Obama now says he "AGNOSTIC" on raising taxes!

Taking quite a long time for the liberals to process a middle class tax increase. Where's the snappy retorts?

Well, Obama meant what he said when he said it. Now that he's in office and he sees how badly Bush screwed things up he has no choice but to propose a tax increase. So the tax increase is really Bush's fault.
Yeah, that's it. Thats the ticket.

the tax increase will come after 2012 elections.

why give a retort, when we do not even know what the BIPARTISAN Committee will come up with as a solution to cutting the deficit?

All Obama said was he would be open to hear ALL of their suggestions on how to reel in the budget deficits....AS HE SHOULD be open for what this group comes up with and suggests, it would be silly to have a committee, a paid by tax payers bipartisan committee, to analyze the situation with our deficits and spending, and then to NOT BE OPEN to hear what they have to say, that can help fix the mess, wouldn't it?

http://www.businessweek.com/news/20...by-holding-to-radical-center-albert-hunt.html

why give a retort, when we do not even know what the BIPARTISAN Committee will come up with as a solution to cutting the deficit?

All Obama said was he would be open to hear ALL of their suggestions on how to reel in the budget deficits....AS HE SHOULD be open for what this group comes up with and suggests, it would be silly to have a committee, a paid by tax payers bipartisan committee, to analyze the situation with our deficits and spending, and then to NOT BE OPEN to hear what they have to say, that can help fix the mess, wouldn't it?

Past practice of President 0bama shows he has no real interest in bipartisanship. In doubt Reid will allow any real change and will probably react the same way he did with the recent meetings. Every committee in DC is taxpayer paid. What point were you trying to make with that comment?

In reality, certain things should be off the table. When you promise to not raise middle class taxes, you don't. This close to an election, most things will be off the table regardless of the lip service 0bama wishes to spout. A clueless man in a job he can't handle.

Past practice of President 0bama shows he has no real interest in bipartisanship. In doubt Reid will allow any real change and will probably react the same way he did with the recent meetings. Every committee in DC is taxpayer paid. What point were you trying to make with that comment?

In reality, certain things should be off the table. When you promise to not raise middle class taxes, you don't. This close to an election, most things will be off the table regardless of the lip service 0bama wishes to spout. A clueless man in a job he can't handle.

Tell that to GHW Bush....he did the right thing for the country, by raising taxes, even though he had promised us he would not....he did however lose his job or did not get reelected....but Clinton, and our country, prospered off of some of his decisions.

I saw a clip of this interview with Obama on one of the 24/7 news channels....and it appeared that he was saying, if the committee decided that it would not be best for the country to RAISE taxes on all of those making more than the $200k/250k, then he would be open to considering what they come up with....

being agnostic, goes both ways....?

Tell that to GHW Bush....he did the right thing for the country, by raising taxes, even though he had promised us he would not....he did however lose his job or did not get reelected....but Clinton, and our country, prospered off of some of his decisions.

I saw a clip of this interview with Obama on one of the 24/7 news channels....and it appeared that he was saying, if the committee decided that it would not be best for the country to RAISE taxes on all of those making more than the $200k/250k, then he would be open to considering what they come up with....

0bama should have known what shape the economy was in when he ran for office. He made a promise not to raise taxes on the middle class. A promise means somethign to me. If you go back on your word, then you are basically not to be trusted. It is the bed 0bama has made for himself. Now he gets to reap what he sowed.

0bama should have known what shape the economy was in when he ran for office. He made a promise not to raise taxes on the middle class. A promise means somethign to me. If you go back on your word, then you are basically not to be trusted. It is the bed 0bama has made for himself. Now he gets to reap what he sowed.

ya think? I don't.....

no one knew the crap that was gonna hit the fan in september/october of 08, earlier in the year in the primary against hillary.... i wish we had known....then maybe my candidate choice, hillary, would have won!

regardless, whoever was in the race as a democrat, they would have beaten mccain/palin.

ya think? I don't.....

no one knew the crap that was gonna hit the fan in september/october of 08, earlier in the year in the primary against hillary.... i wish we had known....then maybe my candidate choice, hillary, would have won!

regardless, whoever was in the race as a democrat, they would have beaten mccain/palin.

Is that all you care about? Who beats who?..."nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah...my side won and you lost." That's pretty immature. Especially since they don't have a clue on how to run a country.

ya think? I don't.....

Except Obama was saying the same thing up to and including Nov 2009 when the election was held. And the state of the economy was certainly known by then. The fact that it has gotten worse is due to Obama's shitty policies.
Sorry to point out another inconvenient fact. Now you can go do your usual when you've been shown to be wrong and unsubscribe.

ya think? I don't.....

As a matter of fact I do. I was discussing the problems with derivatives, Fannie Mae and Fredie Mac quite a bit in September through November of 2008. I went to a college forum on the subject. Remember, 0bama was given input on the stimulus before it passed under Bush. Nice try at rewriting history.

Forum List

Back