "AGNOSTIC" on raising taxes!

Obama not wanting to prejudge tax increases is the same way Hugh Heffner does not prejudge bunny girls. He loves them all, but there are only so many hours in the day

It was only a matter of time.

Only the fools believed Barry's bullshit about not raising taxes.

The end of his one term can't come soon enough.

except he'll slither out of it and say that Bush's tax cuts simply expired.

That really isn't a problem for them.

I think a large part of the liberal tax view is not a goal to raise revenue, but the goal is to stick a thumb in the eye of someone better off. The AMT and Capital Gains taxes seem to have no other justification.

I'm sure an Obamatron will come along soon to explain how its all for our own good, is really Bush's fault and that it was really sarah Palin's idea.

hmmmmm

from my understanding, the comment about being agnostic was on raising the taxes of those couples making over $250k....meaning he was contemplating NOT raising them at this time...? At least that is what I saw on the 24/7 news....?

hmmmmm

from my understanding, the comment about being agnostic was on raising the taxes of those couples making over $250k....meaning he was contemplating NOT raising them at this time...? At least that is what I saw on the 24/7 news....?

Your understanding is pitiful. But what else to expect from a communist?
Try reading the article linked. Liek the very first paragraph:
Feb. 11 (Bloomberg) -- President Barack Obama said he is “agnostic” about raising taxes on households making less than $250,000 as part of a broad effort to rein in the budget deficit.

I am starting to think Rush really is right on this: Obama has engineered a continuing crisis in the economy so now he can raise taxes claiming he needs to in order to close the budget deficit.
Now, we know that raising taxes to close a deficit never works. Never. Michigan has tried this for 20 years and the result is the same: higher deficits and higher taxes. Why does anyone think it will be different this time?
Fortunately no one, not even Democrats in Congress, want to be seen as raising taxes in a recession. So I think this idea is going down the crapper rather fast.

President Obama has already broken his pledge not to raise taxes on those making under $250K, he did it back in February 2009 when he signed the SCHIP legislation which was funded by an increase in the tobacco tax.

With all the money that has been spent by this administration and the last, tax increases on everybody are pretty much inevitable. The people are getting the government they have voted for and it's getting near time to pay the piper.

Except he will raise taxes before then and then slither out of the Bush tax cuts. After all he wants to take credit for saving the country and he thinks raising (and spending) lots of money will do it. Because of that he cannot allow President Bush to take all the credit for saving the country because of the expiration of Bush's tax cuts.

Oh, we knew this shit was coming. At least those of us who weren't ignorant, and stupid enough to believe that idiot!

Obama ?Agnostic? on Deficit Cuts, Won?t Prejudge Tax Increases - BusinessWeek

Let's now hear the excuses from the Obamabot morons!:cuckoo:

Wicked bro....you da man!!!! I knew you'd be all over this...........:lol:

Hey...........heres to hoping the guy gets real agnostic, real soon = get rid of the k00ks governing America for at least a generation............perhaps two.

Oh, we knew this shit was coming. At least those of us who weren't ignorant, and stupid enough to believe that idiot!

Obama ?Agnostic? on Deficit Cuts, Won?t Prejudge Tax Increases - BusinessWeek

Let's now hear the excuses from the Obamabot morons!:cuckoo:

Wicked bro....you da man!!!! I knew you'd be all over this...........:lol:

Hey...........heres to hoping the guy gets real agnostic, real soon = get rid of the k00ks governing America for at least a generation............perhaps two.
Hey buddy!....notice how the Obamabots up here are totally silent on this issue.

Cue up the crickets!

LMAO!:lol:

What he said:

Feb. 11 (Bloomberg) -- President Barack Obama said he is “agnostic” about raising taxes on households making less than $250,000 as part of a broad effort to rein in the budget deficit.

Obama, in a Feb. 9 Oval Office interview, said that a presidential commission on the budget needs to consider all options for reducing the deficit, including tax increases and cuts in spending on entitlement programs such as Social Security and Medicare.

I have no problem with the possibility we can reduce the debt and rein in entitlements. That is what he is saying. Reality will of course be very different. Since he figures to be a one-termer, what better time to cut Social Security?

I understand that many of you, me included, are sick of the 0bama slight of hand act. Am I to accept that a Democrat will always lie to me in order to be elected? Some here have suggested that before. That will sure make my decisions in the voting booth easier this fall.

I find it hard to believe so many American's were duped by the charlatan we have as a President and the Communist/Progressives currently controlling the Congress. They all fell for the lies, cons and bullshit fed to them by the extreme left wingers in power.

Now we have Obama's entire campaign unravelling like an imported Chinese knit sweater. He continues to lie to the American people about nearly every facet of the economy and the War on Terror. When will it end?

Lib's response to Obama raising taxes on all Americans:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg]YouTube - Cricket Sound[/ame]

Yea this guy just continues to fall on the wrong side of every issue. Has he been right about anything since taking office? Man,if he had an (R) by his name,the Liberal MSM nutters would already be calling for his Impeachment. Yikes!

I find it hard to believe so many American's were duped by the charlatan we have as a President and the Communist/Progressives currently controlling the Congress. They all fell for the lies, cons and bullshit fed to them by the extreme left wingers in power.

Now we have Obama's entire campaign unravelling like an imported Chinese knit sweater. He continues to lie to the American people about nearly every facet of the economy and the War on Terror. When will it end?

Lib's response to Obama raising taxes on all Americans:
YouTube - Cricket Sound
Yep!

80+ views of this thread, and not one Obamabot responds!

Gee, I wonder why that might be?

LMAO!

Fuckin' pussies!

Forum List

Back