Obama not Constitutionally eligible to be President

We already went over this you dumb shit, petition that, it is not correct nor legal, you are BOTH US citizens by birth. I have my son's certificate of A US Citizen born abroad to PROVE it. Wallow all you want in pity and do nothing, it suits you.
So?

Being Born a Citizen and being Born Natural Born are two different things...

It is not my fault you don't understand the difference, is it?

Yes, Drool, I mean Gaaaarrrrrrrrr, post your constitutional proof.
Look where the ONLY two times Natural Born is mentioned in the Constitution and in our first Immigration Law...

It does NOT say that. Quote for us Directly from the Constitution where that is said. Go ahead, I will wait.

The Constitution says Natural Born for the Presidency. The first Immigration Act defines it quite clearly...

Naturalization Act of 1790 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"the children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond Sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born Citizens".

=======================

Obviously when they wanted someone to be a Natural Born Citizen, they said so, and didn't just call them a Citizen.

Last edited:
Naturalization Act of 1790 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"the children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond Sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born Citizens".

That is a law. I ask for a Constitutional provision. The LAW has changed many times since then and your law does not require both parents to be US Citizens either.

Come on provide us the claimed Constitutional provision you keep saying exists.

Fom your source.

The Act also establishes the United States citizenship of children of citizens, born abroad, without the need for naturalization, "the children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond Sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born Citizens".

The quoted portion does not stipulate that both parents must be American citizens. So try again even on the LAW you provided.

Last edited:
That is a law. I ask for a Constitutional provision. The LAW has changed many times since then and your law does not require both parents to be US Citizens either.

Come on provide us the claimed Constitutional provision you keep saying exists.

Fom your source.

The quoted portion does not stipulate that both parents must be American citizens. So try again even on the LAW you provided.

No where in the Law do they change Natural Born. Again, when they wanted to address it, they did specifically, as I have shown.

It is never addressed again.

And it is a Law that is basically describing what it takes to be Natural Born.

No other Law does that.

So we have precedent, that is never overturned.

Sure it does, Citizen is plural.

Are you really that stupid? The word used in that sentence does NOT mean BOTH parents. Go ahead and try the sentence with just citizen. If they meant both they would have STATED BOTH.

And again I am waiting for the Constitutional quote that supports your claim, all you have is a law that has been superceded many times. hell it was changed just 5 years after it was approved.

Ok, so you defined Citizen, so what?

When our Founding Fathers wanted to discuss Natural Born, they explicitly state it.

Why do you suppose they said 2 Citizens have a Natural Born Citizen Abroad, and didn't simply say it was a Citizen?

Because they wanted us to understand it took 2 Citizens to make a Natural Born Citizen, and all else are simply Citizens.

how long have you been an idiot?

I didn't read the earlier posts, so forgive me if I am repeating something someone else said. But Obama is very creepy.

He dances around issues with the best of them. He has obviously concealed his birth certificate, and now he wants to promote the lawyer that helped murder Terri Schiavo. Terri Schiavo’s Brother Responds after Obama Appoints Lawyer Who Helped Kill Terri to High Position. That is very scary. to say that a husband has the right to kill her because "she wouldn't want to live this way." or "I don't want to see her suffer anymore." is sickening. Even more so after we learn that Michael Schiavo cheated on his incapacitated wife and was having another relationship with some chick. Of course he wanted to pull the plug and starve her to death. He wanted to move on. If it was my sister he wanted to kill, I would have shot him first and gone to jail rather than watch someone murder her.
Hitler made similar excuses when euthanizing handicapped or old people.

Last edited:
Are you really that stupid? The word used in that sentence does NOT mean BOTH parents. Go ahead and try the sentence with just citizen. If they meant both they would have STATED BOTH.

And again I am waiting for the Constitutional quote that supports your claim, all you have is a law that has been superceded many times. hell it was changed just 5 years after it was approved.
No, if they had meant one they would have simply said Citizen.

No where do they attempt to change Natural Born, since they know they cannot.

Again, there was a reason they used the Term.

They did.

Since plural is more than one, and it only takes two...

And you are calling someone else stupid?

No, if they had meant one they would have simply said Citizen.

The Plural use is to cover all citizens you retard. The sentence makes no sense other wise. Did you not in fact argue that Male citizens could father children with non citizens and they would still be Natural Born? Keep your stories straight. And learn how to coprehend what you read.

By the way I AM STILL WAITING for that Constitutional quote you claimed stipulated natural born.

We can go look at the current laws which supercede you 1790 law, well in fact it was superceded in 1795 as matter of fact. You haven't a leg to stand on.

Ok, so you defined Citizen, so what?

When our Founding Fathers wanted to discuss Natural Born, they explicitly state it.

Why do you suppose they said 2 Citizens have a Natural Born Citizen Abroad, and didn't simply say it was a Citizen?

Because they wanted us to understand it took 2 Citizens to make a Natural Born Citizen, and all else are simply Citizens.

Even though it is clear you have no clue what you are talking about, may I remind you that Obama was not born abroad, he was born in Hawaii the 50th state. Which gives him natural born citizenship by jus soli(right of soil) and jus sanguinis(right of blood)

The argument is dead, it is time to stop reaching..

Even if he was born abroad..

A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) INA provided the citizen parent was physically present in the U.S. for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen are required for physical presence in the U.S. to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.

Last edited:
While we're at it, where was Barack Obama on September 11, 2001? Was he in New York? Does he have an alabi? Does he have training in explosives?:lol:

Forum List

Back