Vivek Ramaswamy: Not Constitutionally Eligible to Be President

She was too young to confer US citizenship to him in 1961 due to the immigration laws at that time. So once again, you're wrong.

Lolol... US citizenship doesn't kick in when a girl is 17.. she's a citizen from birth.

She can confer her citizenship to any child she gives birth to at any age.

This is embarrassing. Trumpies are so fucking stupid. Why can't you learn?

REX_obama_ml_150724_16x9_992.jpg

:itsok:
maxresdefault.jpg

According to you, conservatives and Republicans are dumb as shit. According to you, Obama is a naturalized citizen and y'all were too stupid to pull that record.

Had he actually been born in Kenya, his mother wasn't old enough to confer U.S. citizenship to him. She would have needed to be at least 19 and she was about 8 weeks shy of that mark.

Lol. She could have had the baby at 14 and conferred citizenship. You are conflating the law as if Obama's mother had never lived in the United States.

Lolol... US citizenship doesn't kick in when a girl is 17.. she's a citizen from birth.

The law at the time for someone born abroad, where one parent is a U.S. citizen but the other is not, the U.S. citizen parent must have resided in the U.S. for at least the last 10 years, at least 5 of which at the age of 14 or older. She would have needed to be 19 or older. She was 18 & 8 months.

Last edited:
Lol. She could have had the baby at 14 and conferred citizenship. You are conflating the law as if Obama's mother had never lived in the United States.

Child Born Abroad in Wedlock to a U.S. Citizen and an Alien

For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, the U.S. citizen parent must have been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for 10 years prior to the person’s birth, at least five of which were after the age of 14 for the person to acquire U.S. citizenship at birth. In these cases, either the U.S. citizen parent or their alien spouse must have a genetic or gestational connection to the child in order for the U.S. parent to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.

According to you, conservatives and Republicans are dumb as shit. According to you, Obama is a naturalized citizen and y'all were too stupid to pull that record.
who you talking to ya porch monkey

Last edited:
LOL

You don't know how the quote feature of this forum works or what it's used for, Birther?
Porch monkey who you talking to? I never said those things.
Keep my name out of your mouth going forward. :p

Porch monkey who you talking to? I never said those things.
Keep my name out of your mouth going forward. :p

Or what, ChoadBreath?

Moron, try to follow the bouncing ball... you claim Obama was not born in the U.S.. If that were true, that would mean he would have needed to be naturalized. If that had happened, there'd be a record of it. If that was true AND if conservatives had a functioning brain, all they would have needed to do to disqualify Obama from being eligible to be a Senator OR a president would have been to pull that record and show the country he wasn't born in the U.S.. But it seems none of you ever thought about doing just that.

Child Born Abroad in Wedlock to a U.S. Citizen and an Alien

For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, the U.S. citizen parent must have been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for 10 years prior to the person’s birth, at least five of which were after the age of 14 for the person to acquire U.S. citizenship at birth. In these cases, either the U.S. citizen parent or their alien spouse must have a genetic or gestational connection to the child in order for the U.S. parent to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.
10 years? Obama's mother grew up in the US. She was a citizen at birth.

Yes she was. So what? At least five of those years had to be "after the age of 14."

She was 18.

That's about natural born citizens who have never lived in the United States. One has to read the whole thing to get context.

Or what, ChoadBreath?

Moron, try to follow the bouncing ball... you claim Obama was not born in the U.S.. If that were true, that would mean he would have needed to be naturalized. If that had happened, there'd be a record of it. If that was true AND if conservatives had a functioning brain, all they would have needed to do to disqualify Obama from being eligible to be a Senator OR a president would have been to pull that record and show the country he wasn't born in the U.S.. But it seems none of you ever thought about doing just that.
Porch Monkey... Obama ain't a US Citizen...
For the last time, keep my name out of your mouth

Last edited:
Porch Monkey... Obama ain't a US Citizen...
No keep my name out of your fucking mouth

You're one stupid person. Can't you read the statute or are you so ignorant about air travel from Kenya in 1961?

You walk around running that foul mouth of yours insulting people and I guarantee you one day you will spit teeth. :D

You walk around running that foul mouth of yours insulting people and I guarantee you one day you will spit teeth. :D

Have you ever been out of the country? Your education is piss poor and you are so arrogant that you can't learn.

Have you ever been out of the country? Your education is piss poor and you are so arrogant that you can't learn.
Putting this cock sucking faggot and the other cock sucking faggot Faun on ignore :p

Obama was the FIRST QUEER and NON US CITIZEN elected President of the USA!

YEAH QUEER! You FREAKS feel good about electing a QUEER :itsok:

Obama Once Wrote To Ex-Girlfriend That He ‘Repeatedly Fantasizes About Making Love To Men,’ Biographer Says

Last edited:
I've been saying since day one this guy wasn't eligible to be president. Even John Jay, the first Chief Justice of the Supreme Court in a letter to George Washington drafting the Presidential qualification clause said:

——Permit me to hint, whether it would not be wise & seasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of Foreigners into the administration of our national Government, and to declare expressly that the Command in chief of the american army shall not be given to, nor devolved on, any but a natural born Citizen.-——

Democrats broke that rule with the Kenyan they put in the White House. Since Lincoln, the Constitution no longer really applies, it just gets lip service now and then, and those with the money and power do whatever they want anyway, so if conservatives want to vote for this guy and he wins, no problem. Trump is going to win for the third time, anyway. The guy was born in the states, and Denocrarts all think that makes him a citizen, like all their DACA parasites.

Forum List

Back