Obama: “Muslim-Americans Are As Patriotic, And American As Any Other Members Of The American Family”

Yes, "most" means more than half. a majority. The same majority that thinks Hillary should have been indicted for violating national security laws. The same majority that thinks she is a liar. Yes, MOST

So you just made it up.

If 60% of Americans do not want Roe v Wade overturned, do you think they want judges appointed who were more, or less, likely to vote to overturn Roe v Wade?

If abortion on demand is the most important issue before the SC, then this country is in deep trouble.

If most Americans want marriage equality for gays, do you think they want Supreme Court judges who might overturn the recent ruling in favor of the same?

Most americans want equal treatment for gays. Whether a legal gay union is called a marriage is a totally different question, and a question that should be left up to the voters of each state.

Rights questions should not be left up to the states. That's how you end up with slavery.

marriage is not a constitutional right. Marriages are licensed and sanctioned by the states and, in most cases, by a church. The federal government should have no hand in marriages.

once again, your slavery analogy is foolish, no state could make slavery legal because freedom IS a constitutional right.

Take a look at the no fly list and tell me American Muslims are mainstream.
Hey asshole, next time you're in DC take a trip across the Potomac to Arlington and visit the National Cemetery. You'll see not only Christian Crosses and the Star of David on the headstones, but Crescent Moons also! 3500 Muslim Americans joined the US Armed Forces after 9/11, a number proportionate to the Christian and Jewish populations in the US. Not all of them came back home alive to go on with their life. And Muslims have bled for this Nation since the Revolutionary War, you fool!

If Muslims are good enough to fight and die for this Nation, they definitely deserve the respect any DECENT AMERICAN would afford another American! Stuff your ignorance, bigotry and xenophobic horseshit in your fucking pie hole, scumbag!
Oh wow, Muslims joined the military. Some of them even got out before they started murdering their fellow soldiers too.

I knew I'd get him to trash our military with my post.

Should muslim Major Hassan be trashed? Was he a good American soldier?

He trashed all Muslims in the military.

No one trashed all muslims in the military. Your refusal to recognize that SOME muslims in the military are murdering bastards who killed their fellow soldiers in the name of islam.

BTW ThoughtCrimes -- I probably did step into it too far and I apologize for that. I am NOT an Islamophobe. And I've spent a fair amount of time trying to kick back against American OVER-reactions to stereotyping and indicting an entire religion.

Should have asked the questions first, rather than lay out a justification for the REAL fears and REAL mistakes that have led to severe internal problems in other western nations.
I agree with what you have said above, and note that anyone can fall into that kind of self designed trap, even myself!! Thank you for your candor!

I think YOU should apologize to him for freaking out and for your gross potty mouth!
Frankly Scarlet, at this point I don't give a damn for what you think!

Take a look at the no fly list and tell me American Muslims are mainstream.
Hey asshole, next time you're in DC take a trip across the Potomac to Arlington and visit the National Cemetery. You'll see not only Christian Crosses and the Star of David on the headstones, but Crescent Moons also! 3500 Muslim Americans joined the US Armed Forces after 9/11, a number proportionate to the Christian and Jewish populations in the US. Not all of them came back home alive to go on with their life. And Muslims have bled for this Nation since the Revolutionary War, you fool!

If Muslims are good enough to fight and die for this Nation, they definitely deserve the respect any DECENT AMERICAN would afford another American! Stuff your ignorance, bigotry and xenophobic horseshit in your fucking pie hole, scumbag!
Oh wow, Muslims joined the military. Some of them even got out before they started murdering their fellow soldiers too.

I'm not trashing Muslims in the military. All Muslim cultists should be removed from all government jobs.

I'm not trashing Muslims in the military. All Muslim cultists should be removed from all government jobs.
You've trashed all Muslims without making any distinctions. What a joke.

You first sentence is disproved by your second one.

This thread validates how the left spin and lie and spend most of their time defending Islamofacism.

You've yet to cite a single poster's post defending terrorist acts.

If you defend the terrorist, you defend his acts. If you defend the ideology that calls for murder of non-believers, then you defend the acts of terrorists.

Islam is a religion. It is also a system of government and law. The radical sects of it call for the elimination of everyone who does not practice their version of Islam.

Until the "good" muslims stand up and work to eliminate the bad ones. this will continue.

This thread validates how the left spin and lie and spend most of their time defending Islamofacism.

Only about ten thousand posts by leftists and statements by the POTUS who deflect, lie and spin to justify Islamofascism.

Who justified terrorism? Link?

If you condemn radical Islamic terrorism------------say so, NOW

You first sentence is disproved by your second one.
only if all muslims in the military are cultists------------are they?

Only about ten thousand posts by leftists and statements by the POTUS who deflect, lie and spin to justify Islamofascism.

Who justified terrorism? Link?

If you condemn radical Islamic terrorism------------say so, NOW

Sure.

I condemn radical Islamic terrorism. This is like about the thousand time I've said it, but like when Muslims condemn religious violence, you guys become deaf.

In addition, unlike many on the right - I condemn ALL terrorism and extremist religious violence.

Do you?

Forum List

Back