Vivek Ramaswamy: Not Constitutionally Eligible to Be President

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I've been saying since day one this guy wasn't eligible to be president. Even John Jay, the first Chief Justice of the Supreme Court in a letter to George Washington drafting the Presidential qualification clause said:

——Permit me to hint, whether it would not be wise & seasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of Foreigners into the administration of our national Government, and to declare expressly that the Command in chief of the american army shall not be given to, nor devolved on, any but a natural born Citizen.-——

Ramaswamy was a thing, but he keeps exposing himself when he comes out, putting us back in the TPP. And then wants basically unlimited immigration of "skilled" workers (meaning his own from India).

I've been saying since day one this guy wasn't eligible to be president. Even John Jay, the first Chief Justice of the Supreme Court in a letter to George Washington drafting the Presidential qualification clause said:

——Permit me to hint, whether it would not be wise & seasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of Foreigners into the administration of our national Government, and to declare expressly that the Command in chief of the american army shall not be given to, nor devolved on, any but a natural born Citizen.-——

So you guys are gonna use the whole bullshit Obama argument on him. LOL. Proving once again, conservatives eat their own.

Ok, so let's look at the law straight up.

Upon further inspection,
"While the Constitution does not define natural born Citizen, commentators have opined that the Framers would have understood the term to mean someone who was a U.S. citizen at birth with no need to go through a naturalization proceeding at some later time".

The problem here is "interpretation". And that's where Viv can hang the sticklers up if he wants to make the argument. Not sure why people are getting up in arms about a guy that has absolutely no chance of being the Republican nominee.
He wants to be Trump's VP selection.

His citizenship has nothing to do with whether or not his parents were citizens. If he was born in the US--he is a US citizen. Ever hear of anchor babies? Citizenship is a birthright in this country unless congress changes it.

If the Kenyan can be President then even Vivek can be President.

There are only two types of citizens. Natural born or naturalized...

14th Amendment

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

If he was born in the U.S., he's a natural born citizen.

His citizenship has nothing to do with whether or not his parents were citizens. If he was born in the US--he is a US citizen. Ever hear of anchor babies? Citizenship is a birthright in this country unless congress changes it.

Read the article.

There are only two types of citizens. Natural born or naturalized...

14th Amendment
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

If he was born in the U.S., he's a natural born citizen.

Nope, it does not say 'natural born Citizen' in the 14th and the clause in Article II is still valid.

The term 'natural born Citizen' has great specificity. Read the article.

All I know is the almost biggest CON JOB in American history was the election of Barrack Hussein Obama a reject from Kenya that is probably a hermaphrodite and is married to Big Mike. Bath house Berry is his nickname and he was not eligible to be President. Oh yeah they forged a birth certificate for this CON JOB.

Nope, it does not say 'natural born Citizen' in the 14th and the clause in Article II is still valid.

The term 'natural born Citizen' has great specificity. Read the article.

There are only two types of citizens. Natural born and naturalized. Natural born is being born in the U.S. AND subject to the jurisdiction thereof. His parents, if not already naturalized, were legal residents and subject to the jurisdiction of the U.S..

All I know is the almost biggest CON JOB in American history was the election of Barrack Hussein Obama a reject from Kenya that is probably a hermaphrodite and is married to Big Mike. Bath house Berry is his nickname and he was not eligible to be President. Oh yeah they forged a birth certificate for this CON JOB.

LOL

Birthers are funny.

So where's his real birth certificate if the one he gave, wasn't?

Read the article.
I did. There were a lot of citations of irrelevant opinion--the piece itself was opinion, but very little fact. The writer was quick to quote other works but individual quotes from the constitution were obviously omitted. The fact of the matter is, citizenship is a birthright. Indeed, a "natural born citizen" does not even have to be born on US soil as long as at least one parent is a US citizen. John McCain, who was never questioned as to whether or not he was a "natural born citizen" is a good example. He was born in Panama and he was eligible to be POTUS. This argument is a nonstarter and it is only used as a smear to influence people with no critical thinking skills.

I did. There were a lot of citations of irrelevant opinion--the piece itself was opinion, but very little fact. The writer was quick to quote other works but individual quotes from the constitution were obviously omitted. The fact of the matter is, citizenship is a birthright. Indeed, a "natural born citizen" does not even have to be born on US soil as long as at least one parent is a US citizen. John McCain, who was never questioned as to whether or not he was a "natural born citizen" is a good example. He was born in Panama and he was eligible to be POTUS. This argument is a nonstarter and it is only used as a smear to influence people with no critical thinking skills.

'Natural born citizen' is a particular phrase in Article II, and it has a particular meaning therein.

I don't care about McCain, as both of his parents were already citizens when he was born. And as if Øbama was going to raise that issue?

Forum List

Back