Obama not Constitutionally eligible to be President

Even though it is clear you have no clue what you are talking about, may I remind you that Obama was not born abroad, he was born in Hawaii the 50th state. Which gives him natural born citizenship by jus soli(right of soil) and jus sanguinis(right of blood)

The argument is dead, it is time to stop reaching..

Even if he was born abroad..
You are wrong...

When they talk about Natural Born, they use the term "Citizens" for a reason.

The other makes them Citizens, but Laws cannot change what Natural Born is.

You are wrong...

Once again I ask you to provide the Constitutional quote that DEFINES Natural Born. There is NONE. It is determined by law. And by COMMON Sense. If you are born of a US citizen you are a NATURAL born citizen of the USA. No matter where in the world you were born. And if you were born IN the United States you are a Natural Born citizen. Even if your parents are not citizens.

In this case not only was Obama born of a US Citizen but he was BORN INSIDE the US. He is a NATURAL BORN US Citizen.

Do me a favor and stop making me defend Obama.

Once again I ask you to provide the Constitutional quote that DEFINES Natural Born. There is NONE. It is determined by law. And by COMMON Sense. If you are born of a US citizen you are a NATURAL born citizen of the USA. No matter where in the world you were born. And if you were born IN the United States you are a Natural Born citizen. Even if your parents are not citizens.

In this case not only was Obama born of a US Citizen but he was BORN INSIDE the US. He is a NATURAL BORN US Citizen.

Do me a favor and stop making me defend Obama.

He can't do it, the law is clear. Obama is a NATURAL BORN citizen by jus soli and jus sanguinis. His mother and his birth in Hawaii gives him the natural born status either way.

You are wrong...

illegal immigrants that bear children on our soil, on USA soil....bear NATURAL BORN citizens of the USA....YES, even with parents that are NOT citizens of the US and not here legally, and these children can become our President some day as NATURAL BORN citizens.....

BUT YOU are saying that Obama, born in the State of Hawaii, delivered by an American born citizen, is NOT a Natural Born Citizen because he had a father with British citizenship, and CAN NOT be President?

IT IS YOU that does not understand.....take a deep breath and use YOUR OWN logic, instead of what someone is telling you, what to think....please.

*ALSO

All Children born to any American citizen in the Military, while stationed overseas, NOT on USA soil, and not necessarily with both parents being US citizens, are born as NATURAL BORN US citizens and with those rights to be able to run for president.

BUT YOU say that Obama, born in Hawaii, to a US citizen, is not a natural born citizen because his father has British citizenship?

Care

Last edited:
illegal immigrants that bear children on our soil, on USA soil....bear NATURAL BORN citizens of the USA....YES, even with parents that are NOT citizens of the US and not here legally, and these children can become our President some day as NATURAL BORN citizens.....

BUT YOU are saying that Obama, born in the State of Hawaii, delivered by an American born citizen, is NOT a Natural Born Citizen because he had a father with British citizenship, and CAN NOT be President?

IT IS YOU that does not understand.....take a deep breath and use YOUR OWN logic, instead of what someone is telling you, what to think....please.

*ALSO

All Children born to any American citizen in the Military, while stationed overseas, NOT on USA soil, and not necessarily with both parents being US citizens, are born as NATURAL BORN US citizens and with those rights to be able to run for president.

BUT YOU say that Obama, born in Hawaii, to a US citizen, is not a natural born citizen because his father has British citizenship?

Care

I take issue with children of illegals born in this country being citizens let alone natural born citizens. I do not understand how anyone can interpret an amendment that specifically denies citizenship to children born to LEGAL diplomats as providing citizenship to children born to illegal aliens.

As for children born to American citizens in the military while stationed overseas, I have the naturalization papers to prove that the law is at the discretion of immigration officials.

Once again I ask you to provide the Constitutional quote that DEFINES Natural Born. There is NONE.

Sure there is, they just put it in the first Immigration Bill, which is the ONLY PLACE they chose to address it directly.

Imagine that.

Your failure to understand something so simple is not my problem.

Which is why the idiot label fits you perfectly..
I guess that makes George Washington and John Jay, as well as ALL of our Founding Fathers Idiots as well...

Sorry, I take those guys at their word, long before I take you at yours.

I take issue with children of illegals born in this country being citizens let alone natural born citizens. I do not understand how anyone can interpret an amendment that specifically denies citizenship to children born to LEGAL diplomats as providing citizenship to children born to illegal aliens.

As for children born to American citizens in the military while stationed overseas, I have the naturalization papers to prove that the law is at the discretion of immigration officials.
They can't and are not...

They are in fact Citizens, by Law, but it seems many here think a Law can change Nature.

Not sure where such Idiots come up with such crap?

No they don't.

They create "Citizens", that is all.

No where does the Law say Natural Born, as it does in every other place they refer to such a thing.

A Law cannot change Nature, and our Founding Fathers understood this, and hence the Language.

They can't and are not...

They are in fact Citizens, by Law, but it seems many here think a Law can change Nature.

Not sure where such Idiots come up with such crap?
Let's see. Even this statement of yours is pretty retarded. Every one is natural born. Not everyone is a citizen. The law doesn't attempt to change nature, it attempts to define citizen...which isn't a law of nature.

You are amusing, I'll give you that.

Let's see. Even this statement of yours is pretty retarded. Every one is natural born. Not everyone is a citizen. The law doesn't attempt to change nature, it attempts to define citizen...which isn't a law of nature.

You are amusing, I'll give you that.
Natural Born refering to the Heritage passed along by your Parents, regardless of where you are Born, just like the first Immigration Bill says.

Natural Born refering to the Heritage passed along by your Parents, regardless of where you are Born, just like the first Immigration Bill says.

I really hate when people pretend they understand a law when they don't have a clue. There isn't a constitutional scholar or immigration attorney who would even come close to agreeing with you.

So, my advice? GET A GRIP... take your conspiracy theories and play them where there are stupid people who might believe them...

but anyone with half a brain knows that you're just wasting a lot of bandwidth.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

Wow, you definitely have stupid on lock. :lol:

Once again, all you present is BS, please post any proof you have. I have a multitude of sources clearly defining the law and what is defined as natural born. But I do feel like being entertained

Forum List

Back