Obama nonchalant and Joking in His speech while, The Islamist are on the move

A lot of people criticized Bush because he finished reading a story to that school group after being informed of the 911 attacks.

I supported that.

And I support any POTUS who doesn't add to the prestige of these street thugs by acting like they are sending us into a tizzy.

I think of the Brits during the blitz. They all put up a stiff upper lip and refused to give Hitler the satisfaction of seeing them freak out. "Just a spot of bother." I LOVE IT.

I wish MORE Americans were made of sterner stuff.

Obama doesn't give a shit. He's wrapped up in his own little narcissistic existence....

When was Obama told specifically who the radicals are and who are not?

They are the ones raping, killing, beheading and burning people alive. Maybe you can get the word to him:thup:
So then you admit its not the religion its the nutcases like I said. Thanks for finally agreeing with me.

All done in the name of islam..Glad i could help
Full circle. What if it is done in the name of Christianity?

Then I'd call them radical Christian nutjobs:thup:
You wouldnt ban Christianity?

They are the ones raping, killing, beheading and burning people alive. Maybe you can get the word to him:thup:
So then you admit its not the religion its the nutcases like I said. Thanks for finally agreeing with me.

Who said ban anything?:dunno:

You did when you said you hated religious freedom if people get their heads chopped off in the name of Islam.

You did when you said you hated religious freedom if people get their heads chopped off in the name of Islam.
This the Untied states genius we don't "ban" religion here. However if ones religious practices entailed killing, raping,beheading, suicide bombings,then of course those acts are unlawful 'banned"

This the Untied states genius we don't "ban" religion here. However if ones religious practices entailed killing, raping,beheading, suicide bombings,then of course those acts are unlawful 'banned"
I know the US doesnt ban religion. I asked if you would.....genius.

I'm a liberty loving conservative why would i want to do that?

You should have said that when I first asked you. Why were you stalling for so long?

You should have said that when I first asked you. Why were you stalling for so long?

You never asked the question. You were too busy comparing the islamist to your neighbor. :eusa_eh:

I'm sure ISIS is quaking in their boots after that pathetic Obama speech on "Extremism" at the "Extremist" summit...Wtf?:dunno:

Oh, please.....Why don't you post Obama's actual comments on this? Think of him as the grown up in the room.

""""By calling itself the “Islamic State,” the president said, ISIS “propagates the notion that America, and the West generally, is at war with Islam.”

“We must never accept the premise that they put forward because it is a lie,” Obama continued. “Nor should we grant these terrorists the legitimacy they seek. They are not religious leaders, they are terrorists,” he said to applause. “We are not at war with Islam. We are at war with people who have perverted Islam.

I'm sure ISIS is quaking in their boots after that pathetic Obama speech on "Extremism" at the "Extremist" summit...Wtf?:dunno:

Oh, please.....Why don't you post Obama's actual comments on this? Think of him as the grown up in the room.

""""By calling itself the “Islamic State,” the president said, ISIS “propagates the notion that America, and the West generally, is at war with Islam.”

“We must never accept the premise that they put forward because it is a lie,” Obama continued. “Nor should we grant these terrorists the legitimacy they seek. They are not religious leaders, they are terrorists,” he said to applause. “We are not at war with Islam. We are at war with people who have perverted Islam.
I posted the whole speech and whats with all the bold and red?

Obama nonchalant and Joking in His speech while The Islamist are on the move Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You never asked the question. You were too busy comparing the islamist to your neighbor. :eusa_eh:
No I asked you. You just were ice skating backwards trying to avoid the question for about 12 pages. Remember this?

I see nut case muslims like I have seen nut case christians. Note the key word is "nut case". Do you hate freedom of religion?

No I asked you. You just were ice skating backwards trying to avoid the question for about 12 pages. Remember this?

I see nut case muslims like I have seen nut case christians. Note the key word is "nut case". Do you hate freedom of religion?
it was a stupid question as is your whole premise. You simply tow the line of your clueless president. There is no comparison between right wing Christians and the radical islamists. If your definition of freedom of religion includes killing people then that is banned. Anything else i can help you with?

it was a stupid question as is your whole premise. You simply tow the line of your clueless president. There is no comparison between right wing Christians and the radical islamists. If your definition of freedom of religion includes killing people then that is banned. Anything else i can help you with?
It was stupid to you because you didnt want to answer it and expose your hypocrisy. There is plenty of comparison between right wing Christians and radical Islamists. They both want the same thing. To rule or govern using a sky fairy as the ultimate source of all law..

It was stupid to you because you didnt want to answer it and expose your hypocrisy. There is plenty of comparison between right wing Christians and radical Islamists. They both want the same thing. To rule or govern using a sky fairy as the ultimate source of all law..

Nah no comparison at all. one wants to rule by the sword the other may talk your ear off but that's it. One kills babies the other saves them. Christian missionaries go over seas and risk their lives helping people....

Nah no comparison at all. one wants to rule by the sword the other may talk your ear off but that's it. One kills babies the other saves them. Christian missionaries go over seas and risk their lives helping people....

We are not talking about christian or islamic missionaries. We are talking about radical christians and radical islamists. Both are nutwings of the highest order. Both are extremely dangerous. We actually have more to worry about with the christian wingnuts than the islamic ones here in the US.

We are not talking about christian or islamic missionaries. We are talking about radical christians and radical islamists. Both are nutwings of the highest order. Both are extremely dangerous. We actually have more to worry about with the christian wingnuts than the islamic ones here in the US.

islamic missionaries? they have those? Right wing Christians save black babies

"Radical" Christian Children beautiful...

islamist, radical Muslim Children...

islamic missionaries? they have those? Right wing Christians save black babies

"Radical" Christian Children beautiful...

islamist, radical Muslim Children...

Radical Christians dont save Black babies. You must be high.

Forum List

Back