Obama much greater prez says conservative blogger

Obama would be judged as a decent president if he
1. Never brought out the racial or sexist crap
and 2. Would of invested more in our country within areas like education, science and infrastructure.

1. He hasn't. I wish he had. I think he has done us a disservice by ignore race as much as he has.

2. Congress has stopped him every inch of the way. And, when he has made changed via exec order, the screwy right screeches and whines.

Its "would HAVE". NOT "would of".

`

1. When Obama said "Doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills," he wasn't talking about race! What the fuck was he talking about?
  2. Sure they did.

Andrew Sullivan says Obama's 'much greater than polls suggest'

I'm posting this because certain rw's will sputter and swear. Hey, maybe some heads will explode.

Enjoy.

:badgrin:

Yahhhhh, sure. A Harvard educated Brit who says he's a conservative, but who's views are distinctly left wing. He did support Thatcher and Reagan though....but then he shifter to Kerry. Not exactly the resume of a "conservative".

But hey, keep believing nuddly, I hope it makes you feel are warm and gooey inside.
He is a conservative who stopped moving farther and farther right. He refused to enter Crazyland like the rest of you mindless zealots.
Read my signature. I suspect Sullivan feels the way I and the millions who have left the party feel. Oh, and I strongly suspect that Saint Reagan would bolt from the current republican party so fast it would make your head spin.

Obama would be judged as a decent president if he
1. Never brought out the racial or sexist crap
and 2. Would of invested more in our country within areas like education, science and infrastructure.

1. He hasn't. I wish he had. I think he has done us a disservice by ignore race as much as he has.

2. Congress has stopped him every inch of the way. And, when he has made changed via exec order, the screwy right screeches and whines.

Its "would HAVE". NOT "would of".

`

Are you kidding me? His entire presidency is based on race. It's what he used to get elected and it's how he governs. It's how he appoints people to his cabinet, it's how he decides who to prosecute or not in the DOJ, hell it's even how he views other Americans with different views. And you support all of it.

Race is all this asshole has, and you as well as a supporter.

I'm posting this because certain rw's will sputter and swear. Hey, maybe some heads will explode.

Enjoy.

Yahhhhh, sure. A Harvard educated Brit who says he's a conservative, but who's views are distinctly left wing. He did support Thatcher and Reagan though....but then he shifter to Kerry. Not exactly the resume of a "conservative".

But hey, keep believing nuddly, I hope it makes you feel are warm and gooey inside.

Sullivan is what you might call an "old school" conservative.

Enjoy.

Because Bush was a Neo-Con warmonger and big spender.

Or are conservatives supposed to ignore their principles in favor of Party?

Enjoy.

What, precisely, makes him a conservative? Was it the fact that he called Obama the first gay president?

"Conservative" has a lot of meanings.

Sullivan is an old school British conservative - the Burkean social-fabric sort. He's not a classical liberal.

Enjoy.

I had no idea of the level of ignorance or stupidity of the leftist/liberal/democrat.

Andrew Sullivan calls the USA a Nazi state

Link?

and you think somehow the openly gay leftist/liberal is a conservative?

fuck, you are certainly confused yourself.

There are no gay conservatives? :lol:

How about "ambiguously gay"?

You've outed yourself as ignorant.

Enjoy.

He is a conservative who stopped moving farther and farther right. He refused to enter Crazyland like the rest of you mindless zealots.
Read my signature. I suspect Sullivan feels the way I and the millions who have left the party feel. Oh, and I strongly suspect that Saint Reagan would bolt from the current republican party so fast it would make your head spin.

He is a conservative like rdean is a genius.

Enjoy.

Sullivan is what you might call an "old school" conservative.

Does "old school" mean NOT?

Enjoy.

What, precisely, makes him a conservative? Was it the fact that he called Obama the first gay president?

Sullivan is an old school British conservative - the Burkean social-fabric sort. He's not a classical liberal.

Which translates to a Progressive, one of those fucking idiots that actually believes that the fact that I was born into a society imposes an obligation on me to pretend I agreed to abide to a set of rules I had no input in determining.

Enjoy.

I had no idea of the level of ignorance or stupidity of the leftist/liberal/democrat.

Andrew Sullivan calls the USA a Nazi state

Link?

and you think somehow the openly gay leftist/liberal is a conservative?

fuck, you are certainly confused yourself.

There are no gay conservatives? :lol:

How about "ambiguously gay"?

You've outed yourself as ignorant.

ha, ha, ha, right, ha, ha.

You've outed yourself as openly stupid.

Find your own link, try Real Time With Bill Maher on the 14th.

As far as how you can out yourself as gay, you are on your own,

Which translates to a Progressive, one of those fucking idiots that actually believes that the fact that I was born into a society imposes an obligation on me to pretend I agreed to abide to a set of rules I had no input in determining.

That's pretty much it, although the term "progressive" doesn't actually mean anything, as far as I'm concerned.

Not much room for individualism in "classical" Conservatism.

Forum List

Back