Obama: “Muslim-Americans Are As Patriotic, And American As Any Other Members Of The American Family”

You think American Christians are "bad?" You haven't seen anything yet. Lol. People who follow Islam HATE homos. Nothing like fighting against yourself and ALL the progress that we've made in this country in order to appease an angry, regressive and despicable group of religious people! :lol: No common sense whatsoever.
People who follow Evangelical Christianity HATE "homos" (even more than American Moooooslims do). I still love and respect my Christian friends.

Wrong on so many levels. I am not Christian, but I have never seen Christians persecuting, beating, harassing or killing gays like Muslims do. I do not believe Christian hate gays at all. In most cases they are highly sympathetic to them. They believe in traditional marriage and some believe homosexuality is a sin. Yet they never persecute gays. So get your head out of your ass.

You've obviously never looked. There are more Evangelical Christians in the United States calling for the execution of gays than there are Muslims in the United States doing the same. (at least publicly) Kevin Swanson ring any bells?

American Muslims are more accepting of gay marriage than Evangelical Christians are.

religious-groups-on-marriage-equality-v3.png

And just because American Christians can't get away with killing gays here, doesn't mean they don't want to try elsewhere...like where the culture is more open to it. (like Russia and Uganda)

How Anti Gay Christians Evangelize Hate Abroad

Think progresses? One of the most dishonest websites out there. Name a Christian country that executes gays, tosses gays off of roofs and has laws against homosexuality! I bet you can't name one (well other than Uganda). I can name a few dozen Muslims countries that do.

There's a number of Christian-majority countries in this list. I suppose gays should feel glad they're only imprisoned, beaten, harassed, fired from jobs, denied housing, driven from communities instead of thrown off rooftops...how dare they complain.

77 countries where homosexuality is illegal

You think American Christians are "bad?" You haven't seen anything yet. Lol. People who follow Islam HATE homos. Nothing like fighting against yourself and ALL the progress that we've made in this country in order to appease an angry, regressive and despicable group of religious people! :lol: No common sense whatsoever.
People who follow Evangelical Christianity HATE "homos" (even more than American Moooooslims do). I still love and respect my Christian friends.

Wrong on so many levels. I am not Christian, but I have never seen Christians persecuting, beating, harassing or killing gays like Muslims do. I do not believe Christian hate gays at all. In most cases they are highly sympathetic to them. They believe in traditional marriage and some believe homosexuality is a sin. Yet they never persecute gays. So get your head out of your ass.

You've obviously never looked. There are more Evangelical Christians in the United States calling for the execution of gays than there are Muslims in the United States doing the same. (at least publicly) Kevin Swanson ring any bells?

American Muslims are more accepting of gay marriage than Evangelical Christians are.

religious-groups-on-marriage-equality-v3.png

And just because American Christians can't get away with killing gays here, doesn't mean they don't want to try elsewhere...like where the culture is more open to it. (like Russia and Uganda)

How Anti Gay Christians Evangelize Hate Abroad

Think progresses? One of the most dishonest websites out there. Name a Christian country that executes gays, tosses gays off of roofs and has laws against homosexuality! I bet you can't name one (well other than Uganda). I can name a few dozen Muslims countries that do.

Yeah, they're so dishonest that they provided the source of the data right on the chart. Did you notice that the source of the data is NOT ThinkProgress? No, of course you didn't, you couldn't see beyond their name.

Do you live in America? I do. Can you name a single American Muslim leader calling for gays to be executed? I can name a few American pastors that do.

Forum List

Back