Obama nonchalant and Joking in His speech while, The Islamist are on the move

The only games are coming from you since you cant answer my question.
I've answered it multiple times..I live in the real world. You? it's questionable. People like you are better suited to argue with the white supremacists, as you promote your black supremacists ideology. Stick to what you know
You never answered it. Do you hate religious freedom? Last chance.

If it involves cutting off the heads of the infidels absolutely You?
What about stoning infidels to death? You ready to ban christianity yet?

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you ... Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die." -- Dt.13:6-10

This is the 21st century. The islamist are still living in the 7th century. Is there anything else i can help you with?
I know its the 21rst century. I have a muslim living next door to me for the past 10 years and he has never chopped my head off. Is there anything left to your argument its the religion instead of the nutcase radicals?

I've answered it multiple times..I live in the real world. You? it's questionable. People like you are better suited to argue with the white supremacists, as you promote your black supremacists ideology. Stick to what you know

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you ... Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die." -- Dt.13:6-10

This is the 21st century. The islamist are still living in the 7th century. Is there anything else i can help you with?
I know its the 21rst century. I have a muslim living next door to me for the past 10 years and he has never chopped my head off. Is there anything left to your argument its the religion instead of the nutcase radicals?

He not an islamist. Not all muslims are living the 7th century. I'm from southwest Detroit, right outside of Dearborn. I probably know many, many, more muslms than you'll ever meet in your life. So do you want to talk about the islamist or your neighbor?

He not an islamist. Not all muslims are living the 7th century. I'm from southwest Detroit, right outside of Dearborn. I probably know many, many, more muslms than you'll ever meet in your life. So do you want to talk about the islamist or your neighbor?
Lets talk about islamists then. I call them radicals or nutcases. How do you separate them from muslims? Do you give all muslims lie detector tests and take your chances since they are not admissible in a court of law?

Lets talk about islamists then. I call them radicals or nutcases. How do you separate them from muslims? Do you give all muslims lie detector tests and take your chances since they are not admissible in a court of law?

Most of the descendants of Ishmael in this area call me "cousin" and are good people. The islamist who slaughter people are not. Do you find yourself motivated to make excuses for those people? or trivialize what they do?

Most of the descendants of Ishmael in this area call me "cousin" and are good people. The islamist who slaughter people are not. Do you find yourself motivated to make excuses for those people? or trivialize what they do?
You avoided another question. How do you separate them from the regular muslims?

i

You avoided another question. How do you separate them from the regular muslims?

Radical..

Patriot..

i

Radical..

Patriot..

Thats two people. How do you figure out who is who without youtube videos?

i

Radical..

Patriot..

it's not two people it's philosophy. Are you a deep thinker?

i

Radical..

Patriot..

You should know without asking me. Cant you see my philosophy?

i

Radical..

Patriot..

Not really I see you more as antagonizer similar to the White supremacist types on the this board. it doesn't take much thinking to do that stuff

i

Radical..

Patriot..

Not really I see you more as antagonizer similar to the White supremacist types on the this board. it doesn't take much thinking to do that stuff

Thats because you cant see my philosophy or even care to really know. So you admit short of someone telling you they are an islamist you cant tell the difference? How do you figure out who is an islamist without them telling you?

i
Radical..

Patriot..

Thats because you cant see my philosophy or even care to really know. So you admit short of someone telling you they are an islamist you cant tell the difference? How do you figure out who is an islamist without them telling you?

The problem is people like Obama being told and he cant still cant admit it.....Anything else i can help you with?

The problem is people like Obama being told and he cant still cant admit it.....Anything else i can help you with?

When was Obama told specifically who the radicals are and who are not?

They are the ones raping, killing, beheading and burning people alive. Maybe you can get the word to him:thup:

They are the ones raping, killing, beheading and burning people alive. Maybe you can get the word to him:thup:

So then you admit its not the religion its the nutcases like I said. Thanks for finally agreeing with me.

So then you admit its not the religion its the nutcases like I said. Thanks for finally agreeing with me.

All done in the name of islam..Glad i could help

Bush's term ended on a low note, with the market crash of 2008 requiring emergency government intervention and resulting in a long recession that the country is still climbing out of. The bank bailout that Bush spearheaded has gotten positive reviews, but Bush continues to endure criticism for the policies that led to the crash, and he will forever be linked to the greatest economic downturn since the Great Depression.
This man didn't love America, he loves money.

Full circle. What if it is done in the name of Christianity?

Full circle. What if it is done in the name of Christianity?

Then I'd call them radical Christian nutjobs:thup:

A lot of people criticized Bush because he finished reading a story to that school group after being informed of the 911 attacks.

I supported that.

And I support any POTUS who doesn't add to the prestige of these street thugs by acting like they are sending us into a tizzy.

I think of the Brits during the blitz. They all put up a stiff upper lip and refused to give Hitler the satisfaction of seeing them freak out. "Just a spot of bother." I LOVE IT.

I wish MORE Americans were made of sterner stuff.

Forum List

Back